Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DeviousRaptor's Art Shop and Hatchery!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Smol bump <3
Smol bump <3
t3ksIEv.png
@deviousraptor
Heck have I not messaged you back yet I can't remember ;0;
@deviousraptor
Heck have I not messaged you back yet I can't remember ;0;
-click my eggs/dragons to make them grow!-
RgIPQ.gifJu82l.gifPolCU.gifEgXA3.gif CDErb.gif0J2Yn.gifVWf6D.gifGNb1w.gifYkGAt.gif
tenor.gif
@hollowheart7211 not yet! Feel free to shoot me a message whenever you can
@hollowheart7211 not yet! Feel free to shoot me a message whenever you can
16513020.png webp_net_resizeimage__1__by_deviousraptor-dbmqb62.jpg 28235542.png
[center]@DeviousRaptor Wow, your art is stunning! If you are open at the moment, I'd love to place a headshot order for my dragon, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37201295]Sol.[/url] He's a very bright and positive dragon, so if he could be drawn smiling that would be great! Also, please include the apparel on his head + neck area, and his accent (which affects the tips of his fins). I'll be paying in Treasure btw :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37201295] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372013/37201295_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@DeviousRaptor

Wow, your art is stunning! If you are open at the moment, I'd love to place a headshot order for my dragon, Sol. He's a very bright and positive dragon, so if he could be drawn smiling that would be great! Also, please include the apparel on his head + neck area, and his accent (which affects the tips of his fins). I'll be paying in Treasure btw :D

37201295_350.png
PzXWJ6j.png- - - - f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif- - - -PzXWJ6j.png
Hello~ @DeviousRaptor

I was wondering if you could do cats? And if you can have a couple pairing for either/or headshot and fullbody... How much would the price rise? Double?

Hello~ @DeviousRaptor

I was wondering if you could do cats? And if you can have a couple pairing for either/or headshot and fullbody... How much would the price rise? Double?

@Avarr sure thing! And thank you for the compliment! You have a choice of paying half price or full up front, and you can either CR it or send it in a message. I'll contact you once I get around to your commission and send you the sketch for approval.
@Avarr sure thing! And thank you for the compliment! You have a choice of paying half price or full up front, and you can either CR it or send it in a message. I'll contact you once I get around to your commission and send you the sketch for approval.
@Doverider I can indeed do cats. For each character that is added, half the price of the commission is added. For example, if you wanted a couple's headshot, it would be 15k plus 7,500 for every extra character.
@Doverider I can indeed do cats. For each character that is added, half the price of the commission is added. For example, if you wanted a couple's headshot, it would be 15k plus 7,500 for every extra character.
@DeviousRaptor
If you're still open I'd like to commish a Headshot as well of my other oc 'u'
@DeviousRaptor
If you're still open I'd like to commish a Headshot as well of my other oc 'u'
t3ksIEv.png
@deviousraptor
Could I get a chibi of him and her? That'll be 10K right?
@deviousraptor
Could I get a chibi of him and her? That'll be 10K right?
-click my eggs/dragons to make them grow!-
RgIPQ.gifJu82l.gifPolCU.gifEgXA3.gif CDErb.gif0J2Yn.gifVWf6D.gifGNb1w.gifYkGAt.gif
tenor.gif
@Lumyne Sure! You'll be at the end of my commission list for the moment, so it might take a while to get around to.
@Lumyne Sure! You'll be at the end of my commission list for the moment, so it might take a while to get around to.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10