Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DeviousRaptor's Art Shop and Hatchery!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DeviousRaptor

Hello I'm back! This time I would like to order a one full body
It of the Coatl male Majesty here the outfit you can draw him in
Majesty

I'm willing to pay more than the 50,000 as you have to draw all of his clothes in the artwork.

If you could draw him with a serious expression or an ready to attack pose would be great.
@DeviousRaptor

Hello I'm back! This time I would like to order a one full body
It of the Coatl male Majesty here the outfit you can draw him in
Majesty

I'm willing to pay more than the 50,000 as you have to draw all of his clothes in the artwork.

If you could draw him with a serious expression or an ready to attack pose would be great.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
[center]@DeviousRaptor Could you please draw a head shot of this dragon smiling please? I'll be paying in treasure ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33577896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335779/33577896_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@DeviousRaptor

Could you please draw a head shot of this dragon smiling please? I'll be paying in treasure ^^

33577896_350.png
7kXKmEf.png
@DeviousRaptor Hey there, would you be willing to draw up something like a basic reference sheet for a character of mine? And if so, what the pricing would be?

Also, how much would it cost for art based on limited text descriptions and a few RL reference images?
@DeviousRaptor Hey there, would you be willing to draw up something like a basic reference sheet for a character of mine? And if so, what the pricing would be?

Also, how much would it cost for art based on limited text descriptions and a few RL reference images?
5t8G1a8.gif~fMfE6aN.gif~CZ8WZAp.gifLaaQkH6.gif

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
@mweep I'd probably put a flat color reference sheet at about $35, 500 gems, or 150k, whatever payment works for you! Less description wouldn't cost extra, but I would like some input from you on how the ref sheet is coming out/character design work ect. So basically I'd be giving a lot of updates on my drawing process to make sure it's what you like!
@mweep I'd probably put a flat color reference sheet at about $35, 500 gems, or 150k, whatever payment works for you! Less description wouldn't cost extra, but I would like some input from you on how the ref sheet is coming out/character design work ect. So basically I'd be giving a lot of updates on my drawing process to make sure it's what you like!
16513020.png webp_net_resizeimage__1__by_deviousraptor-dbmqb62.jpg 28235542.png
@CloudGazer Of course! You can either send half or full payment right now either through CR or messenger, whatever works best for you! I'll be sure to keep you updated on it's progress
@CloudGazer Of course! You can either send half or full payment right now either through CR or messenger, whatever works best for you! I'll be sure to keep you updated on it's progress
@SnoringHyena Awesome! And no, since the clothing is relatively simple it wouldn't cost you extra! Just sent payment through CR or messenger and I'll place you on my list!
@SnoringHyena Awesome! And no, since the clothing is relatively simple it wouldn't cost you extra! Just sent payment through CR or messenger and I'll place you on my list!
@DeviousRaptor

Okay I'll be sending the payment now!
@DeviousRaptor

Okay I'll be sending the payment now!
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@DeviousRaptor Hmm... 150kt sounds great! I can PM you previous commissions I've had done and some text descriptions I have. Do you prefer up-front or partial payment?
@DeviousRaptor Hmm... 150kt sounds great! I can PM you previous commissions I've had done and some text descriptions I have. Do you prefer up-front or partial payment?

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
@mweep whatever payment method works for you! Any references you can provide will be much appreciated ^^
@mweep whatever payment method works for you! Any references you can provide will be much appreciated ^^
@DeviousRaptor I'll send over a message with 75kt and some links now then ^^ Thanks!
@DeviousRaptor I'll send over a message with 75kt and some links now then ^^ Thanks!

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10