Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW-All sorts of digital art!
1 2 3 4 5
@REDandYELLOWZ

Your username: GalaxyDragon13
Art type: Small soft busts, and very textured/realistic as much as possible
Your character: Two wolves, one black with blue eyes and one white with brown eyes
Any specifics?:Can you draw two wolf head busts? Can one wolf be black with lightning blue eyes, and the other wolf be white with brown eyes? If you draw it.
Edit: Can they also be on the same kinda drawing canvas, or whatever you might call it??
Pricetag: 20k or whatever you think fits
@REDandYELLOWZ

Your username: GalaxyDragon13
Art type: Small soft busts, and very textured/realistic as much as possible
Your character: Two wolves, one black with blue eyes and one white with brown eyes
Any specifics?:Can you draw two wolf head busts? Can one wolf be black with lightning blue eyes, and the other wolf be white with brown eyes? If you draw it.
Edit: Can they also be on the same kinda drawing canvas, or whatever you might call it??
Pricetag: 20k or whatever you think fits
VchsGOt.png
@REDandYELLOWZ your art is amazing! I have to get some pieces from you!
@REDandYELLOWZ your art is amazing! I have to get some pieces from you!
Z7cgb70.png
@REDandYELLOWZ

Any updates? ^^
@REDandYELLOWZ

Any updates? ^^
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
I'm waiting too haha
I'm waiting too haha
t3ksIEv.png
@DarkVSO Gudday! Sorry for the waiting, been shifting around lately and gives me little time ta sit down and draw. Here's the lineart of em, anything you'd like changed? [img]https://s20.postimg.org/jy1q4i68t/hissbang.png[/img] @Lumyne Very sorry for the wait! The lineart for your comission is at home, and I am not at home at the moment...I'll try t finish it soon as I can! @MahuruRaji Price sounds fine to me ^^ Ayy, how's the lines looking so far? I'm aiming for super flowy and such~ [img]https://s20.postimg.org/hurawu6fx/glow.png[/img] Everyone else's are either being lines or colored ^^ also dw about the quality of these images they're screenshots
@DarkVSO

Gudday! Sorry for the waiting, been shifting around lately and gives me little time ta sit down and draw. Here's the lineart of em, anything you'd like changed?
hissbang.png

@Lumyne

Very sorry for the wait! The lineart for your comission is at home, and I am not at home at the moment...I'll try t finish it soon as I can!

@MahuruRaji

Price sounds fine to me ^^ Ayy, how's the lines looking so far? I'm aiming for super flowy and such~

glow.png

Everyone else's are either being lines or colored ^^ also dw about the quality of these images they're screenshots
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
Your username:AmeriaSparrow Art type: Soft bust Your character: Apollo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27531150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275312/27531150_350.png[/img] [/url] Any specifics?: (Nothing physically specific) His lore isn't written out yet, but he's a precious cinnamon roll. He's exceedingly kind, and horrifically shy. Apollo has very limited vision, and is hyper sensitive to light. He works as caretaker of the shrine and clan grounds. His favorite time place is in the shrine, changing and lighting candles, and polishing the great stained glass windows. Pricetag:35g Art type:Big 'ole bust Your character: Artemis [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27675561] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276756/27675561_350.png[/img] [/url] Any specifics?: Fierce, but not gory. Oh, and her skin is more an appreciation of nature and for the colors/pattern than the actual mushrooms, so you can ignore the fungus-y bits. Artemis is the clan's huntress. Her charge is the Hunt. She loves her family, but leaves the hatchling raising to her Skydancer mate, Oromë. When their nest is empty they both hunt to provide for the clan. She respects every life she takes, and is grateful for the gifts from nature, and does not abide by sport hunting. Though born Wind, she and her mate act as a secondary guard pair to the Lightning shrine. Pricetag:50kt
Your username:AmeriaSparrow
Art type: Soft bust
Your character: Apollo

27531150_350.png

Any specifics?: (Nothing physically specific) His lore isn't written out yet, but he's a precious cinnamon roll. He's exceedingly kind, and horrifically shy. Apollo has very limited vision, and is hyper sensitive to light. He works as caretaker of the shrine and clan grounds. His favorite time place is in the shrine, changing and lighting candles, and polishing the great stained glass windows.
Pricetag:35g

Art type:Big 'ole bust
Your character: Artemis

27675561_350.png

Any specifics?: Fierce, but not gory. Oh, and her skin is more an appreciation of nature and for the colors/pattern than the actual mushrooms, so you can ignore the fungus-y bits. Artemis is the clan's huntress. Her charge is the Hunt. She loves her family, but leaves the hatchling raising to her Skydancer mate, Oromë. When their nest is empty they both hunt to provide for the clan. She respects every life she takes, and is grateful for the gifts from nature, and does not abide by sport hunting. Though born Wind, she and her mate act as a secondary guard pair to the Lightning shrine.
Pricetag:50kt
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@REDandYELLOWZ

No worries, IRL comes first haha (and honestly same, so much stuff so little time!) They look splendid to me, Im excited to see the final product <3
@REDandYELLOWZ

No worries, IRL comes first haha (and honestly same, so much stuff so little time!) They look splendid to me, Im excited to see the final product <3
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
@REDandYELLOWZ

AAAH, IM LOVING IT! Q AQ
I love the flowy look of it, it works so well for the manes, makes them look so elegant ;; 0;;
Hnng and their daughters face is sooo cute Q AQ I really like the little differences you did for them, it's such a nice touch! ;; v;;
hnnng, I can't really think of much to change, maybe just make the beard for the mothers a bit shorter, but ah that's really all I think there is, it's so cute oml. Gosh, I srsly adore this so much so far, you're doing great ;; 0;;

Aaah and thanks, sorry for the long wait I'll send you your payment right now!! ;; v;;
Sorry you felt like you need to go all the way up to lineart by now without payment yet AAAH Q AQ
@REDandYELLOWZ

AAAH, IM LOVING IT! Q AQ
I love the flowy look of it, it works so well for the manes, makes them look so elegant ;; 0;;
Hnng and their daughters face is sooo cute Q AQ I really like the little differences you did for them, it's such a nice touch! ;; v;;
hnnng, I can't really think of much to change, maybe just make the beard for the mothers a bit shorter, but ah that's really all I think there is, it's so cute oml. Gosh, I srsly adore this so much so far, you're doing great ;; 0;;

Aaah and thanks, sorry for the long wait I'll send you your payment right now!! ;; v;;
Sorry you felt like you need to go all the way up to lineart by now without payment yet AAAH Q AQ
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@REDandYELLOWZ

t:g ratio???
@REDandYELLOWZ

t:g ratio???
1_by_cas_a_fras-daufibl.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-daufib9.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-daufiaz.gif
@REDandYELLOWZ Any updates on our orders? :(
@REDandYELLOWZ Any updates on our orders? :(
t3ksIEv.png
1 2 3 4 5