Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 40kt/g lore blurbs [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Echelisse Here's the plaintext! Thanks for commissioning me and I hope life calms down for you soon n _ n! [quote=Xuxa]Much like a predator who seeks out prey with intense ferocity and savagery, she patrols about the vast lair with an air of cruelty, striking fear in anyone who dares be in her vicinity. Wrapped in blood-stained cloth, she takes pride in her sanguinary; to harm another is merely second nature to her, and all those who know of her and her reputation are well-aware of this. As such, they leave her to her own devices, maintaining a safe distance away from her so as to let her do her job: to defend their walls from potential threats. She, however, is not so discriminatory when it comes to exercising her immense strength. Gripped by a perpetual feeling of paranoia, she is quick to deem a dragon suspicious, as if they were conspiring to harm her or bring her lair to the brink of destruction. Should anyone she does not recognise cross into the lair’s borders, decorum and diplomacy are out of the question — she becomes driven by the possibility of blood shed and suffering that brings her endless joy. With her weapon in hand, she moves with a swiftness one would usually associate with a dancer, ready to strike her target with clinical precision. Fortunately, newcomers and strangers are often accompanied by a familiar face or a decently skilled fighter. She spares them for the moment, but her calculating mind never rests, for she is already determining ways in which this fresh blood can be used to benefit her own unsavoury interests.[/quote] [code]Much like a predator who seeks out prey with intense ferocity and savagery, she patrols about the vast lair with an air of cruelty, striking fear in anyone who dares be in her vicinity. Wrapped in blood-stained cloth, she takes pride in her sanguinary; to harm another is merely second nature to her, and all those who know of her and her reputation are well-aware of this. As such, they leave her to her own devices, maintaining a safe distance away from her so as to let her do her job: to defend their walls from potential threats. She, however, is not so discriminatory when it comes to exercising her immense strength. Gripped by a perpetual feeling of paranoia, she is quick to deem a dragon suspicious, as if they were conspiring to harm her or bring her lair to the brink of destruction. Should anyone she does not recognise cross into the lair’s borders, decorum and diplomacy are out of the question — she becomes driven by the possibility of blood shed and suffering that brings her endless joy. With her weapon in hand, she moves with a swiftness one would usually associate with a dancer, ready to strike her target with clinical precision. Fortunately, newcomers and strangers are often accompanied by a familiar face or a decently skilled fighter. She spares them for the moment, but her calculating mind never rests, for she is already determining ways in which this fresh blood can be used to benefit her own unsavoury interests. By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203342]Rochambeau[/url][/code]
@Echelisse

Here's the plaintext! Thanks for commissioning me and I hope life calms down for you soon n _ n!

Xuxa wrote:
Much like a predator who seeks out prey with intense ferocity and savagery, she patrols about the vast lair with an air of cruelty, striking fear in anyone who dares be in her vicinity. Wrapped in blood-stained cloth, she takes pride in her sanguinary; to harm another is merely second nature to her, and all those who know of her and her reputation are well-aware of this. As such, they leave her to her own devices, maintaining a safe distance away from her so as to let her do her job: to defend their walls from potential threats.

She, however, is not so discriminatory when it comes to exercising her immense strength. Gripped by a perpetual feeling of paranoia, she is quick to deem a dragon suspicious, as if they were conspiring to harm her or bring her lair to the brink of destruction. Should anyone she does not recognise cross into the lair’s borders, decorum and diplomacy are out of the question — she becomes driven by the possibility of blood shed and suffering that brings her endless joy. With her weapon in hand, she moves with a swiftness one would usually associate with a dancer, ready to strike her target with clinical precision.

Fortunately, newcomers and strangers are often accompanied by a familiar face or a decently skilled fighter. She spares them for the moment, but her calculating mind never rests, for she is already determining ways in which this fresh blood can be used to benefit her own unsavoury interests.

Code:
Much like a predator who seeks out prey with intense ferocity and savagery, she patrols about the vast lair with an air of cruelty, striking fear in anyone who dares be in her vicinity. Wrapped in blood-stained cloth, she takes pride in her sanguinary; to harm another is merely second nature to her, and all those who know of her and her reputation are well-aware of this. As such, they leave her to her own devices, maintaining a safe distance away from her so as to let her do her job: to defend their walls from potential threats. She, however, is not so discriminatory when it comes to exercising her immense strength. Gripped by a perpetual feeling of paranoia, she is quick to deem a dragon suspicious, as if they were conspiring to harm her or bring her lair to the brink of destruction. Should anyone she does not recognise cross into the lair’s borders, decorum and diplomacy are out of the question — she becomes driven by the possibility of blood shed and suffering that brings her endless joy. With her weapon in hand, she moves with a swiftness one would usually associate with a dancer, ready to strike her target with clinical precision. Fortunately, newcomers and strangers are often accompanied by a familiar face or a decently skilled fighter. She spares them for the moment, but her calculating mind never rests, for she is already determining ways in which this fresh blood can be used to benefit her own unsavoury interests. By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203342]Rochambeau[/url]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Diamondsuits thank you so much for your sweet, sweet holiday letter to my boy ;v; it made my day when i saw it! i'm so sorry i couldn't respond swiftly, but here's something for you! it's for dante, i believe!! thank you thank you <3 please let me know if you'd like changes! [quote=Dante]The tale chronicling the series of events that led to the summoning of this rather arrogant demon is a sordid one, characterised by feats of duplicity, betrayal and a great degree of bloodshed. While the precise details may have been lost to time, it would not be amiss to assume that it did not end well for both the party who summoned the demon and the party who bore the full brunt of the demon’s might. To nobody’s surprise, the demon was the only dragon to benefit from the whole ordeal. It was both parts serendipitous and frustrating to be summoned up to the surface: while he had deeply enjoyed living in relative peace and solitude in the fiery trenches below and had a tendency to reject changes to his lifestyle, he was indeed looking for some new place to make a name for himself. Thankfully, with a smirk that oozed charisma and words that could melt even the most hardened of hearts, his phenomenal ability to barter and market his powers had easily secured him a more lavish, luxurious life on Sornieth. It did not take long for this crafty demon to forget what life had been like prior to accruing his vast amounts of wealth. He lived and breathed the exotic perfumes of incense and myrrh, falling deeply entranced with the silk-like movements of their intoxicating smoke as it floated to the ceiling and dissipated. He drank the finest of wines and spirits, frequently dined with beautiful dragons that hailed from every color and breed, and in general lived a life that perfectly suited his fondness for finery.  One would not be hard-pressed to ascertain the traits and qualities that made him well-suited for his line of work: his rather zany, eccentric idiosyncrasies blend well with his cunning and devious mind, as if it were wired precisely to authoring the fate of those who approach him to fulfil their darkest, saccharine desires. He was a savant at deception: his eloquence hid any sense of trickery and treachery that lay latent within his words, masquerading his real intentions behind a charming façade that appealed to the temptations of the weak-willed;  a Pandora’s box shaped like a bottle of bubbling champagne.  Taking a wine bottle in between his talons, he poured himself a glass with routine ease as he looked at the crystal chandeliers that hung above him in scores. He admired their small, scintillating lights that seemed to mirror the golden colour of his own eyes. Whenever he took the time to appreciate the sublimity of his lair, he often wondered how others could live in abodes of a lesser standard. He could not help but laud himself for his own ingenuity and talent. It both surprised and amused him that it was so simple to swindle and exploit others out of their own hard-earned gold; foolish dragons blinded by their desire to pursue wishes that could only ever end in their own destruction.[/quote] [code]The tale chronicling the series of events that led to the summoning of this rather arrogant demon is a sordid one, characterised by feats of duplicity, betrayal and a great degree of bloodshed. While the precise details may have been lost to time, it would not be amiss to assume that it did not end well for both the party who summoned the demon and the party who bore the full brunt of the demon’s might. To nobody’s surprise, the demon was the only dragon to benefit from the whole ordeal. It was both parts serendipitous and frustrating to be summoned up to the surface: while he had deeply enjoyed living in relative peace and solitude in the fiery trenches below and had a tendency to reject changes to his lifestyle, he was indeed looking for some new place to make a name for himself. Thankfully, with a smirk that oozed charisma and words that could melt even the most hardened of hearts, his phenomenal ability to barter and market his powers had easily secured him a more lavish, luxurious life on Sornieth. It did not take long for this crafty demon to forget what life had been like prior to accruing his vast amounts of wealth. He lived and breathed the exotic perfumes of incense and myrrh, falling deeply entranced with the silk-like movements of their intoxicating smoke as it floated to the ceiling and dissipated. He drank the finest of wines and spirits, frequently dined with beautiful dragons that hailed from every color and breed, and in general lived a life that perfectly suited his fondness for finery.  One would not be hard-pressed to ascertain the traits and qualities that made him well-suited for his line of work: his rather zany, eccentric idiosyncrasies blend well with his cunning and devious mind, as if it were wired precisely to authoring the fate of those who approach him to fulfil their darkest, saccharine desires. He was a savant at deception: his eloquence hid any sense of trickery and treachery that lay latent within his words, masquerading his real intentions behind a charming façade that appealed to the temptations of the weak-willed;  a Pandora’s box shaped like a bottle of bubbling champagne.  Taking a wine bottle in between his talons, he poured himself a glass with routine ease as he looked at the crystal chandeliers that hung above him in scores. He admired their small, scintillating lights that seemed to mirror the golden colour of his own eyes. Whenever he took the time to appreciate the sublimity of his lair, he often wondered how others could live in abodes of a lesser standard. He could not help but laud himself for his own ingenuity and talent. It both surprised and amused him that it was so simple to swindle and exploit others out of their own hard-earned gold; foolish dragons blinded by their desire to pursue wishes that could only ever end in their own destruction. By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203342]Rochambeau[/url][/code] edit: oh! random tidbit but i was listening to these songs while i wrote the blurb: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHC6I7v-1Pc]put your money on me[/url] - arcade fire [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co0tTeuUVhU]heartless[/url] - kanye west [br] [rule] @Aehdncl just a forum copy for your blurb! thanks again for commissioning me <3 [quote=Starwind]It had not dawned on her that traits so often venerated in most Arcane clans – a thirst for knowledge and the pursuit of adventure despite the dangers that lingered around their capricious environments – were more akin to a yoke, shackling her to a fate synonymous with pain and abandonment rather than greatness. The repercussions of her reckless impetuosity still hung over her like thick fog, obscuring her prospects for a brighter future. This was no more evident than being literally stuck in a crystalline prison, as if the world wanted to mock her and capture her foolishness by freezing her mistakes in time. Even remnants of her crystallised oppressor were embedded in her flesh – a constant reminder of how severely her life had gone awry. This was, perhaps, one of the first times in her life that she’d taken the moment – albeit forcibly – to reflect on her actions. Her eagerness had clouded her judgement, making her ill-fitted for the wider world ahead of her clan to such an extent that when she was condemned and ostracised, she knew no useful skills to keep herself alive. Had she been able to laugh at herself and her foolishness, she would. To be forsaken by both her clan members and the deities that lived in the vast firmament above, she knew that there was nothing left for her other than to resign herself to the possibility of spending her days trapped in perpetuum. It was only right, she thought: she had brought only suffering and misfortune to those around her, and danger in her wake. This was her punishment, and she was ready to accept it; to familiarise her with a darkness she would come to know very well. Fortunately, her deliverance was soon to come, for a saviour in the midst of enemies will show her a sliver of sympathy, and an unspoken forgiveness that will pave the way for a new chapter in this young dragon’s life.[/quote] [code]It had not dawned on her that traits so often venerated in most Arcane clans – a thirst for knowledge and the pursuit of adventure despite the dangers that lingered around their capricious environments – were more akin to a yoke, shackling her to a fate synonymous with pain and abandonment rather than greatness. The repercussions of her reckless impetuosity still hung over her like thick fog, obscuring her prospects for a brighter future. This was no more evident than being literally stuck in a crystalline prison, as if the world wanted to mock her and capture her foolishness by freezing her mistakes in time. Even remnants of her crystallised oppressor were embedded in her flesh – a constant reminder of how severely her life had gone awry. This was, perhaps, one of the first times in her life that she’d taken the moment – albeit forcibly – to reflect on her actions. Her eagerness had clouded her judgement, making her ill-fitted for the wider world ahead of her clan to such an extent that when she was condemned and ostracised, she knew no useful skills to keep herself alive. Had she been able to laugh at herself and her foolishness, she would. To be forsaken by both her clan members and the deities that lived in the vast firmament above, she knew that there was nothing left for her other than to resign herself to the possibility of spending her days trapped in perpetuum. It was only right, she thought: she had brought only suffering and misfortune to those around her, and danger in her wake. This was her punishment, and she was ready to accept it; to familiarise her with a darkness she would come to know very well. Fortunately, her deliverance was soon to come, for a saviour in the midst of enemies will show her a sliver of sympathy, and an unspoken forgiveness that will pave the way for a new chapter in this young dragon’s life. By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203342]Rochambeau[/url][/code] [br] [rule] @WhiteDiamond @Sickened @Vinsmoke @Korlleka @Keizaal hi guys! thanks again for your interest in these blurbs ;v; i'm so sorry for the delay on these! i've not been feeling well mentally and have been super, super busy with life. i'll hopefully be starting these up soon! thank you for your patience <3 sorry for the lack of updates! let me know if you aren't interested in getting a blurb anymore :0
@Diamondsuits

thank you so much for your sweet, sweet holiday letter to my boy ;v; it made my day when i saw it! i'm so sorry i couldn't respond swiftly, but here's something for you! it's for dante, i believe!! thank you thank you <3 please let me know if you'd like changes!

Dante wrote:
The tale chronicling the series of events that led to the summoning of this rather arrogant demon is a sordid one, characterised by feats of duplicity, betrayal and a great degree of bloodshed. While the precise details may have been lost to time, it would not be amiss to assume that it did not end well for both the party who summoned the demon and the party who bore the full brunt of the demon’s might.

To nobody’s surprise, the demon was the only dragon to benefit from the whole ordeal. It was both parts serendipitous and frustrating to be summoned up to the surface: while he had deeply enjoyed living in relative peace and solitude in the fiery trenches below and had a tendency to reject changes to his lifestyle, he was indeed looking for some new place to make a name for himself. Thankfully, with a smirk that oozed charisma and words that could melt even the most hardened of hearts, his phenomenal ability to barter and market his powers had easily secured him a more lavish, luxurious life on Sornieth.

It did not take long for this crafty demon to forget what life had been like prior to accruing his vast amounts of wealth. He lived and breathed the exotic perfumes of incense and myrrh, falling deeply entranced with the silk-like movements of their intoxicating smoke as it floated to the ceiling and dissipated. He drank the finest of wines and spirits, frequently dined with beautiful dragons that hailed from every color and breed, and in general lived a life that perfectly suited his fondness for finery. 

One would not be hard-pressed to ascertain the traits and qualities that made him well-suited for his line of work: his rather zany, eccentric idiosyncrasies blend well with his cunning and devious mind, as if it were wired precisely to authoring the fate of those who approach him to fulfil their darkest, saccharine desires. He was a savant at deception: his eloquence hid any sense of trickery and treachery that lay latent within his words, masquerading his real intentions behind a charming façade that appealed to the temptations of the weak-willed;  a Pandora’s box shaped like a bottle of bubbling champagne. 

Taking a wine bottle in between his talons, he poured himself a glass with routine ease as he looked at the crystal chandeliers that hung above him in scores. He admired their small, scintillating lights that seemed to mirror the golden colour of his own eyes. Whenever he took the time to appreciate the sublimity of his lair, he often wondered how others could live in abodes of a lesser standard. He could not help but laud himself for his own ingenuity and talent. It both surprised and amused him that it was so simple to swindle and exploit others out of their own hard-earned gold; foolish dragons blinded by their desire to pursue wishes that could only ever end in their own destruction.

Code:
The tale chronicling the series of events that led to the summoning of this rather arrogant demon is a sordid one, characterised by feats of duplicity, betrayal and a great degree of bloodshed. While the precise details may have been lost to time, it would not be amiss to assume that it did not end well for both the party who summoned the demon and the party who bore the full brunt of the demon’s might. To nobody’s surprise, the demon was the only dragon to benefit from the whole ordeal. It was both parts serendipitous and frustrating to be summoned up to the surface: while he had deeply enjoyed living in relative peace and solitude in the fiery trenches below and had a tendency to reject changes to his lifestyle, he was indeed looking for some new place to make a name for himself. Thankfully, with a smirk that oozed charisma and words that could melt even the most hardened of hearts, his phenomenal ability to barter and market his powers had easily secured him a more lavish, luxurious life on Sornieth. It did not take long for this crafty demon to forget what life had been like prior to accruing his vast amounts of wealth. He lived and breathed the exotic perfumes of incense and myrrh, falling deeply entranced with the silk-like movements of their intoxicating smoke as it floated to the ceiling and dissipated. He drank the finest of wines and spirits, frequently dined with beautiful dragons that hailed from every color and breed, and in general lived a life that perfectly suited his fondness for finery.  One would not be hard-pressed to ascertain the traits and qualities that made him well-suited for his line of work: his rather zany, eccentric idiosyncrasies blend well with his cunning and devious mind, as if it were wired precisely to authoring the fate of those who approach him to fulfil their darkest, saccharine desires. He was a savant at deception: his eloquence hid any sense of trickery and treachery that lay latent within his words, masquerading his real intentions behind a charming façade that appealed to the temptations of the weak-willed;  a Pandora’s box shaped like a bottle of bubbling champagne.  Taking a wine bottle in between his talons, he poured himself a glass with routine ease as he looked at the crystal chandeliers that hung above him in scores. He admired their small, scintillating lights that seemed to mirror the golden colour of his own eyes. Whenever he took the time to appreciate the sublimity of his lair, he often wondered how others could live in abodes of a lesser standard. He could not help but laud himself for his own ingenuity and talent. It both surprised and amused him that it was so simple to swindle and exploit others out of their own hard-earned gold; foolish dragons blinded by their desire to pursue wishes that could only ever end in their own destruction. By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203342]Rochambeau[/url]

edit: oh! random tidbit but i was listening to these songs while i wrote the blurb:

put your money on me - arcade fire
heartless - kanye west

@Aehdncl

just a forum copy for your blurb! thanks again for commissioning me <3

Starwind wrote:
It had not dawned on her that traits so often venerated in most Arcane clans – a thirst for knowledge and the pursuit of adventure despite the dangers that lingered around their capricious environments – were more akin to a yoke, shackling her to a fate synonymous with pain and abandonment rather than greatness. The repercussions of her reckless impetuosity still hung over her like thick fog, obscuring her prospects for a brighter future. This was no more evident than being literally stuck in a crystalline prison, as if the world wanted to mock her and capture her foolishness by freezing her mistakes in time. Even remnants of her crystallised oppressor were embedded in her flesh – a constant reminder of how severely her life had gone awry.

This was, perhaps, one of the first times in her life that she’d taken the moment – albeit forcibly – to reflect on her actions. Her eagerness had clouded her judgement, making her ill-fitted for the wider world ahead of her clan to such an extent that when she was condemned and ostracised, she knew no useful skills to keep herself alive. Had she been able to laugh at herself and her foolishness, she would. To be forsaken by both her clan members and the deities that lived in the vast firmament above, she knew that there was nothing left for her other than to resign herself to the possibility of spending her days trapped in perpetuum.

It was only right, she thought: she had brought only suffering and misfortune to those around her, and danger in her wake. This was her punishment, and she was ready to accept it; to familiarise her with a darkness she would come to know very well.

Fortunately, her deliverance was soon to come, for a saviour in the midst of enemies will show her a sliver of sympathy, and an unspoken forgiveness that will pave the way for a new chapter in this young dragon’s life.

Code:
It had not dawned on her that traits so often venerated in most Arcane clans – a thirst for knowledge and the pursuit of adventure despite the dangers that lingered around their capricious environments – were more akin to a yoke, shackling her to a fate synonymous with pain and abandonment rather than greatness. The repercussions of her reckless impetuosity still hung over her like thick fog, obscuring her prospects for a brighter future. This was no more evident than being literally stuck in a crystalline prison, as if the world wanted to mock her and capture her foolishness by freezing her mistakes in time. Even remnants of her crystallised oppressor were embedded in her flesh – a constant reminder of how severely her life had gone awry. This was, perhaps, one of the first times in her life that she’d taken the moment – albeit forcibly – to reflect on her actions. Her eagerness had clouded her judgement, making her ill-fitted for the wider world ahead of her clan to such an extent that when she was condemned and ostracised, she knew no useful skills to keep herself alive. Had she been able to laugh at herself and her foolishness, she would. To be forsaken by both her clan members and the deities that lived in the vast firmament above, she knew that there was nothing left for her other than to resign herself to the possibility of spending her days trapped in perpetuum. It was only right, she thought: she had brought only suffering and misfortune to those around her, and danger in her wake. This was her punishment, and she was ready to accept it; to familiarise her with a darkness she would come to know very well. Fortunately, her deliverance was soon to come, for a saviour in the midst of enemies will show her a sliver of sympathy, and an unspoken forgiveness that will pave the way for a new chapter in this young dragon’s life. By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203342]Rochambeau[/url]

@WhiteDiamond @Sickened @Vinsmoke @Korlleka @Keizaal

hi guys! thanks again for your interest in these blurbs ;v; i'm so sorry for the delay on these! i've not been feeling well mentally and have been super, super busy with life. i'll hopefully be starting these up soon!

thank you for your patience <3 sorry for the lack of updates! let me know if you aren't interested in getting a blurb anymore :0
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau Nah it's totally fine :D I feel ya
@Rochambeau Nah it's totally fine :D I feel ya
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
@bluejen99 thank you again for your patience <3 here are your blurbs! [quote=aquilla]With her partner by her side, she walks through the clan centre with sharp, astute eyes, admiring the hustle and bustle of her fellow dragons who occasionally stopped to greet her. She could not help but feel a sense of pride wash over her – much has happened since the inception of the clan, and at the present moment, there was peace. It was not rare for her to dwell around the lair whenever her duties were finished, but to the townspeople, it is always a pleasure to see her. They admire the way in which she carries herself with a sense of grace and poise – one that gave her a regal, yet commanding, air. While many perceive her to be of a somewhat austere disposition, particularly when dealing with diplomatic matters, it is always underpinned by a boundless kindness and fairness. As such, she is frequently revered for her benevolence. Despite this, she is not someone who should be crossed. When it comes to outside threats that pose danger to her clan, she transforms into a terrifying, powerful hurricane – a force of nature willing to do whatever it takes to protect those in her care. Much like her partner – with whom she works best – she too is quite reverent to her deity. She leads her clan under the Wingsinger’s name, making great efforts to build an efficient dominance system to showcase her clan’s willingness to serve.[/quote] [code]With her partner by her side, she walks through the clan centre with sharp, astute eyes, admiring the hustle and bustle of her fellow dragons who occasionally stopped to greet her. She could not help but feel a sense of pride wash over her – much has happened since the inception of the clan, and at the present moment, there was peace. It was not rare for her to dwell around the lair whenever her duties were finished, but to the townspeople, it is always a pleasure to see her. They admire the way in which she carries herself with a sense of grace and poise – one that gave her a regal, yet commanding, air. While many perceive her to be of a somewhat austere disposition, particularly when dealing with diplomatic matters, it is always underpinned by a boundless kindness and fairness. As such, she is frequently revered for her benevolence. Despite this, she is not someone who should be crossed. When it comes to outside threats that pose danger to her clan, she transforms into a terrifying, powerful hurricane – a force of nature willing to do whatever it takes to protect those in her care. Much like her partner – with whom she works best – she too is quite reverent to her deity. She leads her clan under the Wingsinger’s name, making great efforts to build an efficient dominance system to showcase her clan’s willingness to serve. By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203342]Rochambeau[/url][/code] [rule] [quote=proteus]Straightening his back, he walks next to his partner, his steps in tandem with her own. He looks at her with kind eyes – he couldn’t help but admire this strong, astute dragon who he is lucky enough to call both his partner and his leader. While she greets the townspeople and engages in pleasantries, he stands unwaveringly by her side, keeping a close eye on anything or anyone that might try to harm her or his fellow dragons. As second-in-command, he is equally as benevolent as his partner. Renowned for his respectful, somber disposition, which masks the slight tinge of arrogance that naturally comes from having a higher position that most, the townspeople find him to be a steady, robust solider that keeps the clan safe and afloat. As he holds considerable power over clan matters, he is often present in the same meetings as his partner. While his mate may be more akin to nourishing, sometimes tumultuous wind, he is serene, but powerful and enduring like still rivers and vast oceans. When diplomatic exchanges start to get heated, he is the voice of reason that pacifies the anxieties of both parties. His mind is calculating and precise, which makes him a fantastic strategist. This is most evident when it comes to planning and executing the clan’s dominance system. As the more dedicated and passionate of the two with regards to dominance, he holds greater command over this aspect of this clan. His veneration of the Windsinger is unparalleled by anyone else in his clan, constantly ensuring that all is perfect when it comes to showing the clan’s readiness to serve.[/quote] [code]Straightening his back, he walks next to his partner, his steps in tandem with her own. He looks at her with kind eyes – he couldn’t help but admire this strong, astute dragon who he is lucky enough to call both his partner and his leader. While she greets the townspeople and engages in pleasantries, he stands unwaveringly by her side, keeping a close eye on anything or anyone that might try to harm her or his fellow dragons. As second-in-command, he is equally as benevolent as his partner. Renowned for his respectful, somber disposition, which masks the slight tinge of arrogance that naturally comes from having a higher position that most, the townspeople find him to be a steady, robust solider that keeps the clan safe and afloat. As he holds considerable power over clan matters, he is often present in the same meetings as his partner. While his mate may be more akin to nourishing, sometimes tumultuous wind, he is serene, but powerful and enduring like still rivers and vast oceans. When diplomatic exchanges start to get heated, he is the voice of reason that pacifies the anxieties of both parties. His mind is calculating and precise, which makes him a fantastic strategist. This is most evident when it comes to planning and executing the clan’s dominance system. As the more dedicated and passionate of the two with regards to dominance, he holds greater command over this aspect of this clan. His veneration of the Windsinger is unparalleled by anyone else in his clan, constantly ensuring that all is perfect when it comes to showing the clan’s readiness to serve. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203342]Rochambeau[/url][/code]
@bluejen99

thank you again for your patience <3 here are your blurbs!
aquilla wrote:
With her partner by her side, she walks through the clan centre with sharp, astute eyes, admiring the hustle and bustle of her fellow dragons who occasionally stopped to greet her. She could not help but feel a sense of pride wash over her – much has happened since the inception of the clan, and at the present moment, there was peace. It was not rare for her to dwell around the lair whenever her duties were finished, but to the townspeople, it is always a pleasure to see her.

They admire the way in which she carries herself with a sense of grace and poise – one that gave her a regal, yet commanding, air. While many perceive her to be of a somewhat austere disposition, particularly when dealing with diplomatic matters, it is always underpinned by a boundless kindness and fairness. As such, she is frequently revered for her benevolence. Despite this, she is not someone who should be crossed. When it comes to outside threats that pose danger to her clan, she transforms into a terrifying, powerful hurricane – a force of nature willing to do whatever it takes to protect those in her care.

Much like her partner – with whom she works best – she too is quite reverent to her deity. She leads her clan under the Wingsinger’s name, making great efforts to build an efficient dominance system to showcase her clan’s willingness to serve.
Code:
With her partner by her side, she walks through the clan centre with sharp, astute eyes, admiring the hustle and bustle of her fellow dragons who occasionally stopped to greet her. She could not help but feel a sense of pride wash over her – much has happened since the inception of the clan, and at the present moment, there was peace. It was not rare for her to dwell around the lair whenever her duties were finished, but to the townspeople, it is always a pleasure to see her. They admire the way in which she carries herself with a sense of grace and poise – one that gave her a regal, yet commanding, air. While many perceive her to be of a somewhat austere disposition, particularly when dealing with diplomatic matters, it is always underpinned by a boundless kindness and fairness. As such, she is frequently revered for her benevolence. Despite this, she is not someone who should be crossed. When it comes to outside threats that pose danger to her clan, she transforms into a terrifying, powerful hurricane – a force of nature willing to do whatever it takes to protect those in her care. Much like her partner – with whom she works best – she too is quite reverent to her deity. She leads her clan under the Wingsinger’s name, making great efforts to build an efficient dominance system to showcase her clan’s willingness to serve. By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203342]Rochambeau[/url]

proteus wrote:
Straightening his back, he walks next to his partner, his steps in tandem with her own. He looks at her with kind eyes – he couldn’t help but admire this strong, astute dragon who he is lucky enough to call both his partner and his leader. While she greets the townspeople and engages in pleasantries, he stands unwaveringly by her side, keeping a close eye on anything or anyone that might try to harm her or his fellow dragons.

As second-in-command, he is equally as benevolent as his partner. Renowned for his respectful, somber disposition, which masks the slight tinge of arrogance that naturally comes from having a higher position that most, the townspeople find him to be a steady, robust solider that keeps the clan safe and afloat. As he holds considerable power over clan matters, he is often present in the same meetings as his partner. While his mate may be more akin to nourishing, sometimes tumultuous wind, he is serene, but powerful and enduring like still rivers and vast oceans. When diplomatic exchanges start to get heated, he is the voice of reason that pacifies the anxieties of both parties.

His mind is calculating and precise, which makes him a fantastic strategist. This is most evident when it comes to planning and executing the clan’s dominance system. As the more dedicated and passionate of the two with regards to dominance, he holds greater command over this aspect of this clan. His veneration of the Windsinger is unparalleled by anyone else in his clan, constantly ensuring that all is perfect when it comes to showing the clan’s readiness to serve.
Code:
Straightening his back, he walks next to his partner, his steps in tandem with her own. He looks at her with kind eyes – he couldn’t help but admire this strong, astute dragon who he is lucky enough to call both his partner and his leader. While she greets the townspeople and engages in pleasantries, he stands unwaveringly by her side, keeping a close eye on anything or anyone that might try to harm her or his fellow dragons. As second-in-command, he is equally as benevolent as his partner. Renowned for his respectful, somber disposition, which masks the slight tinge of arrogance that naturally comes from having a higher position that most, the townspeople find him to be a steady, robust solider that keeps the clan safe and afloat. As he holds considerable power over clan matters, he is often present in the same meetings as his partner. While his mate may be more akin to nourishing, sometimes tumultuous wind, he is serene, but powerful and enduring like still rivers and vast oceans. When diplomatic exchanges start to get heated, he is the voice of reason that pacifies the anxieties of both parties. His mind is calculating and precise, which makes him a fantastic strategist. This is most evident when it comes to planning and executing the clan’s dominance system. As the more dedicated and passionate of the two with regards to dominance, he holds greater command over this aspect of this clan. His veneration of the Windsinger is unparalleled by anyone else in his clan, constantly ensuring that all is perfect when it comes to showing the clan’s readiness to serve. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203342]Rochambeau[/url]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau thank you so much! I love them :)
@Rochambeau thank you so much! I love them :)
N9Xj1g9.png
I love collecting art of my dragons, participating in dominance and hatching cute dragons!

24 | They/Them | Pan/Omni | FR+9

0n0xvdO.png
@vinsmoke hiya! here's the plaintext, thank you so much for commissioning me <3 [quote=thundercrack]He picked up a glass of wine and swirled it around before bringing it closer to his lips. The liquid’s redolent aroma, like the perfume of a distant lover, rose to his head and he grew ever intoxicated with a substance he had grown to love too much. Indulgence had become routine for this man – who was so wealthy that finery consumed every ounce of his being – to the point where he had simply forgotten what life was like without the rich scent of incense lingering in the air. One would not be amiss to trace the provenance of his arrogance to his immense riches. It was not difficult for him (and perhaps for anyone fortunate to be in his situation) to fancy himself better than the rest when he draped himself with pearls and dines with exquisite people, eating equally luxurious food. Affluence perfectly complemented – even amplified – his confidence and charm that he attracted many into his orbit, entranced by his captivating and approachable disposition. It was not a surprise that his occupation, an ambassador for his clan, would involve a large social aspect. Despite the glittering constellations in his eyes, which easily bewitched anyone who conversed with him, a select few have been able to resist his enchanting presence and alluring wealth. The discerning eyes of those who see past his scintillating façade can easily notice the void-like absence of close, meaningful relationships in his life. He would tell anyone who asked a rotating series of excuses – that he was simply a busy man with no time to settle down or he has just not found the right person. However, perhaps unbeknownst to himself, his gaze remains unwavering at the burning trail of failed friendships and romances he left in his wake, mourning the years of love and intimacy that he thoughtlessly reduced into dying embers.[/quote] [code]He picked up a glass of wine and swirled it around before bringing it closer to his lips. The liquid’s redolent aroma, like the perfume of a distant lover, rose to his head and he grew ever intoxicated with a substance he had grown to love too much. Indulgence had become routine for this man – who was so wealthy that finery consumed every ounce of his being – to the point where he had simply forgotten what life was like without the rich scent of incense lingering in the air. One would not be amiss to trace the provenance of his arrogance to his immense riches. It was not difficult for him (and perhaps for anyone fortunate to be in his situation) to fancy himself better than the rest when he draped himself with pearls and dines with exquisite people, eating equally luxurious food. Affluence perfectly complemented – even amplified – his confidence and charm that he attracted many into his orbit, entranced by his captivating and approachable disposition. It was not a surprise that his occupation, an ambassador for his clan, would involve a large social aspect. Despite the glittering constellations in his eyes, which easily bewitched anyone who conversed with him, a select few have been able to resist his enchanting presence and alluring wealth. The discerning eyes of those who see past his scintillating façade can easily notice the void-like absence of close, meaningful relationships in his life. He would tell anyone who asked a rotating series of excuses – that he was simply a busy man with no time to settle down or he has just not found the right person. However, perhaps unbeknownst to himself, his gaze remains unwavering at the burning trail of failed friendships and romances he left in his wake, mourning the years of love and intimacy that he thoughtlessly reduced into dying embers. By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203342]Rochambeau[/url][/code]
@vinsmoke

hiya! here's the plaintext, thank you so much for commissioning me <3
thundercrack wrote:
He picked up a glass of wine and swirled it around before bringing it closer to his lips. The liquid’s redolent aroma, like the perfume of a distant lover, rose to his head and he grew ever intoxicated with a substance he had grown to love too much. Indulgence had become routine for this man – who was so wealthy that finery consumed every ounce of his being – to the point where he had simply forgotten what life was like without the rich scent of incense lingering in the air.

One would not be amiss to trace the provenance of his arrogance to his immense riches. It was not difficult for him (and perhaps for anyone fortunate to be in his situation) to fancy himself better than the rest when he draped himself with pearls and dines with exquisite people, eating equally luxurious food. Affluence perfectly complemented – even amplified – his confidence and charm that he attracted many into his orbit, entranced by his captivating and approachable disposition. It was not a surprise that his occupation, an ambassador for his clan, would involve a large social aspect.

Despite the glittering constellations in his eyes, which easily bewitched anyone who conversed with him, a select few have been able to resist his enchanting presence and alluring wealth. The discerning eyes of those who see past his scintillating façade can easily notice the void-like absence of close, meaningful relationships in his life. He would tell anyone who asked a rotating series of excuses – that he was simply a busy man with no time to settle down or he has just not found the right person. However, perhaps unbeknownst to himself, his gaze remains unwavering at the burning trail of failed friendships and romances he left in his wake, mourning the years of love and intimacy that he thoughtlessly reduced into dying embers.

Code:
He picked up a glass of wine and swirled it around before bringing it closer to his lips. The liquid’s redolent aroma, like the perfume of a distant lover, rose to his head and he grew ever intoxicated with a substance he had grown to love too much. Indulgence had become routine for this man – who was so wealthy that finery consumed every ounce of his being – to the point where he had simply forgotten what life was like without the rich scent of incense lingering in the air. One would not be amiss to trace the provenance of his arrogance to his immense riches. It was not difficult for him (and perhaps for anyone fortunate to be in his situation) to fancy himself better than the rest when he draped himself with pearls and dines with exquisite people, eating equally luxurious food. Affluence perfectly complemented – even amplified – his confidence and charm that he attracted many into his orbit, entranced by his captivating and approachable disposition. It was not a surprise that his occupation, an ambassador for his clan, would involve a large social aspect. Despite the glittering constellations in his eyes, which easily bewitched anyone who conversed with him, a select few have been able to resist his enchanting presence and alluring wealth. The discerning eyes of those who see past his scintillating façade can easily notice the void-like absence of close, meaningful relationships in his life. He would tell anyone who asked a rotating series of excuses – that he was simply a busy man with no time to settle down or he has just not found the right person. However, perhaps unbeknownst to himself, his gaze remains unwavering at the burning trail of failed friendships and romances he left in his wake, mourning the years of love and intimacy that he thoughtlessly reduced into dying embers. By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203342]Rochambeau[/url]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 2 3 4 5 6 7