Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 40kt/g lore blurbs [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Celesol Here's the plaintext as said in the PMs! Thank you for commissioning me >///< [quote=Perennial]The tumultuous spirit that surged storms of malice and hatred within his being could not bare to give him a moment’s respite. No, he demanded this man’s perpetual attention. Bound stagnant by the spirit’s chains, masquerading as thorned vines, he grew subservient to the spirit’s every beckon and whim. He can see nothing, blinded by the insidious darkness that coursed through his veins; he has become nothing but a vessel for which the spirit can manifest into being. On rare occasions, semblances of his former self – the gentle, pleasant boy whose kindness had yet to be exploited – seeps through the suffocating darkness. In these moments, his blindness was compensated for a heart beat he did not know he still had, guiding him towards the beautiful things he longed to see again: the gardens and the beautiful perfume of flowers that lifted his mood, the forests and the sounds of life that echoes through the multitude of trees. This ray of light, however, would be quickly overwhelmed by a gloom so familiar to him. The mere act of being around something that was alive was so intoxicating that the man, so miserable and bitter and lamented the lost of his humanity, wished to die rather than live in perpetuum with this rancorous spirit. [/quote] [code]The tumultuous spirit that surged storms of malice and hatred within his being could not bare to give him a moment’s respite. No, he demanded this man’s perpetual attention. Bound stagnant by the spirit’s chains, masquerading as thorned vines, he grew subservient to the spirit’s every beckon and whim. He can see nothing, blinded by the insidious darkness that coursed through his veins; he has become nothing but a vessel for which the spirit can manifest into being. On rare occasions, semblances of his former self – the gentle, pleasant boy whose kindness had yet to be exploited – seeps through the suffocating darkness. In these moments, his blindness was compensated for a heart beat he did not know he still had, guiding him towards the beautiful things he longed to see again: the gardens and the beautiful perfume of flowers that lifted his mood, the forests and the sounds of life that echoes through the multitude of trees. This ray of light, however, would be quickly overwhelmed by a gloom so familiar to him. The mere act of being around something that was alive was so intoxicating that the man, so miserable and bitter and lamented the lost of his humanity, wished to die rather than live in perpetuum with this rancorous spirit. By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203342]Rochambeau[/url][/code]
@Celesol

Here's the plaintext as said in the PMs! Thank you for commissioning me >///<
Perennial wrote:
The tumultuous spirit that surged storms of malice and hatred within his being could not bare to give him a moment’s respite. No, he demanded this man’s perpetual attention. Bound stagnant by the spirit’s chains, masquerading as thorned vines, he grew subservient to the spirit’s every beckon and whim. He can see nothing, blinded by the insidious darkness that coursed through his veins; he has become nothing but a vessel for which the spirit can manifest into being.

On rare occasions, semblances of his former self – the gentle, pleasant boy whose kindness had yet to be exploited – seeps through the suffocating darkness. In these moments, his blindness was compensated for a heart beat he did not know he still had, guiding him towards the beautiful things he longed to see again: the gardens and the beautiful perfume of flowers that lifted his mood, the forests and the sounds of life that echoes through the multitude of trees. This ray of light, however, would be quickly overwhelmed by a gloom so familiar to him.

The mere act of being around something that was alive was so intoxicating that the man, so miserable and bitter and lamented the lost of his humanity, wished to die rather than live in perpetuum with this rancorous spirit.

Code:
The tumultuous spirit that surged storms of malice and hatred within his being could not bare to give him a moment’s respite. No, he demanded this man’s perpetual attention. Bound stagnant by the spirit’s chains, masquerading as thorned vines, he grew subservient to the spirit’s every beckon and whim. He can see nothing, blinded by the insidious darkness that coursed through his veins; he has become nothing but a vessel for which the spirit can manifest into being. On rare occasions, semblances of his former self – the gentle, pleasant boy whose kindness had yet to be exploited – seeps through the suffocating darkness. In these moments, his blindness was compensated for a heart beat he did not know he still had, guiding him towards the beautiful things he longed to see again: the gardens and the beautiful perfume of flowers that lifted his mood, the forests and the sounds of life that echoes through the multitude of trees. This ray of light, however, would be quickly overwhelmed by a gloom so familiar to him. The mere act of being around something that was alive was so intoxicating that the man, so miserable and bitter and lamented the lost of his humanity, wished to die rather than live in perpetuum with this rancorous spirit. By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203342]Rochambeau[/url]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@vinsmoke

Your boy seems interesting! Happy to do him n _ n Although would you prefer me to write for his human oc or for his dragon? Just so I know which anatomy to reference :0 (I default to human if there's a human option, but do let me know!)

@Sickened

I've noted you down! I hope to get the blurb done for you soon c: (And man! I love Bloodborne! I'll be sure to check that out soon >///< )
@vinsmoke

Your boy seems interesting! Happy to do him n _ n Although would you prefer me to write for his human oc or for his dragon? Just so I know which anatomy to reference :0 (I default to human if there's a human option, but do let me know!)

@Sickened

I've noted you down! I hope to get the blurb done for you soon c: (And man! I love Bloodborne! I'll be sure to check that out soon >///< )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau You're very welcome! It's been added to his bio with proper credit. <3
@Rochambeau You're very welcome! It's been added to his bio with proper credit. <3
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@Rochambeau Human please! Sorry about the confusing request, I thought I'd show the dragon too for aesthetic reference :D Thank you so much!
@Rochambeau Human please! Sorry about the confusing request, I thought I'd show the dragon too for aesthetic reference :D Thank you so much!
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
@Rochambeau [b]Dragon/OC link:[/b] I hope a pair is ok: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29784659] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297847/29784659_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29834694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298347/29834694_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Link to/description of clan/world lore:[/b] N/A [b]Does your dragon have existing lore?[/b] Nope [b]If yes, what lore does it have?[/b] [b]If no, what ideas do you have for this dragon?[/b] Ok so the pair are supposed to be opposites of each other, but other than that it is up to you. They are sisters. [b]Notes:[/b] nope, up to you! [b]Do you agree with my rules in the first post?[/b] Yes Thanks!
@Rochambeau

Dragon/OC link: I hope a pair is ok:

29784659_350.png

29834694_350.png

Link to/description of clan/world lore: N/A
Does your dragon have existing lore? Nope
If yes, what lore does it have?
If no, what ideas do you have for this dragon? Ok so the pair are supposed to be opposites of each other, but other than that it is up to you. They are sisters.
Notes: nope, up to you!
Do you agree with my rules in the first post? Yes

Thanks!
yJMSLgh.pngoNZeeYr.gifyJMSLgh.png
@Rochambeau YESSS. <3 Bloodborne is so good.

Take your time! :D Thank you!
@Rochambeau YESSS. <3 Bloodborne is so good.

Take your time! :D Thank you!
@Rochambeau [b]Dragon/OC link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35118600] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351187/35118600_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Link to/description of clan/world lore:[/b] N/A. [b]Does your dragon have existing lore?[/b] [size=4][b]Okay, updated info about him is in his bio now!![/b] [/size] I have a general idea, sorry if it's all over the place! He's part of an imperial hunting pack(haven't quite yet named it), that have a common love of violence w/ no fear of death. They live for the thrill of a hunt! They mainly go after monsters or anything or anyone deserving of death that conflicts w/ their moral conduct... (wowe, much vigilantes) or whatever they consider a threat ......(Lugh doesn't really care, he likes the riches) You can give him a huge ego, go ahead! He's reckless 'cause he thinks he's the shiz. He tends to stand out, I mean, he's there looking like some kind of royalty. I forgot to mention but when anyone is on a hunt, they don't ever go alone! His love for his pack is immense. [b]Notes:[/b] Hmmm, it's really up to you what you wanna do....It could be of Lugh preparing for a hunt? Or perhaps, ON a hunt? (You can include [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=349780&did=36076999]Djall[/url] if you wanna, tho he's more quick and precise with his killing and Lugh is so god dam flashy and takes his time screwing around w/ the prey, sigh this guy) ... or whatever you want! ... He'd also fight with more vigor if he spots something that he likes on the huntee....I'd just really like a blurb that showcases his pride(of himself and his pack) and/or a thrill of a hunt. Really, though, I'm fine with whatever you dish out! [b]Do you agree with my rules in the first post?[/b] Yes, I agree and completely understand! [b]Any song recommendations?[/b] Perhaps [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZrddJPGp1I]this[/url] ? Also, check out Fleurie!
@Rochambeau

Dragon/OC link:
35118600_350.png

Link to/description of clan/world lore: N/A.
Does your dragon have existing lore?

Okay, updated info about him is in his bio now!!

I have a general idea, sorry if it's all over the place!

He's part of an imperial hunting pack(haven't quite yet named it), that have a common love of violence w/ no fear of death. They live for the thrill of a hunt! They mainly go after monsters or anything or anyone deserving of death that conflicts w/ their moral conduct... (wowe, much vigilantes) or whatever they consider a threat ......(Lugh doesn't really care, he likes the riches)
You can give him a huge ego, go ahead! He's reckless 'cause he thinks he's the ****. He tends to stand out, I mean, he's there looking like some kind of royalty. I forgot to mention but when anyone is on a hunt, they don't ever go alone! His love for his pack is immense.

Notes: Hmmm, it's really up to you what you wanna do....It could be of Lugh preparing for a hunt? Or perhaps, ON a hunt? (You can include Djall if you wanna, tho he's more quick and precise with his killing and Lugh is so god dam flashy and takes his time screwing around w/ the prey, sigh this guy) ... or whatever you want! ... He'd also fight with more vigor if he spots something that he likes on the huntee....I'd just really like a blurb that showcases his pride(of himself and his pack) and/or a thrill of a hunt. Really, though, I'm fine with whatever you dish out!

Do you agree with my rules in the first post? Yes, I agree and completely understand!

Any song recommendations? Perhaps this ? Also, check out Fleurie!
T07Df8H.gif

349780 tumblr_inline_niyn9xJyRL1ry72eo.gif fr+3
@Korlleka

Thanks for your order! I hope to have something for them soon. Just to confirm: did you want an individual blurb for both (which would cost 40kt ea), or just one blurb that features both? Either's fine w/ me!

@Keizaal

What a handsome boy! hearteyes emoji!! The perfect accent n _ n I've noted you down! I'll get to your blurb ASAP!
@Korlleka

Thanks for your order! I hope to have something for them soon. Just to confirm: did you want an individual blurb for both (which would cost 40kt ea), or just one blurb that features both? Either's fine w/ me!

@Keizaal

What a handsome boy! hearteyes emoji!! The perfect accent n _ n I've noted you down! I'll get to your blurb ASAP!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau

I'm so glad you like him, thank you!
he was chosen 'n bought FOR the accent since i went on little uma spree orz i am weak

@Rochambeau

I'm so glad you like him, thank you!
he was chosen 'n bought FOR the accent since i went on little uma spree orz i am weak

T07Df8H.gif

349780 tumblr_inline_niyn9xJyRL1ry72eo.gif fr+3
@Rochambeau one for each please! Thanks :)
@Rochambeau one for each please! Thanks :)
yJMSLgh.pngoNZeeYr.gifyJMSLgh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7