Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Human ref sheets x2 [H] UM+Customs
1 2 3 4
@silverdrake Awesome, are you still looking for human busts too, or just dragons? I tend to stick to humans/humanoids.
@silverdrake Awesome, are you still looking for human busts too, or just dragons? I tend to stick to humans/humanoids.
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@bisexuwhale

Just dragons, this time around. Sorry! I'll ping when I want a human bust. ;v;
@bisexuwhale

Just dragons, this time around. Sorry! I'll ping when I want a human bust. ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake No problem! I could always attempt a dragon, but my humans definitely look more professional.
@silverdrake No problem! I could always attempt a dragon, but my humans definitely look more professional.
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@silverdrake
Thank GOD they're all dragons HA, I was worried for a second. I don't think I can draw that much human XD
is $5 alright per dragon? apparel included
@silverdrake
Thank GOD they're all dragons HA, I was worried for a second. I don't think I can draw that much human XD
is $5 alright per dragon? apparel included
@silverdrake

Hiya! I have my art shop open! I accept only USD tho, so if my art is to your liking but you dont have any funds currently, then could you add me to the pinglist as well? :3
@silverdrake

Hiya! I have my art shop open! I accept only USD tho, so if my art is to your liking but you dont have any funds currently, then could you add me to the pinglist as well? :3
zone: +10 FR
@Avidex

XD $5 per dragon is fine! So in total with 11 dragons will be $55. I have a max budget of $40 now so I'm looking maybe to get 6 dragons first for $30?

@VuoriKettu

Hi! I'll add you to the pinglist then! c: I've just engaged Avidex so I'm currently low/going to be out of funds.
@Avidex

XD $5 per dragon is fine! So in total with 11 dragons will be $55. I have a max budget of $40 now so I'm looking maybe to get 6 dragons first for $30?

@VuoriKettu

Hi! I'll add you to the pinglist then! c: I've just engaged Avidex so I'm currently low/going to be out of funds.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

Check out my dragon art here (: I can do USD or UMs depending.
@silverdrake

Check out my dragon art here (: I can do USD or UMs depending.
@silverdrake
Yep that works great! I'll put you down on my to-do list and message you when I'm about to start so you can send through payment C: thank you!! <3
@silverdrake
Yep that works great! I'll put you down on my to-do list and message you when I'm about to start so you can send through payment C: thank you!! <3
@Silverdrake Greetings again Silver! I hope you've been keeping well. c: If you're still looking for art, I have a new style open! I offer busts for a flat fee of 15€ - Either dragons or humans are fine!. c: [img]https://i.imgur.com/l3oJLGX.jpg[/img] Hope you're having a pleasant start to your week!
@Silverdrake

Greetings again Silver! I hope you've been keeping well. c:

If you're still looking for art, I have a new style open! I offer busts for a flat fee of 15€ - Either dragons or humans are fine!. c:

l3oJLGX.jpg

Hope you're having a pleasant start to your week!
@silverdrake
Hey! If you're still looking, I'm always open for USD lol - shop's in signature if you're interested! Have a nice day!
@silverdrake
Hey! If you're still looking, I'm always open for USD lol - shop's in signature if you're interested! Have a nice day!
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 3 4