Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mail's Commissions - New Ping Group!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@WitchyyWeasel

Added, thank you! :D
@WitchyyWeasel

Added, thank you! :D
mails_commissions_siggie_by_flanngo-dbs9jv1.png
@mail may I be added to your pinglist
@mail may I be added to your pinglist
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png
@WitchyyWeasel @Cryptidove

Adding you both! :D
@WitchyyWeasel @Cryptidove

Adding you both! :D
@Mail

Please put me on the pinglist!
@Mail

Please put me on the pinglist!
cowfish.gif
@okn

Added!
@okn

Added!
@SirLeafheart @lightningpelt @Bewildebeest @teal @Xairathan @Kael @Trachynhawb @Innisfree @Moirli @jabby @leyline @rowdy @MusicForTheSoul @Whymsical @CeruleanBlue @mus @Baelfin @deulirium @chezameed @Moosesushi @Bluefire7991 @Lyra531 @Kenkou @Redsparrow @TeenyTK @Novoluvaga @Imani @QuickSilvr @Weenyah @mercurialwings @Eidos @fishpratt @faraway @Anda @Iodine @Oriel @QuickSilvr @Mazurkas @Kitto @nonaline @Shaetil @Mesai @Alpestris @Pagen @elduwen @Roosterooni @WitchyyWeasel @Cryptidove @okn

Hey all! You're being pinged because you were on my old ping list for my commissions!
Thankfully with the new FR feature, you can now join my ping group if you're still interested! This will make joining/removing/pinging a LOT easier for the future!

@SirLeafheart @lightningpelt @Bewildebeest @teal @Xairathan @Kael @Trachynhawb @Innisfree @Moirli @jabby @leyline @rowdy @MusicForTheSoul @Whymsical @CeruleanBlue @mus @Baelfin @deulirium @chezameed @Moosesushi @Bluefire7991 @Lyra531 @Kenkou @Redsparrow @TeenyTK @Novoluvaga @Imani @QuickSilvr @Weenyah @mercurialwings @Eidos @fishpratt @faraway @Anda @Iodine @Oriel @QuickSilvr @Mazurkas @Kitto @nonaline @Shaetil @Mesai @Alpestris @Pagen @elduwen @Roosterooni @WitchyyWeasel @Cryptidove @okn

Hey all! You're being pinged because you were on my old ping list for my commissions!
Thankfully with the new FR feature, you can now join my ping group if you're still interested! This will make joining/removing/pinging a LOT easier for the future!

I love your work! The piece I got from you still makes me super happy! It is the one of the starry eyed coatl in your signature
I love your work! The piece I got from you still makes me super happy! It is the one of the starry eyed coatl in your signature
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli

I'm glad you enjoy it!! :D That one is still one of my favourites!
@Moirli

I'm glad you enjoy it!! :D That one is still one of my favourites!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14