Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | WVTmWard's Art Shop [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@WVTmWard

I'm so sorry! I hope you and your family are doing okay. I really do appreciate the update but please don't feel like you have to rush. Take all the time you need. Loosing a family member is never an easy thing and your mental and physical health come first.
@WVTmWard

I'm so sorry! I hope you and your family are doing okay. I really do appreciate the update but please don't feel like you have to rush. Take all the time you need. Loosing a family member is never an easy thing and your mental and physical health come first.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit Thank you so much for understanding! I really appreciate the kind words ans we’re doing as well as we can in this situation. I truly hope you have a wonderful day :)
@ColorfulCredit Thank you so much for understanding! I really appreciate the kind words ans we’re doing as well as we can in this situation. I truly hope you have a wonderful day :)
@ColorfulCredit Thank you so much for your patience! This week has been really emotionally draining, but things have slowly started to fall back in place. I had fun with finding a fun pose for your boy and I hope I caught his likeness well. Thank you again! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/301cf1b4365df471dd1690fb335c9b58/tumblr_p8c2xdZWXH1vivn0to1_1280.png[/img]
@ColorfulCredit

Thank you so much for your patience! This week has been really emotionally draining, but things have slowly started to fall back in place. I had fun with finding a fun pose for your boy and I hope I caught his likeness well.

Thank you again!

tumblr_p8c2xdZWXH1vivn0to1_1280.png
@WVTmWard
Aww, he looks amazing! Thank you very much!
@WVTmWard
Aww, he looks amazing! Thank you very much!
Hello, Star Voyagers.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20