Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kell Does an Art (t/g) (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@valarauka [img]https://i.imgur.com/KL9D81p.jpg[/img] @Chittering [img]https://i.imgur.com/RxhqmmT.jpg[/img] Sorry to both of you guys for the low-quality images, I can try and get some better pics of the drawings! If there's anything either of you wants changed in your drawing please tell me and I'll do my best!
@valarauka
KL9D81p.jpg
@Chittering
RxhqmmT.jpg
Sorry to both of you guys for the low-quality images, I can try and get some better pics of the drawings! If there's anything either of you wants changed in your drawing please tell me and I'll do my best!
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell No worries about the delay-and the art looks great! Thank you!
@WelcomeToKell No worries about the delay-and the art looks great! Thank you!
Sky, they/them. I am shy and I hoard cute food. That is all.
@Soulbound I AM SO SORRY IT'S TAKEN ME SO LONG I just want to let you know I FINALLY got your commission done and as soon as I can get a picture of it I'll send it your way! Again apologies for the insane delay I've just been in a weird state of art block/trying to get other drawings done before I forgot what I was trying to draw/being too busy to draw when I want to work on commissions. I hope you're happy when I can send you the final result x.x
whoops pinged a nonexistent user
@Soulbound I AM SO SORRY IT'S TAKEN ME SO LONG I just want to let you know I FINALLY got your commission done and as soon as I can get a picture of it I'll send it your way! Again apologies for the insane delay I've just been in a weird state of art block/trying to get other drawings done before I forgot what I was trying to draw/being too busy to draw when I want to work on commissions. I hope you're happy when I can send you the final result x.x
whoops pinged a nonexistent user
Zq0unQm.png
not here to buy

but uh

your art is great,,, and i love those marcy and mettaton drawings,,,
not here to buy

but uh

your art is great,,, and i love those marcy and mettaton drawings,,,
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
@Suffer thank you ♥?♥?