Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [RETIRED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
He is absolutely perfect, I love it!! Thank you so, so much for all the time and research you put into him! <3

(shoot sorry, pinged you out of habit x-x)
He is absolutely perfect, I love it!! Thank you so, so much for all the time and research you put into him! <3

(shoot sorry, pinged you out of habit x-x)
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@SheepShape - oh my gosh, they both look amazing!!! I love how you drew Suru's hairstyle, and I really love her eyes here too??? And Sindri looks fantastic, his expression is so sweet here ;w; Not to mention the way you pixeled both of their freckles is super pretty!!! Thank you so much for drawing them!!!! <3

Also I'm so glad you like them!!!!! ;w; They're two of my favorite characters, so it's always really nice to hear when other people like them too!
@SheepShape - oh my gosh, they both look amazing!!! I love how you drew Suru's hairstyle, and I really love her eyes here too??? And Sindri looks fantastic, his expression is so sweet here ;w; Not to mention the way you pixeled both of their freckles is super pretty!!! Thank you so much for drawing them!!!! <3

Also I'm so glad you like them!!!!! ;w; They're two of my favorite characters, so it's always really nice to hear when other people like them too!
I'd like to be on your pinglist, if you have one.
I'd like to be on your pinglist, if you have one.
Hi there, these look so incredible. Oh my goodness. Could I please be added to the pinglist for when you open next? :)
Hi there, these look so incredible. Oh my goodness. Could I please be added to the pinglist for when you open next? :)
oEQPJQK.png
@Theon [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/dc1a/f/2017/220/2/7/25__theon_by_sheepshape-dbjehqp.png[/img] http://sta.sh/01o04bno8ft7 Just finished up~! If you could CR over the 120g now, that'd be great, thank you haha! I meant to let you know when I started, but I got carried away and just finished it up now x'D
@Theon
25__theon_by_sheepshape-dbjehqp.png
http://sta.sh/01o04bno8ft7
Just finished up~! If you could CR over the 120g now, that'd be great, thank you haha! I meant to let you know when I started, but I got carried away and just finished it up now x'D
0xaNGjn.png
@sheepshape
omg thank you so much!!! he looks so cute omg ; _ ; i sent over the cr~
@sheepshape
omg thank you so much!!! he looks so cute omg ; _ ; i sent over the cr~
art shop
item trading shop
art buying thread
wish list in profile!
@SheepShape
I liked your art of Tattoo so much that I want more from you now! Could you ping me when you have free slots? ^____^
@SheepShape
I liked your art of Tattoo so much that I want more from you now! Could you ping me when you have free slots? ^____^
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
may i be pinged for when you open up again? :O
may i be pinged for when you open up again? :O
hmu when these are open again please thank you
hmu when these are open again please thank you
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
(edit: pings are habit)

Don't mean to necrobump, but I've been wanting to order another for a while after looking at the one you did for me a while back! If you ever decide to do these again, I'd love to be pinged!
(edit: pings are habit)

Don't mean to necrobump, but I've been wanting to order another for a while after looking at the one you did for me a while back! If you ever decide to do these again, I'd love to be pinged!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12