Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Arcana's Human Beans [CLOSED]
1 2 3
@arcanabean Ah, the all black one works! That's his standard canon get-up. When his canon gets too painful to write I doodle him in modern!AU clothes to soothe my soul. x"D
@arcanabean Ah, the all black one works! That's his standard canon get-up. When his canon gets too painful to write I doodle him in modern!AU clothes to soothe my soul. x"D
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@arcanabean

*come to think of it that black outfit would probably be a bit worn-out by now, if that's a doable detail :)
@arcanabean

*come to think of it that black outfit would probably be a bit worn-out by now, if that's a doable detail :)
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt yeah, can do!! X)
@lightningpelt yeah, can do!! X)
@Aiden O TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION would you still like to claim a slot? c:
@Aiden O TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION would you still like to claim a slot? c:
@arcanabean i love your art, i was wondering if youd be willing to do two characters with a background? one wears armor. i can provide ref pics for each character and a position ref, im kind of new to the whole commision thing
@arcanabean i love your art, i was wondering if youd be willing to do two characters with a background? one wears armor. i can provide ref pics for each character and a position ref, im kind of new to the whole commision thing
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Arcanabean
Username: @Ren86
Order: Complete busts w/ 2 peoples
Payment/item offer: 400 gems
Reference(s): Aya LINK ; Ace LINK
Additional notes: I would love it if maybe she was wearing his hat and kissing his cheek, maybe?
@Arcanabean
Username: @Ren86
Order: Complete busts w/ 2 peoples
Payment/item offer: 400 gems
Reference(s): Aya LINK ; Ace LINK
Additional notes: I would love it if maybe she was wearing his hat and kissing his cheek, maybe?
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Austrial I don't do drawings with backgrounds right now, unless you have a real good offer to make to bribe me! If you want a commission, please go back to read the rules (you will have found out there that I don't offer background commissions at the moment (again unless you have a bribe lol)) & fill out a form~ thanks a bunch c:

@Ren86 ooh couples art lmao you've got yourself a slot pal! CR payment and I'll get to work asap!!
@Austrial I don't do drawings with backgrounds right now, unless you have a real good offer to make to bribe me! If you want a commission, please go back to read the rules (you will have found out there that I don't offer background commissions at the moment (again unless you have a bribe lol)) & fill out a form~ thanks a bunch c:

@Ren86 ooh couples art lmao you've got yourself a slot pal! CR payment and I'll get to work asap!!
@Arcanabean

Aawwwww yeh i'm super hype for this!! Sending money your way asap - can't wait to see the finished piece!! And lemme know if you need any references for anything - Aya you can put her in any kind of off the shoulder dress you want, if you show shoulders or w/e.
@Arcanabean

Aawwwww yeh i'm super hype for this!! Sending money your way asap - can't wait to see the finished piece!! And lemme know if you need any references for anything - Aya you can put her in any kind of off the shoulder dress you want, if you show shoulders or w/e.
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Arcanabean
Username: Kenkou
Order: Bust!
Payment/item offer: 100 Gems!
Reference(s): Ref's have been sent in a PM!
Additional notes: Nothing else really! Thank you so much your art is lovely!
@Arcanabean
Username: Kenkou
Order: Bust!
Payment/item offer: 100 Gems!
Reference(s): Ref's have been sent in a PM!
Additional notes: Nothing else really! Thank you so much your art is lovely!
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@Kenkou aaand you've been added to the to-do!! aa thank you for the kind words c:
@Kenkou aaand you've been added to the to-do!! aa thank you for the kind words c:
1 2 3