Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Arcana's Human Beans [CLOSED]
1 2 3
@Arcanabean

hi! i'm not sure how the math pans out, but would it be possible to get a complete halfbody for one of the less expensive (not the 1200-1500 gem ones) items from your wishlist?
@Arcanabean

hi! i'm not sure how the math pans out, but would it be possible to get a complete halfbody for one of the less expensive (not the 1200-1500 gem ones) items from your wishlist?
@Arcanabean
Could you hold a gem slot for me and I'll send you the proper order tomorrow?
@Arcanabean
Could you hold a gem slot for me and I'll send you the proper order tomorrow?
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
EDIT: Whoops I think I might have missed the available slots but not sure? ^^;; I was on mobile at the time. Lol just let me know and, if I did, stick me on the pinglist for next time 'round. :)

@Arcanabean Ooh, I'd love to snag a slot! :D

Username: lightningpelt
Order: half-body sketch with prop
Payment/item offer: 275-300 gems (leaving "complexity of prop" to your discretion, ofc)
Reference(s): Dropbox
Additional notes: So this is Sachial. He's a snarky, self-proclaimed anarchist who gets way too worked up over everything--literally everything, ranging from the rebellion to what he's having for lunch. If he could be reading from a little booklet (like maybe six inches tall and four pages?) that reads
"Fault Lines
by Ani"
on the cover, and getting wAY TOO EXCITED about it? Context being that he wrote "Fault Lines" to insight a rebellion and it's finally being published and circulated. He's way too immature for this level of responsibly omg and has no idea what he's just set in motion. /hides my face quietly
One thing that I missed on my main refs is that he wears a bunch of bracelets around his left wrist. None have set designs except for one of braided human hair and a few decorated with scales, but any amount of detail on those is completely unnecessary. ^_^
EDIT: Whoops I think I might have missed the available slots but not sure? ^^;; I was on mobile at the time. Lol just let me know and, if I did, stick me on the pinglist for next time 'round. :)

@Arcanabean Ooh, I'd love to snag a slot! :D

Username: lightningpelt
Order: half-body sketch with prop
Payment/item offer: 275-300 gems (leaving "complexity of prop" to your discretion, ofc)
Reference(s): Dropbox
Additional notes: So this is Sachial. He's a snarky, self-proclaimed anarchist who gets way too worked up over everything--literally everything, ranging from the rebellion to what he's having for lunch. If he could be reading from a little booklet (like maybe six inches tall and four pages?) that reads
"Fault Lines
by Ani"
on the cover, and getting wAY TOO EXCITED about it? Context being that he wrote "Fault Lines" to insight a rebellion and it's finally being published and circulated. He's way too immature for this level of responsibly omg and has no idea what he's just set in motion. /hides my face quietly
One thing that I missed on my main refs is that he wears a bunch of bracelets around his left wrist. None have set designs except for one of braided human hair and a few decorated with scales, but any amount of detail on those is completely unnecessary. ^_^
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@mildu maybe! o3o what item do you have in mind?

@Aiden sure thing!! c:

@lightningpelt you're totally good buddy you got yourself a slot!! The booklet is a fairly simple prop, I'd say, so your total is 275g! ^^
@mildu maybe! o3o what item do you have in mind?

@Aiden sure thing!! c:

@lightningpelt you're totally good buddy you got yourself a slot!! The booklet is a fairly simple prop, I'd say, so your total is 275g! ^^
@Arcanabean

I haven't actually bought any of them yet, but probably any of the treasure genres? or poison, that'd be the easiest to get by far for me. I'm on mobile though and I don't know what your gem to treasure conversion rate is :v
@Arcanabean

I haven't actually bought any of them yet, but probably any of the treasure genres? or poison, that'd be the easiest to get by far for me. I'm on mobile though and I don't know what your gem to treasure conversion rate is :v
@mildu aight well let's see here-- nevermind conversion rate (just came back from a quasi-hiatus & I'm not v up-to-date on the ratio), I'm gonna look at LAH:
Ripple - 245g
Runes - 200g
Spiral - 350g
Poison - 450g
Tiger - 200g
Current - ~170g based on market price (there were none on AH) and a 1:950 ratio
Contour - 180g
Pearlcatcher - 315g
So yeah, poison it is!! c: Would you be able to add on a 50g (or 47500t) extra to match value?
@mildu aight well let's see here-- nevermind conversion rate (just came back from a quasi-hiatus & I'm not v up-to-date on the ratio), I'm gonna look at LAH:
Ripple - 245g
Runes - 200g
Spiral - 350g
Poison - 450g
Tiger - 200g
Current - ~170g based on market price (there were none on AH) and a 1:950 ratio
Contour - 180g
Pearlcatcher - 315g
So yeah, poison it is!! c: Would you be able to add on a 50g (or 47500t) extra to match value?
@Arcanabean

i can absolutely do that thanks for doing the math for me x)
i owe you life debt

@Arcanabean

i can absolutely do that thanks for doing the math for me x)
i owe you life debt

@mildu lmao np!! and nahh now I owe you art
Go ahead & fill out an order form, I'll reserve a slot for you! c;
@mildu lmao np!! and nahh now I owe you art
Go ahead & fill out an order form, I'll reserve a slot for you! c;
@Arcanabean Hella sweet, thank you!! :D I'll go ahead and send a CR~
@Arcanabean Hella sweet, thank you!! :D I'll go ahead and send a CR~
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt received, thank you so much! c:
One question for Sachial--do you want his all-black outfit or the red anarchy shirt outfit drawn?
@lightningpelt received, thank you so much! c:
One question for Sachial--do you want his all-black outfit or the red anarchy shirt outfit drawn?
1 2 3