Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] chibi RPG profile adopt/YCH
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69
@starsystems
can i snag a spot?
@starsystems
can i snag a spot?
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
@Dragon Yes, absolutely!
@Dragon Yes, absolutely!
@starsystems

May I get one?
Is it possible to erase the skill description in order to add a third one? (if not count n°1&2)
Quote:
Character reference: first one
Expression: Unimpressed or Judgemental
Name: Ylyth Maeve
Class/level: Spectral Master - lv79
Affiliation: The Titan
HP/MP: HP 2500 MP 9999 (both bar fulled)
Skill 1 name: Summon Spectral Lord
Skill 2 name: Summon Friend
Skill 3 name: Curse Poison
Equipped items: Flower Hairpin, Draconic Armor, Morwen's Sword
Background box color: Purple
Portrait/Info box color: Dark Grey
Font/outline color: white by default, black/very dark colors are hit or miss
@starsystems

May I get one?
Is it possible to erase the skill description in order to add a third one? (if not count n°1&2)
Quote:
Character reference: first one
Expression: Unimpressed or Judgemental
Name: Ylyth Maeve
Class/level: Spectral Master - lv79
Affiliation: The Titan
HP/MP: HP 2500 MP 9999 (both bar fulled)
Skill 1 name: Summon Spectral Lord
Skill 2 name: Summon Friend
Skill 3 name: Curse Poison
Equipped items: Flower Hairpin, Draconic Armor, Morwen's Sword
Background box color: Purple
Portrait/Info box color: Dark Grey
Font/outline color: white by default, black/very dark colors are hit or miss
Need money? Be My Alchemist!
Character reference: https://sta.sh/2x2tz2m680m?edit=1! Fall outfit, please. >:3c
Expression: Chill.

Name: Kiliwit.
Class/level: Level 18 rogue!
Affiliation: Have it be prounouns, and they/them! c:
HP/MP: A little low on HP.
Skill 1 name: Joke
Skill 1 description: Provide allies with advantageous, though random effects
Skill 2 name: Steal
Skill 2 description: Snatches an item from an opponent's inventory
Equipped items: Gameboy, Self-Confidence, Someone Else's Vape

Background box color: (the big outside box) Honestly whatever you think looks best.
Portrait/Info box color: (the boxes the text is in) Up.
Font/outline color: Up!
Character reference: https://sta.sh/2x2tz2m680m?edit=1! Fall outfit, please. >:3c
Expression: Chill.

Name: Kiliwit.
Class/level: Level 18 rogue!
Affiliation: Have it be prounouns, and they/them! c:
HP/MP: A little low on HP.
Skill 1 name: Joke
Skill 1 description: Provide allies with advantageous, though random effects
Skill 2 name: Steal
Skill 2 description: Snatches an item from an opponent's inventory
Equipped items: Gameboy, Self-Confidence, Someone Else's Vape

Background box color: (the big outside box) Honestly whatever you think looks best.
Portrait/Info box color: (the boxes the text is in) Up.
Font/outline color: Up!
@PulciniVerdi ^^ That all looks good, and you're totally fine with having three skills instead of a skill description!

@Energyintake Cute character, I love soft dragon things~ That looks good except the skill descriptions will have to be shortened, does "provides random buff" and "take item from foe's inventory" work for you?
@PulciniVerdi ^^ That all looks good, and you're totally fine with having three skills instead of a skill description!

@Energyintake Cute character, I love soft dragon things~ That looks good except the skill descriptions will have to be shortened, does "provides random buff" and "take item from foe's inventory" work for you?
[quote name="starsystems" date="2018-12-10 14:15:05" ] @PulciniVerdi ^^ That all looks good, and you're totally fine with having three skills instead of a skill description! @Energyintake Cute character, I love soft dragon things~ That looks good except the skill descriptions will have to be shortened, does "provides random buff" and "take item from foe's inventory" work for you? [/quote] That's perfectly fine with me!! I'll send over the payment right away. <3
starsystems wrote on 2018-12-10 14:15:05:

That's perfectly fine with me!! I'll send over the payment right away. <3
@starsystems These are awesome!! Could I possibly bribe you to add a black cat at the feet of my character? [b]Character reference:[/b][img] https://puu.sh/CfExb/7310ff5b07.png[/img] (Green sweater, blue jeans, black converse!) [b]Expression:[/b] Smirking/smiling [b]Name:[/b] Rebecca [b]Class/level:[/b] Level 22 Skald [b]Affiliation:[/b] Please change to “Weakness: Cats” [b]HP/MP:[/b] Half health, full MP! [b]Skill 1 name:[/b] Sigma Rally [b]Skill 1 description:[/b] Boosts self and allies’ damage [b]Skill 2 name:[/b] Healing Draught [b]Skill 2 description:[/b] Heals half HP [b]Equipped items:[/b] Cool socks, Bismuth, Clarinet [b]Background box color:[/b] Forest-y green [b]Portrait/Info box color:[/b] Dark gray [b]Font/outline color:[/b] White is fine!
@starsystems
These are awesome!! Could I possibly bribe you to add a black cat at the feet of my character?

Character reference:7310ff5b07.png (Green sweater, blue jeans, black converse!)
Expression: Smirking/smiling

Name: Rebecca
Class/level: Level 22 Skald
Affiliation: Please change to “Weakness: Cats”
HP/MP: Half health, full MP!
Skill 1 name: Sigma Rally
Skill 1 description: Boosts self and allies’ damage
Skill 2 name: Healing Draught
Skill 2 description: Heals half HP
Equipped items: Cool socks, Bismuth, Clarinet

Background box color: Forest-y green
Portrait/Info box color: Dark gray
Font/outline color: White is fine!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
These are so adorable <3 if the character below interests you I will gladly send over 600g right away!

Character reference: 1 2
Expression: Serene
Name: Liyah
Class: Bard
Affiliation: Umbranema
HP/MP: HP (45/45), MP (32/40)
Skill 1 name: Lullaby
Skill 1 description: inflicts sleep
Skill 2 name: Ballad
Skill 2 description: boosts ally atk/def
Equipped items: Lyre, Tattered Notebook, Choco strawberries
Background box color: Dark muted purple
Portrait/Info box color: Black
Font/outline color: White
These are so adorable <3 if the character below interests you I will gladly send over 600g right away!

Character reference: 1 2
Expression: Serene
Name: Liyah
Class: Bard
Affiliation: Umbranema
HP/MP: HP (45/45), MP (32/40)
Skill 1 name: Lullaby
Skill 1 description: inflicts sleep
Skill 2 name: Ballad
Skill 2 description: boosts ally atk/def
Equipped items: Lyre, Tattered Notebook, Choco strawberries
Background box color: Dark muted purple
Portrait/Info box color: Black
Font/outline color: White
@AristosAchaion34 Yeah, that's totally fine - I'd take like 100g/100k for the bribe, or if you have Swipp items used for the Dusty Pauper trade I'm looking for those too! ^^ And your form looks good, no numbers on the HP/MP bars?

@Umbranema ^^ Thank you! I really like that first ref art you have~ Your form looks good, but it looks like you've dropped your second skill name! Also no numbers on your HP/MP bars?
@AristosAchaion34 Yeah, that's totally fine - I'd take like 100g/100k for the bribe, or if you have Swipp items used for the Dusty Pauper trade I'm looking for those too! ^^ And your form looks good, no numbers on the HP/MP bars?

@Umbranema ^^ Thank you! I really like that first ref art you have~ Your form looks good, but it looks like you've dropped your second skill name! Also no numbers on your HP/MP bars?
@starsystems
Okay! Could I actually have 50/100 on the HP and 75/100 on the MP? :3 and I'll go ahead and send the payment over now!
@starsystems
Okay! Could I actually have 50/100 on the HP and 75/100 on the MP? :3 and I'll go ahead and send the payment over now!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69