Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] chibi RPG profile adopt/YCH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
@Masumi Ahh, sorry to bug you then! The Courante's description will probably have to be "swift strong strikes" or "concurrent strikes" but other than that your form looks fine! Send over the payment whenever you're ready.

@velvette Yep, I'm still open! ^^ These are fun to do, so I'm turning this from a fest shop to a regular adopt shop.
@Masumi Ahh, sorry to bug you then! The Courante's description will probably have to be "swift strong strikes" or "concurrent strikes" but other than that your form looks fine! Send over the payment whenever you're ready.

@velvette Yep, I'm still open! ^^ These are fun to do, so I'm turning this from a fest shop to a regular adopt shop.
@starsystems that's awesome I'm glad you have fun making them! these are so cute and I'm just dying to get one for my mmo character.

Character reference: [link] e: her shoes aren't visible in the ref but they look like this, about knee length
Expression: Mischievous, or impish. something that makes her look smug.

Name: Merlynn
Class/level: No level, Necromancer
Affiliation: "sleepy" //its the guild she's in
HP/MP: 100/100 on both!
Skill 1 name: DEVIL'S PACT
Skill 1 description: Summon Gretchen.
Skill 2 name: BONE SHIELD
Skill 2 description: Protect allies.
Equipped items: 1. Nightmare Scythe 2. Storm Codex 3. Imp Wings 4. Red Dahlia
(// let me know if any of these won't fit in the text box and I'll figure out a rewording)

Background box color: Dark purple
Portrait/Info box color: Lavender
Font/outline color: White

Also! How does payment work? I don't have a token atm but I have a magic nymph to give you; would that only reduce the treasure/gem price?
@starsystems that's awesome I'm glad you have fun making them! these are so cute and I'm just dying to get one for my mmo character.

Character reference: [link] e: her shoes aren't visible in the ref but they look like this, about knee length
Expression: Mischievous, or impish. something that makes her look smug.

Name: Merlynn
Class/level: No level, Necromancer
Affiliation: "sleepy" //its the guild she's in
HP/MP: 100/100 on both!
Skill 1 name: DEVIL'S PACT
Skill 1 description: Summon Gretchen.
Skill 2 name: BONE SHIELD
Skill 2 description: Protect allies.
Equipped items: 1. Nightmare Scythe 2. Storm Codex 3. Imp Wings 4. Red Dahlia
(// let me know if any of these won't fit in the text box and I'll figure out a rewording)

Background box color: Dark purple
Portrait/Info box color: Lavender

Also! How does payment work? I don't have a token atm but I have a magic nymph to give you; would that only reduce the treasure/gem price?
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@velvette That all looks good! ^^ The nymph (and any other Joxar recolors) are good for 1 adopt, no need to pay extra! Oh, but do you want "sleepy" to have the quotation marks around it or nah?
@velvette That all looks good! ^^ The nymph (and any other Joxar recolors) are good for 1 adopt, no need to pay extra! Oh, but do you want "sleepy" to have the quotation marks around it or nah?
@starsystems Alright, great! I'll still add some treasure though for a tip hehe. Is it ok if I pay upfront so I don't forget?
And nah, maybe write Sleepy Guild instead. if that won't fit then just Sleepy without the quotation marks.
@starsystems Alright, great! I'll still add some treasure though for a tip hehe. Is it ok if I pay upfront so I don't forget?
And nah, maybe write Sleepy Guild instead. if that won't fit then just Sleepy without the quotation marks.
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@velvette :3 Yeah, please do!
@velvette :3 Yeah, please do!
@starsystems

These are so cute ;;

Character reference: Gabriel
Expression: Smirking

Name: Gabriel
Class/level: Lvl 100 God
Affiliation: Boniface's Church
HP/MP: Would it be possible to do like ∞/∞ (or infinite health)? If not, 1000/1000 health/mp is fine :0
Skill 1 name: Hedonist's touch
Skill 1 description: decreases inhibitions
Skill 2 name: Arrogance
Skill 2 description: + ego, - home in heaven
Equipped items: Candles, bracelets, gold earrings, staff of Aurelius

Background box color: Dark color -- near black, dark grey?
Portrait/Info box color: Same gold as his char design
@starsystems

These are so cute ;;

Character reference: Gabriel
Expression: Smirking

Name: Gabriel
Class/level: Lvl 100 God
Affiliation: Boniface's Church
HP/MP: Would it be possible to do like ∞/∞ (or infinite health)? If not, 1000/1000 health/mp is fine :0
Skill 1 name: Hedonist's touch
Skill 1 description: decreases inhibitions
Skill 2 name: Arrogance
Skill 2 description: + ego, - home in heaven
Equipped items: Candles, bracelets, gold earrings, staff of Aurelius

Background box color: Dark color -- near black, dark grey?
Portrait/Info box color: Same gold as his char design
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Rochambeau ^^ Thanks! That all checks out, you can send payment over whenever. I'll give a sideways 8 a shot (don't think this pixel font has anything but standard characters), but how about 9999/9999?
@Rochambeau ^^ Thanks! That all checks out, you can send payment over whenever. I'll give a sideways 8 a shot (don't think this pixel font has anything but standard characters), but how about 9999/9999?
@WrightNDesk Hi! You asked to be on my pinglist but I realized I didn't have a time to ping that list... if your token is done brewing and you still want an adopt, let me know! (if it has a few hours left you can still submit a form, I probably won't be drawing much today)
@WrightNDesk Hi! You asked to be on my pinglist but I realized I didn't have a time to ping that list... if your token is done brewing and you still want an adopt, let me know! (if it has a few hours left you can still submit a form, I probably won't be drawing much today)
@starsystems

https://toyhou.se/796731.dmitri#2897737 Would you be able to do a fellow like this :0?
@starsystems

https://toyhou.se/796731.dmitri#2897737 Would you be able to do a fellow like this :0?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Cloneclone With or without his mask? The mask might look a little weird on the base, but otherwise yes!
@Cloneclone With or without his mask? The mask might look a little weird on the base, but otherwise yes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69