Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Katz Festival Shop
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
Awesome! I'll send the payment for ya now! :D
Awesome! I'll send the payment for ya now! :D
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Lhethi
I will probably not be able to get two more done by the end of today; if you'd like to wait until the next festival, I can do that, or if you'd like to just buy two of the familiars and hold them as a form of payment (35 each) until I finish in a day or two, I can do that too!
@Lhethi
I will probably not be able to get two more done by the end of today; if you'd like to wait until the next festival, I can do that, or if you'd like to just buy two of the familiars and hold them as a form of payment (35 each) until I finish in a day or two, I can do that too!
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
I'd love a headshot of this guy!! Maybe looking a bit annoyed? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34779135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347792/34779135_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'd love a headshot of this guy!!

Maybe looking a bit annoyed?

34779135_350.png
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@Katzaklaw

No worries! If was kind of a big order... Like I said, I get kind of greedy for art I like...

And I can grab you two familiars! And, if you're opening up shop for next fests, I can place one or two orders during them vs going "here" all at once
@Katzaklaw

No worries! If was kind of a big order... Like I said, I get kind of greedy for art I like...

And I can grab you two familiars! And, if you're opening up shop for next fests, I can place one or two orders during them vs going "here" all at once
@Killuazoomyck
Unfortunately I don't have the time today to work on these; my grandmother is selling her house and I'm in charge of the estate sale... need to go and prepare things

If you'd like to get art, I can do for you as I can do for the other fellow on this thread; if you can buy a familiar and hold it ill accept that as payment after the festival ends; if not, I can ping you when next festival starts!
@Killuazoomyck
Unfortunately I don't have the time today to work on these; my grandmother is selling her house and I'm in charge of the estate sale... need to go and prepare things

If you'd like to get art, I can do for you as I can do for the other fellow on this thread; if you can buy a familiar and hold it ill accept that as payment after the festival ends; if not, I can ping you when next festival starts!
@Lhethi
It's all good! Big orders are nice; it was just bad timing with this festival-- being away and all and then this estate sale. But, yeah, I'd be willing to get those done for you next festival too! Honestly, I can just do some artwork (4 worth or more) and you could pay me next festival?
@Lhethi
It's all good! Big orders are nice; it was just bad timing with this festival-- being away and all and then this estate sale. But, yeah, I'd be willing to get those done for you next festival too! Honestly, I can just do some artwork (4 worth or more) and you could pay me next festival?
@Katzaklaw
Sounds good to me! I totally get rl getting in the way.
Would you still like me to grab 2 familiars?
@Katzaklaw
Sounds good to me! I totally get rl getting in the way.
Would you still like me to grab 2 familiars?
@Katzaklaw ohh just give me a ping when the next fest starts
@Katzaklaw ohh just give me a ping when the next fest starts
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@Lhethi
I'd prefer next festival's currency since im swimming in familiars currently ^^'
@Lhethi
I'd prefer next festival's currency since im swimming in familiars currently ^^'
@Katzaklaw

Ok! I'll make a note to remember :)
@Katzaklaw

Ok! I'll make a note to remember :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17