Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Serendipia's Art Shop $/KT/G
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Marchaosis like creating a genka for a dragon? never done it before but that doesnt stop me from doing one if you want me to!

colored bust 600g!
@Marchaosis like creating a genka for a dragon? never done it before but that doesnt stop me from doing one if you want me to!

colored bust 600g!
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
@Serendipia OMG sounds awesome!
I have some user made skins if you are interested to use as partial payment.
[edit]
yikes, nvm i dont have them anymore, its been awhile since i've looked at my invintory.
you take treasure, right?
@Serendipia OMG sounds awesome!
I have some user made skins if you are interested to use as partial payment.
[edit]
yikes, nvm i dont have them anymore, its been awhile since i've looked at my invintory.
you take treasure, right?
@Marchaosis :eyes: i am very much interested
@Marchaosis :eyes: i am very much interested
@Serendipia

AAAAAAA I edited the last statement too late!!! I'll still show you all the skins/accents I have currently
@Serendipia

AAAAAAA I edited the last statement too late!!! I'll still show you all the skins/accents I have currently
@Serendipia The skins/accents i have are all on the secound page of my lair. Let me know if you see anything you might like
@Serendipia The skins/accents i have are all on the secound page of my lair. Let me know if you see anything you might like
@serendipia if you're still open i'd like to commish a couple things :>
All will be paid with paypal

Username: Aquariusstudios
Type: Fullbody, colored(?)
Character: Thorne
I am interested in ordering nsfw of this guy but as that's against FR tos to do on site, i'd much prefer to discuss the order on my toyhou.se (username- Joyd) or DeviantArt (username- Arkhelios). Alternatively we can use my gmail, which I can give to you privately lol
Details: don't draw the tail lol. the skull is optional. The bandages over his eyes MUST be drawn! His pants have beads winding around them and his boots are a kinda wine-colored leather (closest FR equivalent would be 'Berry' ),

Type: Headshot, uncolored
Character: Aela
Details: she has coloboma of the iris in her left eye (the eye her hair usually covers) so her iris is misshapen. She has braids in her hair AND a ponytail (both of which people seem to forget lol), You can see them better if you zoom in on the first image in the gallery.
@serendipia if you're still open i'd like to commish a couple things :>
All will be paid with paypal

Type: Fullbody, colored(?)
Character: Thorne
I am interested in ordering nsfw of this guy but as that's against FR tos to do on site, i'd much prefer to discuss the order on my toyhou.se (username- Joyd) or DeviantArt (username- Arkhelios). Alternatively we can use my gmail, which I can give to you privately lol
Details: don't draw the tail lol. the skull is optional. The bandages over his eyes MUST be drawn! His pants have beads winding around them and his boots are a kinda wine-colored leather (closest FR equivalent would be 'Berry' ),

Type: Headshot, uncolored
Character: Aela
Details: she has coloboma of the iris in her left eye (the eye her hair usually covers) so her iris is misshapen. She has braids in her hair AND a ponytail (both of which people seem to forget lol), You can see them better if you zoom in on the first image in the gallery.
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@Marchaosis sorry for the late respond! aww pal dont worry about it :3 i take treasure as well!
no need to let go of the accents that you like !
@Marchaosis sorry for the late respond! aww pal dont worry about it :3 i take treasure as well!
no need to let go of the accents that you like !
@AquariusStudios DA Glitteringcookie, shooting u a message there /o/
as for the lady i shall gladly draw her!
@AquariusStudios DA Glitteringcookie, shooting u a message there /o/
as for the lady i shall gladly draw her!
@serendipia awesome! thank you so much :D
@serendipia awesome! thank you so much :D
what time should I send payment btw?
what time should I send payment btw?
1 2 3 4 5 6