Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bittersuite art shoppe [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@bittersuite
I would like an order!
Digital or traditional: digital
Order type: shaded bust
Ref: here!
Payment: treasure please!
Expression/pose/type (if sketch): confused but happy (kinda like "i have no idea what's going on but i think it's something good??")
Anything else? nope !!
@bittersuite
I would like an order!
Digital or traditional: digital
Order type: shaded bust
Ref: here!
Payment: treasure please!
Expression/pose/type (if sketch): confused but happy (kinda like "i have no idea what's going on but i think it's something good??")
Anything else? nope !!
IMG_3120.png
@bittersuite
I would like an order!
Digital or traditional: Digital please!
Order type: Shaded Bust
Ref: Alex ref. He's pretty fluid in his design, you don't have to do the ear and scars if you don't want to. Let me know if you need a ref with palette set aside.
Payment: gems if I can. Doing the math, it came out to about 83g. Can be adjusted.
Expression/pose/type (if sketch): Smiling or grinning? Something along those lines. I'm pretty open!
Anything else? Nothing, will send payment right away when confirmed!
@bittersuite
I would like an order!
Digital or traditional: Digital please!
Order type: Shaded Bust
Ref: Alex ref. He's pretty fluid in his design, you don't have to do the ear and scars if you don't want to. Let me know if you need a ref with palette set aside.
Payment: gems if I can. Doing the math, it came out to about 83g. Can be adjusted.
Expression/pose/type (if sketch): Smiling or grinning? Something along those lines. I'm pretty open!
Anything else? Nothing, will send payment right away when confirmed!
@bittersuite, question! By canines only in the shaded bust opinion, do you only mean that for couples? I'm super interested in getting a commish of a new OC of mine <3
@bittersuite, question! By canines only in the shaded bust opinion, do you only mean that for couples? I'm super interested in getting a commish of a new OC of mine <3
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis @jurobii @tawnycatz

hi, sorry. this was bumped by someone who wasn't me - if i wanted commissions, i would have bumped it myself. my art tablet is broken (it cracked a couple of months ago and now it won't turn on) and so i won't be able to make art. my apologies.
@Anubiis @jurobii @tawnycatz

hi, sorry. this was bumped by someone who wasn't me - if i wanted commissions, i would have bumped it myself. my art tablet is broken (it cracked a couple of months ago and now it won't turn on) and so i won't be able to make art. my apologies.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@bittersuite

ah, it's perfectly fine! I understand completely~
@bittersuite

ah, it's perfectly fine! I understand completely~
@bittersuite
ahh it's okay!! thank you anyway <3
@bittersuite
ahh it's okay!! thank you anyway <3
IMG_3120.png