Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | redlit's art shop (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@Stability [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38294325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382944/38294325_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bust or Full Body:[/b] Full Body [b]Apparel:[/b] [i]all of it >:D[/i] [b]Treasure/Gems/Mixed Payment:[/b] I got an SD scroll. [b]Specifications you want on your order (position, expression, etc.):[/b] Straight face while sitting and holding a couple of his candles.
@Stability

Dragon:

38294325_350.png

Bust or Full Body: Full Body
Apparel: all of it >:D
Treasure/Gems/Mixed Payment: I got an SD scroll.
Specifications you want on your order (position, expression, etc.): Straight face while sitting and holding a couple of his candles.
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@stability

Does the commission have to be a dragon? I have a generic Kemonomimi (fox girl) OC. I was wondering if you would be able to do those.
@stability

Does the commission have to be a dragon? I have a generic Kemonomimi (fox girl) OC. I was wondering if you would be able to do those.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
woops sorry ive been away a while!!

@LaughingZuru sorry, shops closed now but i can put you a pinglist when shop reopens!

@MisSavage yes i do non fr dragons however shop is closed now, would you like to be put on a pinglist?

@BaraBear yes!

@MahuruRaji @PantheraScience @Ranohara really sorry, shops closed! if youd like, i can put you on a pinglist?

@Viperfang it doesnt have to be a dragon! ill gladly draw your ocs as long a ref is provided! shop is closed atm but if you want, i can put you on a pinglist
woops sorry ive been away a while!!

@LaughingZuru sorry, shops closed now but i can put you a pinglist when shop reopens!

@MisSavage yes i do non fr dragons however shop is closed now, would you like to be put on a pinglist?

@BaraBear yes!

@MahuruRaji @PantheraScience @Ranohara really sorry, shops closed! if youd like, i can put you on a pinglist?

@Viperfang it doesnt have to be a dragon! ill gladly draw your ocs as long a ref is provided! shop is closed atm but if you want, i can put you on a pinglist
tumblr_inline_ozkwmueJWZ1tep85p_1280.gif
@Stability

That's be great, thanks. ^^
@Stability

That's be great, thanks. ^^
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@Stability

Oh yes please! I adore your artsyle I'm super keen to commision something when you reopen :'0
@Stability

Oh yes please! I adore your artsyle I'm super keen to commision something when you reopen :'0
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@Stability Please do! I would love to order from you~
@Stability Please do! I would love to order from you~
NFSZSxV.gif
@Stability- whoops, sorry about that! I would love to be put on a pinglist though, if it's not too much trouble! c:
@Stability- whoops, sorry about that! I would love to be put on a pinglist though, if it's not too much trouble! c:
@Stability
Hey! I never got a confirmation from you on the price of my commission, so I haven't set up the crossroad yet, I just wanted to make sure that was intentional and that you weren't waiting on me for anything!
@Stability
Hey! I never got a confirmation from you on the price of my commission, so I haven't set up the crossroad yet, I just wanted to make sure that was intentional and that you weren't waiting on me for anything!
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
@Stability

Yes please.
@Stability

Yes please.
CffXOU7.png6jgBlPi.jpegalPnWye.png
@Stability I didn't get a ping from you, so just confirming my order before I send payment: one shaded full body (300g) for my wc boy, who is wearing apparel (+5g) and an accent (+10g) for a total of 315g.
And I'm hoping to pay partially with a summer swelter, would that make it 165g + the swelter, or the swelter + 7g? I'm not 100% sure how bribes work...

I'll send payment once I get confirmation from you ^^
@Stability I didn't get a ping from you, so just confirming my order before I send payment: one shaded full body (300g) for my wc boy, who is wearing apparel (+5g) and an accent (+10g) for a total of 315g.
And I'm hoping to pay partially with a summer swelter, would that make it 165g + the swelter, or the swelter + 7g? I'm not 100% sure how bribes work...

I'll send payment once I get confirmation from you ^^
s7cpOmi.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20