Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | **Husky's Lovely Lore** HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2179844][img]https://i.imgur.com/CQMn4hw.jpg[/img][/url][/code] Here's my banner. Pm me yours anytime!
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2179844][img]https://i.imgur.com/CQMn4hw.jpg[/img][/url]

Here's my banner. Pm me yours anytime!
@DemonicSylveon

I'm finally done with the lore! I'm really sorry about how long it's taken. If you have any issues, feel free to tell me!
Quote:
“OUT GATHERING MUSHROOMS: WILL RETURN SHORTLY”

Sylvia sighed, shivering with cold. The area was usually quite warm this time of year, but a sudden cold spell had hit the clan, and being outdoors for too long was extremely uncomfortable.

“I guess… I guess she won’t be too mad if I just make myself comfortable and wait for her return,” Sylvia mused.

Vision sighed with relief, pushing open the door of her cozy lair. A thump filled her ears, and she froze in fright. Carefully, she tiptoed around the corner. Gaping in horror, she watched as a young dragon rolled around a large glowing orb. The surface was already criss-crossed in claw marks and covered in dust.

“SYLVIA!” she shrieked, “Is that… is that my pearl?”

The dragon froze in horror.

“This… this is your pearl?” she whispered.

Vision stuttered, her mind going blank. Her once spotless pearl now… ruined. Ugh… I knew I shouldn’t have left it at home today. But it would have gotten dirty while I was gathering mushrooms. I… I can’t believe it’s ruined.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?” Vision screamed.

She leapt at the young dragon. Sylvia stood there, paralyzed with fear. Vision grabbed her shoulders, her eyes welling with tears.

“All you do is talk and talk and talk!” she shouted, “You never shut up! You never learn anything! If you did, you’d know that you never, EVER mess with a pearl! Ever! You… you’re so irresponsible!”

“I didn’t mean it! I’m sorry!” Sylvia said.

“SORRY ISN’T ENOUGH!” Vision spat, “ All you ever do is sit there and play with hatchlings… you’re little more than a hatchling yourself! Stop… stop teaching them your irresponsibility! Only the Icewarden knows what would happen if you had any kids of your own. I will not have hatchlings as irresponsible running around this clan.”

“Please, Vision,” Sylvia gasped, “Please, no. You know… you know that hatchlings mean the world to me!”

Vision looked at her icily. Anger raged within her, and she felt nothing for Sylvia, who was now clutching at her leg desperately.

“That pearl meant the world to me,” Vision said.

She kicked Sylvia away. Skidding away across the floor, Sylvia sobbed, heartborken.

“Sylvia, I curse you to an eternity of infertility. You will never, ever have any children. You will be doomed to gaze upon the young of others, knowing that you will never experience the bliss of motherhood. This is your payment.” Vision intoned.

Sylvia watched as white mist rose from Vision’s claws. It floated toward her, and Sylvia closed her eyes, a single tear rolling down her cheek as her life was wrenched apart.

_____

“Sylvia?” Moon asked, concerned, “Are you okay?”

Sylvia blinked slowly, horrified to find that her cheeks were wet with tears. She carefully wiped them away, unable to look into Moon’s eyes.

“What happened?” Moon asked again, “Do you need to see a doctor? Your forehead’s not warm…”

“I’M FINE!” Sylvia snapped.

She felt horrible. Moon was one of her closest friends, and Sylvia had always been able to tell Moon everything. But now… she wasn’t sure why she was holding back.

“I see,” Moon said coldly, “Well, I’ll leave you to your thoughts.”

She stood up to leave when Sylvia tugged at her cowl.

“I… Vision put a curse on me,” Sylvia whispered.

“WHAT?! What in the world did that witch do to you?” Moon shouted anxiously, slamming her chair back.

“I was messing around with her pearl,” Sylvia cried, “and she put a curse on me so that I’d never have any kids!”

“THAT…” Moon began, her eyes glaring with hatred.

“Moon, she’ll hurt you,” Sylvia sobbed.

Moon swallowed hard. That stupid witch had been messing around with the dragons in the clan for years, and she’d never been able to raise a claw against her. Now, Sylvia was the latest victim, and Moon could only sit and watch.

“Fine. Come on, go wash your face,” Moon said softly.

Sylvia nodded and allowed Moon to drag her away.
_____

“Hey Sylvia! You should come to the clan party!” Erebus shouted.

Sylvia shuddered. She didn’t really know most of the dragons in the clan, and she was constantly teased by them for various reasons.

“Erebus, you know what it’s like,” Sylvia sighed, “First they tease me because ‘I act too much like a boy.’ Then they tease me for working as a dancer because ‘that’s not a real job.’ And then they…”

“Okay, I get it, it’s fine,” Erebus quickly stuttered, “I just thought…”

Sylvia smiled slightly before quickly walking away.

She went back to her room and shut the door before plopping down in the cushions, groaning inwardly.

A single tear ran down her cheek as she thought of all the times that she had been unable to attend parties because of the teasing she received.

Quietly, she began to sing. Her heart welled with emotion as her voice resonated throughout the room.

Her spirits soared with joy, and she leapt across the room. She had always loved to sing and dance, and in times like these, it was exactly what she needed.

All of a sudden, a new voice joined the chorus. Sylvia froze in fear, huddling beneath her blankets.

“YEAH!” a loud voice shouted as the door to Sylvia’s room was slammed open.

“Erebus!” Sylvia said gleefully, unable to contain her surprise, “I thought you were at the party!”

“I was at the party, but it got boring really quick,” Erebus shrugged, plopping down on Sylvia’s bed.

Sylvia scooted to the side slightly, her eyes widening in shock.

It was extremely difficult to bore Erebus. Just like Sylvia, she was extremely energetic and could find entertainment in everything.

“Why was it boring?” Sylvia asked.

“The music was horrible, and they kept bugging me about you,” Erebus replied, “They kept asking, ‘Oh, where’s your freak friend? Is she working again? Oh wait, she doesn’t have a real job!’ Which of course, is extremely stupid and childish.”

Sylvia rolled her eyes. She suffered this kind of treatment often.

“Anyway, as I was heading back to my room, what do I hear but your lovely voice belting out some classic songs!” Erebus grinned.

Sylvia smiled, a faint blush stealing across her cheeks. She did love to sing, but she often sang way too loud.

“What do you say we do some acapella karaoke?” Erebus smirked.

Sylvia’s eyes lit up, and she nodded emphatically.

About an hour later, the door rattled in its hinges as someone vigorously pounded on it.

Sylvia broke off mid-stanza, staring at the door with a mixture of curiosity and shock.

“SYLVIA! EREBUS! I know you two are in there!” a voice shouted.

Sylvia stifled a giggle. She pulled open the door to reveal a red-faced Echo and a slightly baffled Moon.

“Were we really that loud?” Erebus asked.

Echo nodded tersely, and Sylvia and Erebus broke into peals of laughter. Moon sighed before walking into the room, Echo stiffly marching in behind her.

“Erebus, why didn’t we see you at the party?” Moon asked softly.

Erebus told them about what had happened. Moon gaped slightly, and Echo picked at her claws, unconsciously sharpening them.

“Those rude…” Echo began, her voice tinged with anger and hate.

“Hey, Echo, it’s fine,” Sylvia said quickly, “It’s okay.”

Echo sank back slightly, looking defeated.

“But that’s horrible!” Moon exclaimed, “They really shouldn’t tease you like that! We should try to put a stop to it.”

Sylvia shrugged. After having tried many times, she had given up.

Moon patted her gently on the shoulder.

“It’s okay. We’re always here for you, Sylvia.”
@DemonicSylveon

I'm finally done with the lore! I'm really sorry about how long it's taken. If you have any issues, feel free to tell me!
Quote:
“OUT GATHERING MUSHROOMS: WILL RETURN SHORTLY”

Sylvia sighed, shivering with cold. The area was usually quite warm this time of year, but a sudden cold spell had hit the clan, and being outdoors for too long was extremely uncomfortable.

“I guess… I guess she won’t be too mad if I just make myself comfortable and wait for her return,” Sylvia mused.

Vision sighed with relief, pushing open the door of her cozy lair. A thump filled her ears, and she froze in fright. Carefully, she tiptoed around the corner. Gaping in horror, she watched as a young dragon rolled around a large glowing orb. The surface was already criss-crossed in claw marks and covered in dust.

“SYLVIA!” she shrieked, “Is that… is that my pearl?”

The dragon froze in horror.

“This… this is your pearl?” she whispered.

Vision stuttered, her mind going blank. Her once spotless pearl now… ruined. Ugh… I knew I shouldn’t have left it at home today. But it would have gotten dirty while I was gathering mushrooms. I… I can’t believe it’s ruined.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?” Vision screamed.

She leapt at the young dragon. Sylvia stood there, paralyzed with fear. Vision grabbed her shoulders, her eyes welling with tears.

“All you do is talk and talk and talk!” she shouted, “You never shut up! You never learn anything! If you did, you’d know that you never, EVER mess with a pearl! Ever! You… you’re so irresponsible!”

“I didn’t mean it! I’m sorry!” Sylvia said.

“SORRY ISN’T ENOUGH!” Vision spat, “ All you ever do is sit there and play with hatchlings… you’re little more than a hatchling yourself! Stop… stop teaching them your irresponsibility! Only the Icewarden knows what would happen if you had any kids of your own. I will not have hatchlings as irresponsible running around this clan.”

“Please, Vision,” Sylvia gasped, “Please, no. You know… you know that hatchlings mean the world to me!”

Vision looked at her icily. Anger raged within her, and she felt nothing for Sylvia, who was now clutching at her leg desperately.

“That pearl meant the world to me,” Vision said.

She kicked Sylvia away. Skidding away across the floor, Sylvia sobbed, heartborken.

“Sylvia, I curse you to an eternity of infertility. You will never, ever have any children. You will be doomed to gaze upon the young of others, knowing that you will never experience the bliss of motherhood. This is your payment.” Vision intoned.

Sylvia watched as white mist rose from Vision’s claws. It floated toward her, and Sylvia closed her eyes, a single tear rolling down her cheek as her life was wrenched apart.

_____

“Sylvia?” Moon asked, concerned, “Are you okay?”

Sylvia blinked slowly, horrified to find that her cheeks were wet with tears. She carefully wiped them away, unable to look into Moon’s eyes.

“What happened?” Moon asked again, “Do you need to see a doctor? Your forehead’s not warm…”

“I’M FINE!” Sylvia snapped.

She felt horrible. Moon was one of her closest friends, and Sylvia had always been able to tell Moon everything. But now… she wasn’t sure why she was holding back.

“I see,” Moon said coldly, “Well, I’ll leave you to your thoughts.”

She stood up to leave when Sylvia tugged at her cowl.

“I… Vision put a curse on me,” Sylvia whispered.

“WHAT?! What in the world did that witch do to you?” Moon shouted anxiously, slamming her chair back.

“I was messing around with her pearl,” Sylvia cried, “and she put a curse on me so that I’d never have any kids!”

“THAT…” Moon began, her eyes glaring with hatred.

“Moon, she’ll hurt you,” Sylvia sobbed.

Moon swallowed hard. That stupid witch had been messing around with the dragons in the clan for years, and she’d never been able to raise a claw against her. Now, Sylvia was the latest victim, and Moon could only sit and watch.

“Fine. Come on, go wash your face,” Moon said softly.

Sylvia nodded and allowed Moon to drag her away.
_____

“Hey Sylvia! You should come to the clan party!” Erebus shouted.

Sylvia shuddered. She didn’t really know most of the dragons in the clan, and she was constantly teased by them for various reasons.

“Erebus, you know what it’s like,” Sylvia sighed, “First they tease me because ‘I act too much like a boy.’ Then they tease me for working as a dancer because ‘that’s not a real job.’ And then they…”

“Okay, I get it, it’s fine,” Erebus quickly stuttered, “I just thought…”

Sylvia smiled slightly before quickly walking away.

She went back to her room and shut the door before plopping down in the cushions, groaning inwardly.

A single tear ran down her cheek as she thought of all the times that she had been unable to attend parties because of the teasing she received.

Quietly, she began to sing. Her heart welled with emotion as her voice resonated throughout the room.

Her spirits soared with joy, and she leapt across the room. She had always loved to sing and dance, and in times like these, it was exactly what she needed.

All of a sudden, a new voice joined the chorus. Sylvia froze in fear, huddling beneath her blankets.

“YEAH!” a loud voice shouted as the door to Sylvia’s room was slammed open.

“Erebus!” Sylvia said gleefully, unable to contain her surprise, “I thought you were at the party!”

“I was at the party, but it got boring really quick,” Erebus shrugged, plopping down on Sylvia’s bed.

Sylvia scooted to the side slightly, her eyes widening in shock.

It was extremely difficult to bore Erebus. Just like Sylvia, she was extremely energetic and could find entertainment in everything.

“Why was it boring?” Sylvia asked.

“The music was horrible, and they kept bugging me about you,” Erebus replied, “They kept asking, ‘Oh, where’s your freak friend? Is she working again? Oh wait, she doesn’t have a real job!’ Which of course, is extremely stupid and childish.”

Sylvia rolled her eyes. She suffered this kind of treatment often.

“Anyway, as I was heading back to my room, what do I hear but your lovely voice belting out some classic songs!” Erebus grinned.

Sylvia smiled, a faint blush stealing across her cheeks. She did love to sing, but she often sang way too loud.

“What do you say we do some acapella karaoke?” Erebus smirked.

Sylvia’s eyes lit up, and she nodded emphatically.

About an hour later, the door rattled in its hinges as someone vigorously pounded on it.

Sylvia broke off mid-stanza, staring at the door with a mixture of curiosity and shock.

“SYLVIA! EREBUS! I know you two are in there!” a voice shouted.

Sylvia stifled a giggle. She pulled open the door to reveal a red-faced Echo and a slightly baffled Moon.

“Were we really that loud?” Erebus asked.

Echo nodded tersely, and Sylvia and Erebus broke into peals of laughter. Moon sighed before walking into the room, Echo stiffly marching in behind her.

“Erebus, why didn’t we see you at the party?” Moon asked softly.

Erebus told them about what had happened. Moon gaped slightly, and Echo picked at her claws, unconsciously sharpening them.

“Those rude…” Echo began, her voice tinged with anger and hate.

“Hey, Echo, it’s fine,” Sylvia said quickly, “It’s okay.”

Echo sank back slightly, looking defeated.

“But that’s horrible!” Moon exclaimed, “They really shouldn’t tease you like that! We should try to put a stop to it.”

Sylvia shrugged. After having tried many times, she had given up.

Moon patted her gently on the shoulder.

“It’s okay. We’re always here for you, Sylvia.”
@huskylove it's perfect thank you so much!!
@huskylove it's perfect thank you so much!!
SPOILER_9d84796a-11b0-463e-81c5-003e1d7d0d4c.png
@Maike
@onionbulb
@CayCay

I am opening up again! I have had to bump the prices a bit, because A) my free option was not as quick as I thought it was and B) the extreme piece took a lot longer than I thought.

@Maike
@onionbulb
@CayCay

I am opening up again! I have had to bump the prices a bit, because A) my free option was not as quick as I thought it was and B) the extreme piece took a lot longer than I thought.

@HuskyLove do you do bios for things other than dragons?
@HuskyLove do you do bios for things other than dragons?
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
@HuskyLove Dragon Name: Kazuki Linked Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29565242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295653/29565242_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore Type: long First or Third Person?: Third Extra Information: free reign and no discounts
@HuskyLove
Dragon Name: Kazuki
Linked Image:
29565242_350.png

Lore Type: long
First or Third Person?: Third
Extra Information: free reign and no discounts
@SharpClawz

Hmm... I haven't really explored that option yet.

Could you give me an idea of what you'd like me to write?
@SharpClawz

Hmm... I haven't really explored that option yet.

Could you give me an idea of what you'd like me to write?
@Maike

No problem! I'll get started.
@Maike

No problem! I'll get started.
@HuskyLove

Dragon Name: green calcite
Linked Image: http://toyhou.se/1159237.green-calcite
Lore Type: medium
First or Third Person?: third
Extra Information: the profile has some info, id just like it to be fleshed out some more you know? o:
@HuskyLove

Dragon Name: green calcite
Linked Image: http://toyhou.se/1159237.green-calcite
Lore Type: medium
First or Third Person?: third
Extra Information: the profile has some info, id just like it to be fleshed out some more you know? o:
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
@SharpClawz

Okay, I'll put you down for a slot! (Not sure how well I can do, but I'll try.)
@SharpClawz

Okay, I'll put you down for a slot! (Not sure how well I can do, but I'll try.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8