Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | **Husky's Lovely Lore** HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@HuskyLove Dragon Name:Sylvia Linked Image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33220263] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332203/33220263_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore Type:Extreme! (I think I'm first to order this lol?) First or Third Person?: Third! Extra Information: Sylvia hasn't found the right full job yet but enjoys talking. A lot. She talks 24/7. She also enjoys playing with the clans familiars and hatchlings. Although the clan witch put a curse on Sylvia to never have her own (it breaks her heart honestly.) because she was messing around with the witches valuables. Sylvia has a hard time with some messing with her for acting more like a male than a female. Although at nights the skydancer works as a dancer and entertainer. She has minimal relationships with clan mates except the "defect" trio which involves 2 zombie dragons and a wendigo dragon. Echo(zombie) pushes her away often due to her shrill voiced and annoying singing as well as her hyper activity. Erebus(zombie) enjoys Sylvias songs and sings with her and sometimes gets hyper with her (that normally revolves around something getting broken). Moon (wendigo) seems to be the only one who can calm Sylvia down and acts motherly towards her in a way, although Moon doesn't much appreciate the loud singing. (is this too much information??)
@HuskyLove
Dragon Name:Sylvia
Linked Image:
33220263_350.png

Lore Type:Extreme! (I think I'm first to order this lol?)
First or Third Person?: Third!
Extra Information: Sylvia hasn't found the right full job yet but enjoys talking. A lot. She talks 24/7. She also enjoys playing with the clans familiars and hatchlings. Although the clan witch put a curse on Sylvia to never have her own (it breaks her heart honestly.) because she was messing around with the witches valuables. Sylvia has a hard time with some messing with her for acting more like a male than a female. Although at nights the skydancer works as a dancer and entertainer. She has minimal relationships with clan mates except the "defect" trio which involves 2 zombie dragons and a wendigo dragon. Echo(zombie) pushes her away often due to her shrill voiced and annoying singing as well as her hyper activity. Erebus(zombie) enjoys Sylvias songs and sings with her and sometimes gets hyper with her (that normally revolves around something getting broken). Moon (wendigo) seems to be the only one who can calm Sylvia down and acts motherly towards her in a way, although Moon doesn't much appreciate the loud singing.

(is this too much information??)
SPOILER_9d84796a-11b0-463e-81c5-003e1d7d0d4c.png
@DemonicSylveon

YAY FIRST CUSTOMER... which also means you're the first to order.
Wow, wasn't sure how much info people were willing to give, but the more info the better! Thanks so much!
I'll get started on it right away!

EDIT: Quick question... what's the name of the clan witch?
@DemonicSylveon

YAY FIRST CUSTOMER... which also means you're the first to order.
Wow, wasn't sure how much info people were willing to give, but the more info the better! Thanks so much!
I'll get started on it right away!

EDIT: Quick question... what's the name of the clan witch?
@HuskyLove Dragon Name: Anika Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31536520] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315366/31536520_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore Type: Snippet First or Third Person?: Third Extra: She's shy around strangers, but she is very adventurous! And she's proud to be a wind dragon :D
@HuskyLove

Dragon Name: Anika
Image:

31536520_350.png

Lore Type: Snippet
First or Third Person?: Third
Extra: She's shy around strangers, but she is very adventurous! And she's proud to be a wind dragon :D
PAMoyvM.png
@huskylove oh forgot that part I apologize! Her name is Vision
@huskylove oh forgot that part I apologize! Her name is Vision
SPOILER_9d84796a-11b0-463e-81c5-003e1d7d0d4c.png
@HuskyLove Dragon name:Echo Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33032658] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330327/33032658_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore type:Short First or third?:You choose! Extra:He will copy what others say for fun when he's bored XD he will also do that so he can get things but only if they owe him(ugh fine here's your 5000 treasure Echo now go away) I also think I apply for the first of this lore type discount
@HuskyLove
Dragon name:Echo
Image:

33032658_350.png

Lore type:Short
First or third?:You choose!
Extra:He will copy what others say for fun when he's bored XD
he will also do that so he can get things but only if they owe him(ugh fine here's your 5000 treasure Echo now go away)

I also think I apply for the first of this lore type discount
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@DemonicSylveon
Great! Thanks so much!

@clasli13
Hello friend. :)
Sounds great. Message me and we'll work something out about my forgetfulness...

@SkullLotus
Awesome!
And yep, you do apply for the discount! (Thanks so much, I need examples of my writing.)
I fixed the rules so that I take half of the payment beforehand (not sure if you saw it before or after the fix, I'm still getting the hang of this.)
So, that'll be 10500 treasure after the discount, and the down payment is 5250.
@DemonicSylveon
Great! Thanks so much!

@clasli13
Hello friend. :)
Sounds great. Message me and we'll work something out about my forgetfulness...

@SkullLotus
Awesome!
And yep, you do apply for the discount! (Thanks so much, I need examples of my writing.)
I fixed the rules so that I take half of the payment beforehand (not sure if you saw it before or after the fix, I'm still getting the hang of this.)
So, that'll be 10500 treasure after the discount, and the down payment is 5250.
@HuskyLove
Ah I see but before I pay you is it to late to change it to very short?Its ok if u can't
@HuskyLove
Ah I see but before I pay you is it to late to change it to very short?Its ok if u can't
@SkullLotus
No problem!
*hurriedly digs out calculator*
That's 3500 after the discount, and that'll be a 1750 treasure down payment.
@SkullLotus
No problem!
*hurriedly digs out calculator*
That's 3500 after the discount, and that'll be a 1750 treasure down payment.
@DemonicSylveon
I apologize if I'm asking too many questions, but would Vision be the female pearlcatcher? 'Cause I'd like to incorporate her pearl as the "valuable" that Sylvia messes with, but that'd be awkward if she weren't a pearlcatcher.
I also realize you may breed change her in the future, so in the case that happens, just tell me, and I can change it to something else!
@DemonicSylveon
I apologize if I'm asking too many questions, but would Vision be the female pearlcatcher? 'Cause I'd like to incorporate her pearl as the "valuable" that Sylvia messes with, but that'd be awkward if she weren't a pearlcatcher.
I also realize you may breed change her in the future, so in the case that happens, just tell me, and I can change it to something else!
@HuskyLove
Ok thanks!
So what was the price before?(don't exactly get what "kt" means)
@HuskyLove
Ok thanks!
So what was the price before?(don't exactly get what "kt" means)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8