Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragon headshot commissions:CLOSED:
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@GladeLockwood one order down :)
@GladeLockwood one order down :)
alstroemeria%20fox%20resize_zps726bl9bp.png
@angrysnake I'm down in the top post as not having paid, even though I did; I'm a little nervous that that's going to delay my adopt. Does it need to be updated?
@angrysnake I'm down in the top post as not having paid, even though I did; I'm a little nervous that that's going to delay my adopt. Does it need to be updated?
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@AdeleneDawner ah that's my bad! I occasionally forget to update that. Sorry about that
@AdeleneDawner ah that's my bad! I occasionally forget to update that. Sorry about that
@GladeLockwood two more up!
@GladeLockwood two more up!
@angrysnake

Aaa they look absolutely wonderful!! Loving the ones you've put up so far, they are so great omg I'm in love, thank you so much! Can't wait to see the others!! Thank you!~
@angrysnake

Aaa they look absolutely wonderful!! Loving the ones you've put up so far, they are so great omg I'm in love, thank you so much! Can't wait to see the others!! Thank you!~
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
@GladeLockwood final orders are up! ^-^
@GladeLockwood final orders are up! ^-^
@angrysnake

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love them!! I adore your art ;u; thank you so much!! Can't wait to order again in the future aaaa I love them especially Bandit, I love how you draw coatls! Thanks again!
@angrysnake

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love them!! I adore your art ;u; thank you so much!! Can't wait to order again in the future aaaa I love them especially Bandit, I love how you draw coatls! Thanks again!
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
@AdeleneDawner your orders are both up! I love these two and tried to capture the personalities you gave me
@AdeleneDawner your orders are both up! I love these two and tried to capture the personalities you gave me
@angrysnake

:D :D :D :D :D

They turned out great! ^^ I love the expressions. ^^
@angrysnake

:D :D :D :D :D

They turned out great! ^^ I love the expressions. ^^
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@angrysnake

Hi, do you have any estimate when you'd get back to doing these pre-paid commissions? c: I'm still super excited to get my bust!
@angrysnake

Hi, do you have any estimate when you'd get back to doing these pre-paid commissions? c: I'm still super excited to get my bust!
kqXHr7Y.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21