Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] ♦ Allocen's Art Shop 3/3 USD
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
up!
up!
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

tumblr_o9deb1vBrI1tv56zio5_100.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][quote name="Allocen" date="2024-01-14 12:39:06" ] [center] @pinglist-13309 Hello Guys! I'm finally done my Carrd but need more examples of [b]Sketch Commissions[/b]. So - I'll open here 3 slots. [b]1 slot[/b] for headshot sketch > $10 [b]1 Slot[/b] for Waist up Sketch > $15 [b]1 Slot[/b] for Fullbody Sketch > $20 I'm accepting [b]any character[/b]. It doesn't just have to be FR dragons,[b] it can be humanoids, OC, whatever.[/b] [b]Please note that these 3 Slots are only for payment in USD.[/b] Thank you for your attention and have a great week! [emoji=aether winking size=2][/center] [/quote] Up! For those who don't know, that's one example of sketch order: [img]https://i.ibb.co/rfSQp4p/abelha-camisa-pessoal-png24-30percent.png[/img] [i]( I will deliver without watermark. )[/i] Still have: - 1 slot for headshot 0 $10 - 1 slot for Waist up - $15 Any character - human - dragon - feral - your ocs - etc[/center]
Allocen wrote on 2024-01-14 12:39:06:
@Allocen's Art Pinglist

Hello Guys! I'm finally done my Carrd but need more examples of Sketch Commissions.

So - I'll open here 3 slots.

1 slot for headshot sketch > $10
1 Slot for Waist up Sketch > $15
1 Slot for Fullbody Sketch > $20

I'm accepting any character. It doesn't just have to be FR dragons, it can be humanoids, OC, whatever.

Please note that these 3 Slots are only for payment in USD.
Thank you for your attention and have a great week!

Up!

For those who don't know, that's one example of sketch order:

abelha-camisa-pessoal-png24-30percent.png

( I will deliver without watermark. )
Still have:

- 1 slot for headshot 0 $10
- 1 slot for Waist up - $15

Any character - human - dragon - feral - your ocs - etc
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Aghhh I have money issues this month but I can't keep ignoring you... I can spare 10$ for a headshot I think!
Since this is a sketch, it's going to be black and white like in the example above, right?
In the mood for specific dragon breeds or subjects?

(@Allocen I forgot to ping sorry)
Aghhh I have money issues this month but I can't keep ignoring you... I can spare 10$ for a headshot I think!
Since this is a sketch, it's going to be black and white like in the example above, right?

eUMhm7B.png
[quote name="CrazyBat" date="2024-01-15 06:49:33" ] Aghhh I have money issues this month but I can't keep ignoring you... I can spare 10$ for a headshot I think! Since this is a sketch, it's going to be black and white like in the example above, right? In the mood for specific dragon breeds or subjects? (@Allocen I forgot to ping sorry) [/quote] @CrazyBat Welcome! Oh - I can delivery in png like this one above and one fill with gray. The lines its black and white! You can bring it on with any subject!
CrazyBat wrote on 2024-01-15 06:49:33:

@CrazyBat

Welcome! Oh - I can delivery in png like this one above and one fill with gray.
The lines its black and white!

You can bring it on with any subject!
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][size=5][b]Just one slot open![/b][/size] 1 Slot for: Waist-up Sketch = $15 only! [b]Any character! Human, dragon, oc's. [/b] Delivery in 7 days after payment [emoji=aether star size=2][/center]
Just one slot open!

1 Slot for: Waist-up Sketch = $15 only!
Any character! Human, dragon, oc's.

Delivery in 7 days after payment
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
OK I can't resist anymore either! I'd love to grab that last waist up slot! <3
OK I can't resist anymore either! I'd love to grab that last waist up slot! <3
3XPQ92u.png
@Wrenmedy

It's yours ♥
Tysm! I'll send you one PM rn.
@Wrenmedy

It's yours ♥
Tysm! I'll send you one PM rn.
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][size=5][b]All the slots are taken![/b][/size] Thank you to everyone who took the time to stop by and read here. Even if you are interested and can't get your slot right now, I invite you to join my pinglist: [pinglist=13309] I will always be opening at least 1 slot per month for gems and for USD. So don't worry about not being able to pay in real money - I'll open the opportunity to everyone each month. ( The next slots will be in February ) Have a great week and take good care of your dragons. [emoji=aether laughing size=2][/center]
All the slots are taken!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to stop by and read here.
Even if you are interested and can't get your slot right now, I invite you to join my pinglist:

I will always be opening at least 1 slot per month for gems and for USD.
So don't worry about not being able to pay in real money - I'll open the opportunity to everyone each month. ( The next slots will be in February )

Have a great week and take good care of your dragons.

fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center]All Sketch Commissions are done! All the owners received the png image for your orders. 1. Sketch Headshot Commission for @CrazyBat - Tysm for trust in my work! [url=https://www.tumblr.com/allocenart/739968837378867200/c-sketch-headshot-commission?source=share][img]https://allocen.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery01/43e03030_original.jpg[/img][/url] 2. Sketch Half-Body/Waist-Up for @Wrenmedy. Tysm for trust in my work! [url=https://www.tumblr.com/allocenart/740069697678147584/c-sketch-half-body-commission-anshan-half?source=share][img]https://allocen.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery01/6d1432c2_original.jpg[/img][/url] 3. Sketch Fullbody Commission for @Skittles251. Tysm for trust in my work! [url=https://www.tumblr.com/allocenart/740235491869327360/c-sketch-fullbody-commission-tomoya-fullbody?source=share][img]https://allocen.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery01/f50304dd_original.jpg[/img][/url] [b]Next week my carrd will be ready![/b] It will have my prices and my form for orders and quotes. [b]Prices range from just $10 up to $200 for a full ref sheet of characters and ocs![/b] Thank you everyone for your attention, have a great week and take good care of your dragons! ♥[/center]
All Sketch Commissions are done!
All the owners received the png image for your orders.

1. Sketch Headshot Commission for @CrazyBat - Tysm for trust in my work!

43e03030_original.jpg

2. Sketch Half-Body/Waist-Up for @Wrenmedy. Tysm for trust in my work!

6d1432c2_original.jpg

3. Sketch Fullbody Commission for @Skittles251. Tysm for trust in my work!

f50304dd_original.jpg

Next week my carrd will be ready! It will have my prices and my form for orders and quotes. Prices range from just $10 up to $200 for a full ref sheet of characters and ocs!

Thank you everyone for your attention, have a great week and take good care of your dragons! ♥
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center]@pinglist-13309 Hello Guys! I will be opening 1 slot for [b]GEMS[/b]. Please pay attention to the values [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2190659/1#post_27306077]here[/url]. It can be headshot, waist up or full body! Delivery time is 15 days. [emoji=aether winking size=2] Thanks![/center]
@Allocen's Art Pinglist

Hello Guys! I will be opening 1 slot for GEMS.

Please pay attention to the values here.

It can be headshot, waist up or full body!
Delivery time is 15 days.

Thanks!
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png