Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Feral OC Art !!
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91
@QuickSilvr sounds perfect!! do you have a preference for any character?
@QuickSilvr sounds perfect!! do you have a preference for any character?
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
@Suikoons

I'd love to do Alvern, such a sweet soft boy! I'll get a sketch to you tonight, and I hope to finish by the end of this weekend. I'm streaming tonight actually so if you're around and wanted come by and watch let me know.

Also, here's my Trello, if you ever need an update in the case I don't finish this weekend
@Suikoons

I'd love to do Alvern, such a sweet soft boy! I'll get a sketch to you tonight, and I hope to finish by the end of this weekend. I'm streaming tonight actually so if you're around and wanted come by and watch let me know.

Also, here's my Trello, if you ever need an update in the case I don't finish this weekend
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@QuickSilvr thank you, thatd be great!! when would you like me to send payment?
@QuickSilvr thank you, thatd be great!! when would you like me to send payment?
@Suikoons After the sketch, and by crossroads please! I won't accept until I'm done
@Suikoons After the sketch, and by crossroads please! I won't accept until I'm done
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
bump
bump
@Suikoons - I'm always down to draw unusual characters! ^_^

I normally do USD but since I'm not strapped for cash, I'm willing to do FR currency equivalents as well. $1USD = 100g = 9kt

I also take items from my wishlist at LAH or marketplace pricing (for items such as Vial of Glowing Sight)

deviantArt <-- has most of my art on it
Sketch Shop Only offering sketches through that shop - I can offer everything listed on my dA journal (fullbody ref, sketches, headshots, busts, etc.)
@Suikoons - I'm always down to draw unusual characters! ^_^

I normally do USD but since I'm not strapped for cash, I'm willing to do FR currency equivalents as well. $1USD = 100g = 9kt

I also take items from my wishlist at LAH or marketplace pricing (for items such as Vial of Glowing Sight)

deviantArt <-- has most of my art on it
Sketch Shop Only offering sketches through that shop - I can offer everything listed on my dA journal (fullbody ref, sketches, headshots, busts, etc.)

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
bump
bump
@Suikoons

Hi! If you are still looking I’d love to draw any of your ocs! Here’s the link to my commission info. It’s in usd, but I can do a 1$ = 100kt = 100g ratio. Thanks!

http://caught-drawing.tumblr.com/post/178837033456/hey-guys-ive-decided-to-try-opening-commissions
@Suikoons

Hi! If you are still looking I’d love to draw any of your ocs! Here’s the link to my commission info. It’s in usd, but I can do a 1$ = 100kt = 100g ratio. Thanks!

http://caught-drawing.tumblr.com/post/178837033456/hey-guys-ive-decided-to-try-opening-commissions
art_smol_banner_by_caught_gaming-dcqbu7g.png
@suikoons my art shop is in my sig and I can provide more refs if you'd like! i have a number of different styles and the examples there aren't all encompassing, prices are listed there (USD is preferred but I do take FR currency)
@suikoons my art shop is in my sig and I can provide more refs if you'd like! i have a number of different styles and the examples there aren't all encompassing, prices are listed there (USD is preferred but I do take FR currency)
tumblr_pg9jqoU6Jz1xb0ckho3_r1_500.png
bump
bump
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91