Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Teddy's Art Shop (full)
1 2
@TeddyDJ Awesome! :D I'll be sending the whole thing. Thank you!
@TeddyDJ Awesome! :D I'll be sending the whole thing. Thank you!
@Yoda - I am only taking pure currency for now, sorry. :/
@Yoda - I am only taking pure currency for now, sorry. :/
1_by_cas_a_fras-db9r69q.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db9r695.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-db9r68q.gif
bump
bump
1_by_cas_a_fras-db9r69q.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db9r695.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-db9r68q.gif
bump
bump
bump
bump
@TeddyDJ Hello~ I'd like to snag that slot if it's still an option~?

Name: BlueDusk
Headshot/Bust/Halfbody: Colored Bust
Examples of the character(s): Crow Talon
Payment (treasure/gems, will you pay 50/50 or all at once): 50/50 Treasure please~
Other info: I'm interested in some kind of background but not necessarily a detailed one, would that be alright?
@TeddyDJ Hello~ I'd like to snag that slot if it's still an option~?

Name: BlueDusk
Headshot/Bust/Halfbody: Colored Bust
Examples of the character(s): Crow Talon
Payment (treasure/gems, will you pay 50/50 or all at once): 50/50 Treasure please~
Other info: I'm interested in some kind of background but not necessarily a detailed one, would that be alright?
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@BlueDusk - I'll put you up for a slot! If you want I can do you a background with one color (I do that with every colored piece without extra charge). Would that be good for you?
@BlueDusk - I'll put you up for a slot! If you want I can do you a background with one color (I do that with every colored piece without extra charge). Would that be good for you?
@TeddyDJ That works for me!
@TeddyDJ That works for me!
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@BlueDusk - Great! Send the payment whenever you can. That would be 200kt now and the rest whenever I am ready with your order :)
@BlueDusk - Great! Send the payment whenever you can. That would be 200kt now and the rest whenever I am ready with your order :)
1 2