Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - StarryTak's Art Page - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@StarryTak

Hello again! I just wanted to tell you that I updated Issi's toyhouse profile with his personality and history and stuff, so you won't have to work blindly in terms of personality!
@StarryTak

Hello again! I just wanted to tell you that I updated Issi's toyhouse profile with his personality and history and stuff, so you won't have to work blindly in terms of personality!
@StarryTak Hi there! Are you still open? I would love to get a headshot of this boy here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32751246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327513/32751246_350.png[/img] [/url] Though his dragon image isn't the best reference. In your art, section you had a piece for Kindred, with wolf shown as a wisp with a wolf head? That's very much one of this guy's main forms. He's kind of a foxfire will o' the wisp in the shape of a glowing wolf? So his facial features are far more wolf than dragon, and he's not always a solid state if that makes sense. He's very fierce and protective. For payment, I have a bunch of stuff on your wishlist that we could figure out what covers it (if you're open to that)? Glowing Blue Clawtips Marshwisp Colony Starseer's Sash Chillspike Collar Full Sorcerer's Set (Hat, Cloak, Cobwebs, Staff, and Bag) Full Haunted Flame Set Full Ethereal Flame Set Twilight Rose Thorn Banner
@StarryTak Hi there! Are you still open?

I would love to get a headshot of this boy here:

32751246_350.png

Though his dragon image isn't the best reference. In your art, section you had a piece for Kindred, with wolf shown as a wisp with a wolf head? That's very much one of this guy's main forms. He's kind of a foxfire will o' the wisp in the shape of a glowing wolf? So his facial features are far more wolf than dragon, and he's not always a solid state if that makes sense. He's very fierce and protective.

For payment, I have a bunch of stuff on your wishlist that we could figure out what covers it (if you're open to that)?
Glowing Blue Clawtips
Marshwisp Colony
Starseer's Sash
Chillspike Collar
Full Sorcerer's Set (Hat, Cloak, Cobwebs, Staff, and Bag)
Full Haunted Flame Set
Full Ethereal Flame Set
Twilight Rose Thorn Banner

OVmZor1.png
@starrytak
May I claim a slot? I have some nice things to offer, found here, some of which cover your wishlist needs
@starrytak
May I claim a slot? I have some nice things to offer, found here, some of which cover your wishlist needs
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Saere

Yes I am very interested in all of those items. :)

Lowest AH values:
30g - Glowing Blue Clawtips
18g - Marshwisp Colony
175g - Starseer's Sash
55g - Chillspike Collar
110g - Full Sorcerer's Set (Hat, Cloak, Cobwebs, Staff, and Bag)
426g - Full Haunted Flame Set
412g - Full Ethereal Flame Set
40g - Twilight Rose Thorn Banner

That's valued at: 1266g

However headshots are only 500g. Would you like another commission type or multiples? :o
@Saere

Yes I am very interested in all of those items. :)

Lowest AH values:
30g - Glowing Blue Clawtips
18g - Marshwisp Colony
175g - Starseer's Sash
55g - Chillspike Collar
110g - Full Sorcerer's Set (Hat, Cloak, Cobwebs, Staff, and Bag)
426g - Full Haunted Flame Set
412g - Full Ethereal Flame Set
40g - Twilight Rose Thorn Banner

That's valued at: 1266g

However headshots are only 500g. Would you like another commission type or multiples? :o
N6At3HE.pngGn7gAQ4.png0Lo294K.png
@Joydom

Currently I'll be working on one other commission tonight and that will free up a slot for you.

Disoriented spirit is really nice looking. :O But that's about it. What else would you be offering and what commission type are you interested in? :)
@Joydom

Currently I'll be working on one other commission tonight and that will free up a slot for you.

Disoriented spirit is really nice looking. :O But that's about it. What else would you be offering and what commission type are you interested in? :)
@starrytak
i was thinking of getting a chibi for my character. So that would be how much? Considering you're gonna add the spirit in the price?
@starrytak
i was thinking of getting a chibi for my character. So that would be how much? Considering you're gonna add the spirit in the price?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

The spirit is 300 lowest AH. So an additional 200g and that will cover the price of a chibi!
@Joydom

The spirit is 300 lowest AH. So an additional 200g and that will cover the price of a chibi!
@starrytak
Great! Can I pay in treasure? Since i legit only have like..2 gems ATM lol
@starrytak
Great! Can I pay in treasure? Since i legit only have like..2 gems ATM lol
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@starryTak not quite sure since others have commented but have you still got any slots open?

edit: whoops just saw the update! sorry

Could I please go on the pinglist? :D
@starryTak not quite sure since others have commented but have you still got any slots open?

edit: whoops just saw the update! sorry

Could I please go on the pinglist? :D
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Joydom

Yes. :) I'll add you as a slot, please fill out the form!
@Joydom

Yes. :) I'll add you as a slot, please fill out the form!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11