Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coffee Cup Dragons
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Halfway done. Going to bed now~
Halfway done. Going to bed now~
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
Good night! Don't have nightmares about ordering foddart ^^'
Good night! Don't have nightmares about ordering foddart ^^'
oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
I accidentally a level too many. Deal with it. [emoji=skull size=2]
I accidentally a level too many. Deal with it.
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@ash233 Here you go one cup of cof...oh bugger...pearlcatcher?! I must have accidentally put pearls in your coffee instead of sugar and this is what happens...they just...I'm so sorry...do you feel like..you could take it anyway? [img]https://imgur.com/NbxTSiL.png[/img]
@ash233 Here you go one cup of cof...oh bugger...pearlcatcher?! I must have accidentally put pearls in your coffee instead of sugar and this is what happens...they just...I'm so sorry...do you feel like..you could take it anyway?

NbxTSiL.png
Artnerd, I don't know howww... p.q this 1 level will continue to haunt me for ever and ever...
Artnerd, I don't know howww... p.q this 1 level will continue to haunt me for ever and ever...
Bogsneak teacup! :D @Kogosama [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40989929][img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=3&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=81&auth=910f41cd3563979b08117531130899716c8a4e58&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Size: 300 Genes: Skink / Bee / Stained Cup type: Nature! Questions & Additional information: I'll be sending you all 300 levels at once as soon as I finish leveling everyone up. :)
Bogsneak teacup! :D

@Kogosama
dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=3&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=81&auth=910f41cd3563979b08117531130899716c8a4e58&dummyext=prev.png
Size: 300
Genes: Skink / Bee / Stained

Cup type: Nature!
Questions & Additional information: I'll be sending you all 300 levels at once as soon as I finish leveling everyone up. :)
4kcVqQ3.pnghZ1w7GJ.pngyMwAJm4.gifqnT4AmN.png
@Kogosama I love her!!
@Kogosama I love her!!
@RetroJackal order accepted! Im currently not at home so ill be accepting dragons when i get home latest in 8 hours.
@RetroJackal order accepted! Im currently not at home so ill be accepting dragons when i get home latest in 8 hours.
Artnerd, I'm surprisingly tired after driving for 4h today, I think I will have to be realistic and hope to finish the sketch tomorrow...it's well on it's way.

I'm not pinging you because I don't want to cause false alarm and then disappoint you with no art, but I also want to give you an update in case you're wondering :)
Artnerd, I'm surprisingly tired after driving for 4h today, I think I will have to be realistic and hope to finish the sketch tomorrow...it's well on it's way.

I'm not pinging you because I don't want to cause false alarm and then disappoint you with no art, but I also want to give you an update in case you're wondering :)
@Kogosama

Thank you! Sorry for the slow reply. Work has stolen away all my energy so far this week.
I will definately deal with this caffeine bathed imp right away and take him off your hands.
@Kogosama

Thank you! Sorry for the slow reply. Work has stolen away all my energy so far this week.
I will definately deal with this caffeine bathed imp right away and take him off your hands.
66ei84J.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47