Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] human/dragon art
1 2 3
@odias
Ahh! The refs are so cute! I specialize in humanoids, so ic you'd like, you can check out my shop on my sig? It says it's closed but I just finished a couple so I don't mind taking on another!
@odias
Ahh! The refs are so cute! I specialize in humanoids, so ic you'd like, you can check out my shop on my sig? It says it's closed but I just finished a couple so I don't mind taking on another!
shoppe_icon_by_rein_adopts-dch0srt.png
sry for responding here haha :B ping me again if u want more deets @Yoaisami id love waist-ups of any of the ocs! u can color/shade it or leave it as lineart, ill pay however much it costs :) (i do have a [item=skin: celestial hues] as like... partial payment if ur still looking for that? :) ) @reinore aah! id love to get a shaded fullcolor bust of [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/9d49e65ea12b02b94ec4e5712e505cc3/tumblr_ooeqk1MoL61wnxxc9o1_1280.png[/img] (hes a dude) i'd probably pay in treasure, but i can pay in usd if u want :)
sry for responding here haha :B ping me again if u want more deets

@Yoaisami id love waist-ups of any of the ocs! u can color/shade it or leave it as lineart, ill pay however much it costs :)
(i do have a Skin: Celestial Hues as like... partial payment if ur still looking for that? :) )

@reinore aah! id love to get a shaded fullcolor bust of tumblr_ooeqk1MoL61wnxxc9o1_1280.png
(hes a dude)

i'd probably pay in treasure, but i can pay in usd if u want :)
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias
One of any of ocs waist-up, and whatever kind of coloring (probably shading because I feel like doing that at the moment) The partial payment is accepted, (anything on my wishlist is great)
Did I get everything right?
And I'm going to run out of here for a sec to see how much you pay~
Bolts from room*
@odias
One of any of ocs waist-up, and whatever kind of coloring (probably shading because I feel like doing that at the moment) The partial payment is accepted, (anything on my wishlist is great)
Did I get everything right?
And I'm going to run out of here for a sec to see how much you pay~
Bolts from room*
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@odias

Haha well if you pay in USD, you'll get priority in your commission being finished^^
But yes! I would love to draw him! If you don't mind filling out the form and PMing me just so I can keep it all organized!

Type: Bust/Half-Body/Full-Body etc
Color: Sketch/Flat/Shaded
Payment:
Ref: Link please. If gijinka, please link to your dragon.
Details you want me to pay attention to: Stuff I shouldn’t forget/should emphasize!!
Personality: Give me only like 3-5 adjectives.

!!
@odias

Haha well if you pay in USD, you'll get priority in your commission being finished^^
But yes! I would love to draw him! If you don't mind filling out the form and PMing me just so I can keep it all organized!

Type: Bust/Half-Body/Full-Body etc
Color: Sketch/Flat/Shaded
Payment:
Ref: Link please. If gijinka, please link to your dragon.
Details you want me to pay attention to: Stuff I shouldn’t forget/should emphasize!!
Personality: Give me only like 3-5 adjectives.

!!
shoppe_icon_by_rein_adopts-dch0srt.png
@odias
Ok! So, you can just get me the skin *and actually I can draw another waist-up of you Ocs for you because that's about how much the skin is worth in the Auction House~ ^^
What poses do you want them to be in?
@odias
Ok! So, you can just get me the skin *and actually I can draw another waist-up of you Ocs for you because that's about how much the skin is worth in the Auction House~ ^^
What poses do you want them to be in?
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@reinore pming now! :)

@Yoaisama any chilled pose tbh -v- you can kinda do whatever u like? haha i dont really have a preference :9
@reinore pming now! :)

@Yoaisama any chilled pose tbh -v- you can kinda do whatever u like? haha i dont really have a preference :9

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias - Skoll is super cute! I'm on mobile so I can't post examples right now, but there's a link to my art shop in my signature!
@odias - Skoll is super cute! I'm on mobile so I can't post examples right now, but there's a link to my art shop in my signature!
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Aztec id love a chibi of skoll if u wanna draw him :)

/cough in gems
@Aztec id love a chibi of skoll if u wanna draw him :)

/cough in gems

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias - Awesome! Do you mind filling out the order form in my art shop? It helps me keep track of my orders.
@odias - Awesome! Do you mind filling out the order form in my art shop? It helps me keep track of my orders.
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Aztec ill fill it out after dinner :B
@Aztec ill fill it out after dinner :B

art shop