Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (LF) Aesthetic/boards and outfit designs
1 2

I'm sorry that I completely changed my shop before you went to look at it!

I have two bases that I tend to use: This one and This one.

I'd probably ask for 15k each for the small one and 30k each for the big one. That would be lined/colored/shaded. If you just want it sketchy I don't mind dropping the price! It also depends on how detailed you'd like the outfits and what style you're looking for! If you don't like the outfits I make I can easily just sell them on my DA account so you don't have to purchase them. I'm more than happy to use a different base if you want to provide me one. c: These prices aren't set in stone, I really have no idea how to price myself on here.

For the couple sketches I'd probably be willing to do 50k for a waist up couple sketch. For the cell shading I'd want around 5mil.

If there is anything else you're interested in I've got commission prices here:
http://devilscider.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Customs-Open-632918994

I'd usually do 100 Gems = $1 but I know my prices are a bit high. I prefer to do commissions more as an occasional thing rather than be swamped at lower prices. owo So I'm more than willing to work out prices to something more affordable if you want. Sorry for this wall of text!

I'm sorry that I completely changed my shop before you went to look at it!

I have two bases that I tend to use: This one and This one.

I'd probably ask for 15k each for the small one and 30k each for the big one. That would be lined/colored/shaded. If you just want it sketchy I don't mind dropping the price! It also depends on how detailed you'd like the outfits and what style you're looking for! If you don't like the outfits I make I can easily just sell them on my DA account so you don't have to purchase them. I'm more than happy to use a different base if you want to provide me one. c: These prices aren't set in stone, I really have no idea how to price myself on here.

For the couple sketches I'd probably be willing to do 50k for a waist up couple sketch. For the cell shading I'd want around 5mil.

If there is anything else you're interested in I've got commission prices here:
http://devilscider.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Customs-Open-632918994

I'd usually do 100 Gems = $1 but I know my prices are a bit high. I prefer to do commissions more as an occasional thing rather than be swamped at lower prices. owo So I'm more than willing to work out prices to something more affordable if you want. Sorry for this wall of text!
@sixthsun hmm as much as I'd probably go for cheaper I think the bigger one is clearer x')
would it be ok to order as starting two outfits, one lined/colored/shaded and the other sketchy? both with the big base. Also the outfits are more in a hm nowadays environment? so they probably won't be super detailed, something you or I could wear on the street, casual and such.

And about prices I saw your prices on the dA link, just wanted to make sure it's 50k treasure for waist up couple sketch and 5000k treasure for cell shaded (ofc I know complete art would be more expensive, but asking because the difference seems bigger than the dA one :o)

About the characters and ideas I will PM you if I order some then! and the idea of reselling them if I don't end up buying them sounds good to me, so you can definitely still get something for the arts! :)
@sixthsun hmm as much as I'd probably go for cheaper I think the bigger one is clearer x')
would it be ok to order as starting two outfits, one lined/colored/shaded and the other sketchy? both with the big base. Also the outfits are more in a hm nowadays environment? so they probably won't be super detailed, something you or I could wear on the street, casual and such.

And about prices I saw your prices on the dA link, just wanted to make sure it's 50k treasure for waist up couple sketch and 5000k treasure for cell shaded (ofc I know complete art would be more expensive, but asking because the difference seems bigger than the dA one :o)

About the characters and ideas I will PM you if I order some then! and the idea of reselling them if I don't end up buying them sounds good to me, so you can definitely still get something for the arts! :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi

: ) I can do modern day style! Are you looking for male or female outfits?

Yeah I lowered the price significantly for the couple sketch since they don't take me too long and I feel like asking for anywhere near 1 million treasure for them seems a little crazy. So I'm okay with 50,000T for the sketches.

If you're interested in the nicer waist up couple pieces it'd be 4-5 million treasure for lined/colored/shaded. I usually charge $60 for waist up couples which would be about 6,000 gems which would be around 6 mil depending on the conversion rate.

(My friend told me the conversion rate was at 1k per gem now but id be willing to drop it down to 800 which I think is more normal/doable.)
@Hikumi

: ) I can do modern day style! Are you looking for male or female outfits?

Yeah I lowered the price significantly for the couple sketch since they don't take me too long and I feel like asking for anywhere near 1 million treasure for them seems a little crazy. So I'm okay with 50,000T for the sketches.

If you're interested in the nicer waist up couple pieces it'd be 4-5 million treasure for lined/colored/shaded. I usually charge $60 for waist up couples which would be about 6,000 gems which would be around 6 mil depending on the conversion rate.

(My friend told me the conversion rate was at 1k per gem now but id be willing to drop it down to 800 which I think is more normal/doable.)
@sixthsun Both! I have several guys and girls who need clothes, hmm the boys may need more though? I'm a woman with no idea about clothing like, I go with what is comfy but I can't even match clothes properly :')
And yup I get that! I would be good with sketchy though, so if it's settled I will give you more info on PM! I'd be interested in (probably several) outfits and I'd like to try for one couple sketch :)
@sixthsun Both! I have several guys and girls who need clothes, hmm the boys may need more though? I'm a woman with no idea about clothing like, I go with what is comfy but I can't even match clothes properly :')
And yup I get that! I would be good with sketchy though, so if it's settled I will give you more info on PM! I'd be interested in (probably several) outfits and I'd like to try for one couple sketch :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi

haha that sounds like me.

That sounds good! ;w; <3 Feel free to send me as much info as you need to. You can also feel free to show me all your babies that need outfits and tell me about them!

You don't have to send me any sort of payment until I'm done, I know some people want their payment up front so I thought I'd let you know.
@Hikumi

haha that sounds like me.

That sounds good! ;w; <3 Feel free to send me as much info as you need to. You can also feel free to show me all your babies that need outfits and tell me about them!

You don't have to send me any sort of payment until I'm done, I know some people want their payment up front so I thought I'd let you know.
@Hikumi I can do that instead, absolutely. And there won't be any gifs in the board, the program I use doesn't let me do that. But white separator I can do :)
@Hikumi I can do that instead, absolutely. And there won't be any gifs in the board, the program I use doesn't let me do that. But white separator I can do :)
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
1 2