Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (LF) Aesthetic/boards and outfit designs
1 2
Im looking for aesthetic stuff and clothes/outfits designs! for my main stories/OCs -info will be given if/when I make an order :) . Lets specify first what Im looking for.

Yes:
-Stimboards
-Moodboards

-Full outfit designs for OCs**
-Music? Im also searching for this
-You do something else? Show me!

**I can draw a human base for you to draw clothes on, I only search for clothes combination/outfits, not for a full drawing of the character :) Also I care more about having a clear design with basic colors, I don't mind if you have super pro art or are starting to draw - if you have ideas it's good!

No:
-Drawn art (I have another thread searching for this, check signature)
-Stories/Lore/Bios

That being said I will pay with treasure, and I have reserved 200 gems for this too. Show me examples and prices of what you do! Also let me know what you need for inspiration. I already assume keywords and color scheme/s are needed.

Tips of what I like for boards:
-GIFs
-GIFs with static pics
-4 pics in square layout
-9 pics in square layout
-Same as above with static pic in the middle and gifs around
-People using actual free to use photos (be careful with some sites)
-In the pics: quotes, items, landscapes, (non-recognizable) people...almost anything
-Limited range of colors usually
-Non-symmetric layouts
-Non-touching pics/gifs...I prefer if there is at least a small color line between pics

And that should be all. Feel free to post or PM!
Im looking for aesthetic stuff and clothes/outfits designs! for my main stories/OCs -info will be given if/when I make an order :) . Lets specify first what Im looking for.

Yes:
-Stimboards
-Moodboards

-Full outfit designs for OCs**
-Music? Im also searching for this
-You do something else? Show me!

**I can draw a human base for you to draw clothes on, I only search for clothes combination/outfits, not for a full drawing of the character :) Also I care more about having a clear design with basic colors, I don't mind if you have super pro art or are starting to draw - if you have ideas it's good!

No:
-Drawn art (I have another thread searching for this, check signature)
-Stories/Lore/Bios

That being said I will pay with treasure, and I have reserved 200 gems for this too. Show me examples and prices of what you do! Also let me know what you need for inspiration. I already assume keywords and color scheme/s are needed.

Tips of what I like for boards:
-GIFs
-GIFs with static pics
-4 pics in square layout
-9 pics in square layout
-Same as above with static pic in the middle and gifs around
-People using actual free to use photos (be careful with some sites)
-In the pics: quotes, items, landscapes, (non-recognizable) people...almost anything
-Limited range of colors usually
-Non-symmetric layouts
-Non-touching pics/gifs...I prefer if there is at least a small color line between pics

And that should be all. Feel free to post or PM!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Up because I forgot something important
I'm also looking for outfit designs - I can provide a human base for you to work since I only search for the design with basic colors!
Up because I forgot something important
I'm also looking for outfit designs - I can provide a human base for you to work since I only search for the design with basic colors!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Plop
Plop
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Yup
Yup
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi I made a bunch (non animated, sadly) you can see here. I can make one of your dragon for 10kt/10g :)

The source for all of those was here if you're wondering what my prompt was for each.
@Hikumi I made a bunch (non animated, sadly) you can see here. I can make one of your dragon for 10kt/10g :)

The source for all of those was here if you're wondering what my prompt was for each.
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@VolatileMatter sorry Im so late! Id like to give a try, I prefer moodboard for an OC but I cant get his refs hmm so Im showing you the dragon that represents him! Hes got a short possibly useful bio. Hes a polite and clever guy, calm and somewhat patient but...maybe not too much. His color scheme is definitely blue, he needs glasses and loves books. Also in his story he is not exactly a human and hes got a beast (=animal) form he changed from bird to wolf/dog so he could be with his partner. I hope its enough info! BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24458150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244582/24458150_350.png[/img] [/url]
@VolatileMatter sorry Im so late! Id like to give a try, I prefer moodboard for an OC but I cant get his refs hmm so Im showing you the dragon that represents him! Hes got a short possibly useful bio. Hes a polite and clever guy, calm and somewhat patient but...maybe not too much. His color scheme is definitely blue, he needs glasses and loves books. Also in his story he is not exactly a human and hes got a beast (=animal) form he changed from bird to wolf/dog so he could be with his partner. I hope its enough info!

BBCode:

24458150_350.png
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
I have an art shop here!:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2178586

I love designing clothes and I'd be more than happy to do it for much less than my listed prices on one of my bases.Especially if its just an outfit or if its just flat colored. c: I've been needing a wardrobe example so if that's something you'd be interested in let me know!

(Im also taking familiars and certain items!)
I have an art shop here!:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2178586

I love designing clothes and I'd be more than happy to do it for much less than my listed prices on one of my bases.Especially if its just an outfit or if its just flat colored. c: I've been needing a wardrobe example so if that's something you'd be interested in let me know!

(Im also taking familiars and certain items!)
@Hikumi Lovely, I'll work on it right away. I can make a smaller one (about 5 pictures) for free, and if you like that we can discuss larger ones ^_^
@Hikumi Lovely, I'll work on it right away. I can make a smaller one (about 5 pictures) for free, and if you like that we can discuss larger ones ^_^
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@Hikumi you mentioned music
if you're interested i've done playlists themed around characters and such in the past -- i could send a sample or two your way?
@Hikumi you mentioned music
if you're interested i've done playlists themed around characters and such in the past -- i could send a sample or two your way?
---they/them *
pings @remuslupinesque
@VolatileMatter its k I prefer one more complete for the 10kT :) I kinda want to collect these like one complete board from each person if that makes sense. Oh and may I ask for the white borders/separation between pics please?

@remuslupinesque aaa with music I meant more like composition but please send me examples and prices :0

@sixthsun I would need several outfits for different characters but yup I am good with flat color or even sketchy with color over a random blank human base - I am willing to do the base myself if you want :)
May I know what prices you have for the outfits (and also sketchy or normal couple waist ups?)
@VolatileMatter its k I prefer one more complete for the 10kT :) I kinda want to collect these like one complete board from each person if that makes sense. Oh and may I ask for the white borders/separation between pics please?

@remuslupinesque aaa with music I meant more like composition but please send me examples and prices :0

@sixthsun I would need several outfits for different characters but yup I am good with flat color or even sketchy with color over a random blank human base - I am willing to do the base myself if you want :)
May I know what prices you have for the outfits (and also sketchy or normal couple waist ups?)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
1 2