Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Neptunite's Delights (closed)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41
bump
bump
underskrift.png
@Neptunite whoooOOOA I LOVE YOU ART HELLO YES Username: PlagueBound Type of commission: Painted humanoid bust please <3 Dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36717072] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367171/36717072_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon name(s): Lady Maroon Hair reference: It's in her bio :0 Very short personality description (optional) : Basically, she looks mean but in reality, she just wants to adopt ever animal that has ever walked the mcfricken earth Payment: Treasure Anything else? :) : She's got a ref in her bio. All I ask is that you take her fins away and just replace em with pointed ears you know?
@Neptunite

whoooOOOA I LOVE YOU ART HELLO YES

Username: PlagueBound
Type of commission: Painted humanoid bust please <3
Dragon(s):
36717072_350.png

Dragon name(s): Lady Maroon
Hair reference: It's in her bio :0
Very short personality description (optional) : Basically, she looks mean but in reality, she just wants to adopt ever animal that has ever walked the mcfricken earth
Payment: Treasure
Anything else? :) : She's got a ref in her bio. All I ask is that you take her fins away and just replace em with pointed ears you know?
[Hi my names Bound!]
Plaguebound-Seegan.pngPlaguebound-Rune.pngpine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png3293066_NtE3wbqtJFgbdsh.png
@PlagueBound

yes! finally i get to paint a human!! :D hehe

And thank you very much :D
- I can't really see her hair that well in the picture in the bio, but it is a ponytail right? :)
and do you want her skin to be like in the picture, or more spotted like the dragon? :3

but other than that, i can get started as soon you send over the payment c:
@PlagueBound

yes! finally i get to paint a human!! :D hehe

And thank you very much :D
- I can't really see her hair that well in the picture in the bio, but it is a ponytail right? :)
and do you want her skin to be like in the picture, or more spotted like the dragon? :3

but other than that, i can get started as soon you send over the payment c:
underskrift.png
@Neptunite

Oh of course!

No, her hair is just sorta of loosely thrown back and curly, a little past shoulder length.
And I would like her skin to stay the sorta brick-like red it already is, just because she's mainly based off one of my DnD charater.

I also forgot to mention, I'd love it if you could like cut half of one of her horns for me, and I'm sorry for all the hassle ;u;

None the less i'm excited!!
@Neptunite

Oh of course!

No, her hair is just sorta of loosely thrown back and curly, a little past shoulder length.
And I would like her skin to stay the sorta brick-like red it already is, just because she's mainly based off one of my DnD charater.

I also forgot to mention, I'd love it if you could like cut half of one of her horns for me, and I'm sorry for all the hassle ;u;

None the less i'm excited!!
[Hi my names Bound!]
Plaguebound-Seegan.pngPlaguebound-Rune.pngpine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png3293066_NtE3wbqtJFgbdsh.png
@Neptunite Your art is so cool! Do you still have an open slot? If so Id love to grab that one :)
@Neptunite Your art is so cool! Do you still have an open slot? If so Id love to grab that one :)
@hayum
Thank you very much :)
Yep i do ^v^

just fill out the order form~ :3
@hayum
Thank you very much :)
Yep i do ^v^

just fill out the order form~ :3
underskrift.png
@Neptunite Ahh thank you! Sorry for the delay, i was offline.

Username: hayum
Type of commission: painted bust
Oc(s): https://toyhou.se/611384.-2-void/gallery
Oc names(s): Void
Very short personality description (optional) : Nothing special.... ghostly I guess? :3
Payment: gems
Anything else? :) : nothing special! :D
@Neptunite Ahh thank you! Sorry for the delay, i was offline.

Username: hayum
Type of commission: painted bust
Oc(s): https://toyhou.se/611384.-2-void/gallery
Oc names(s): Void
Very short personality description (optional) : Nothing special.... ghostly I guess? :3
Payment: gems
Anything else? :) : nothing special! :D
@hayum

Oh wow what a cool OC *o*
I haven't really tried drawing something like that before, but it should be doable :)

I can get started on yours as soon as i'm done with plaguebound's :)

but please do send over the payment c: (via message!)
@hayum

Oh wow what a cool OC *o*
I haven't really tried drawing something like that before, but it should be doable :)

I can get started on yours as soon as i'm done with plaguebound's :)

but please do send over the payment c: (via message!)
underskrift.png
@neptunite:
Username: Chui
Type of commission: Cellshade humanoid bust x2!
Oc(s): Axel and Kiyo
Very short personality description (optional) : Axel is taller, shy, and sort of reserved. Kiyo is bubbly and loves to try making Axel smile!
Payment: Gems!
Anything else? :) : Can they please be next to each other, perhaps looking at one another? If you could write "Happy Hanukkah" somewhere on it I'd love to pay extra for that, but if not that's okay too!
@neptunite:
Username: Chui
Type of commission: Cellshade humanoid bust x2!
Oc(s): Axel and Kiyo
Very short personality description (optional) : Axel is taller, shy, and sort of reserved. Kiyo is bubbly and loves to try making Axel smile!
Payment: Gems!
Anything else? :) : Can they please be next to each other, perhaps looking at one another? If you could write "Happy Hanukkah" somewhere on it I'd love to pay extra for that, but if not that's okay too!
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@Chui

Super, i can draw them once i have finished the other drawings :)
you do not have to pay extra for me to write happy Hanukkah c: (if you are ok with my handwriting!)

please send over the payment (via message) when you get the time c:
@Chui

Super, i can draw them once i have finished the other drawings :)
you do not have to pay extra for me to write happy Hanukkah c: (if you are ok with my handwriting!)

please send over the payment (via message) when you get the time c:
underskrift.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41