Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Artha's Art Shop (Gems and Treasure)
1 2 3
Pardon the lack of pretty coding... I can't code to save my life and have no idea how to make the text pretty or fancy. I'll plop any examples here as I do them once I figure out how to.

I have several available! Your dragon can be humanized, or done as a dragon! I will also do OC's, it doesn't have to be a dragon or even FL related! They will be done with any shown accessories/apparel, and will have some simple shading.

They can be completed with a transparent BG, or with a color of your choice with a border.

You can find examples of my work on my art blog, where I am starting to store all art that I do.

The ration is $1/100g/900t

Find examples of my art here!

These images will be expressive; I will do my best to bring out the personality of the dragon, so please give me a description of what your dragon is like if that isn't already in their description! If you are interested, reply here or send me a PM.

::HEADSHOT SLOTS::

$5/500g/450kt

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

::CHIBI SLOTS::

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

::FULLBODY SLOTS::

1. TAKEN (Discussed via Discord, not yet started)
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

$20/2000/1.6 mil t
Pardon the lack of pretty coding... I can't code to save my life and have no idea how to make the text pretty or fancy. I'll plop any examples here as I do them once I figure out how to.

I have several available! Your dragon can be humanized, or done as a dragon! I will also do OC's, it doesn't have to be a dragon or even FL related! They will be done with any shown accessories/apparel, and will have some simple shading.

They can be completed with a transparent BG, or with a color of your choice with a border.

You can find examples of my work on my art blog, where I am starting to store all art that I do.

The ration is $1/100g/900t

Find examples of my art here!

These images will be expressive; I will do my best to bring out the personality of the dragon, so please give me a description of what your dragon is like if that isn't already in their description! If you are interested, reply here or send me a PM.

::HEADSHOT SLOTS::

$5/500g/450kt

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

::CHIBI SLOTS::

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

::FULLBODY SLOTS::

1. TAKEN (Discussed via Discord, not yet started)
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

$20/2000/1.6 mil t
~
~
~
~
~
~
OMG I love your art! If only I had enough treasure.
OMG I love your art! If only I had enough treasure.
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
Bumping! I need to get two Tertiary Gene Circuit, and two Remove Gene: Primary and Remove Gene: Secondary

I'd gladly trade art for these items if you are willing!
Bumping! I need to get two Tertiary Gene Circuit, and two Remove Gene: Primary and Remove Gene: Secondary

I'd gladly trade art for these items if you are willing!
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/518486c766d2b5737a2af765b67a5f45/tumblr_oovqtshGea1wo7b8vo2_1280.png[/img] Have an example of a fullbody! This would be 1500 to 2500 gems if you are interested! Three slots for these. 1. OPEN 2. OPEN 3. OPEN
tumblr_oovqtshGea1wo7b8vo2_1280.png

Have an example of a fullbody! This would be 1500 to 2500 gems if you are interested!

Three slots for these.

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
I will also add fullbody cute chibis for 500Gems!

Three Slots!

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
I will also add fullbody cute chibis for 500Gems!

Three Slots!

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
~
~
Ooh, I might come back to this later! Here's a good luck bump until then. :)
Ooh, I might come back to this later! Here's a good luck bump until then. :)
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 3