Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Artha's Art Shop (Gems and Treasure)
1 2 3
@Kairo - This will be open for quite a while, so take your time :3 I don't plan on closing it, unless I get a ton of customers which I kinda doubt I will. xD
@Kairo - This will be open for quite a while, so take your time :3 I don't plan on closing it, unless I get a ton of customers which I kinda doubt I will. xD
@Artha
Okay, thank you! And don't worry about getting customers. I'm sure some more people will come around eventually. Your art is super nice!
@Artha
Okay, thank you! And don't worry about getting customers. I'm sure some more people will come around eventually. Your art is super nice!
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo If you follow this thread, I'll be posting streams on occasion when I am doing them. I had another thread for streams, but I forgot that I forgot to remove the NSFW FAQ's and it got removed because I am derp so I will have a separate copypaste for FL since it's the only site I am on that doesn't allow that info. xD

I MIGHT add a pinglist for when I stream if people are interested though those are pretty slow until my wrist finishes healing!

In fact, Pinglist is better than follows... cause then you wouldn't get every bump xD
@Kairo If you follow this thread, I'll be posting streams on occasion when I am doing them. I had another thread for streams, but I forgot that I forgot to remove the NSFW FAQ's and it got removed because I am derp so I will have a separate copypaste for FL since it's the only site I am on that doesn't allow that info. xD

I MIGHT add a pinglist for when I stream if people are interested though those are pretty slow until my wrist finishes healing!

In fact, Pinglist is better than follows... cause then you wouldn't get every bump xD
@Artha
I'd love to watch your streams, but I'm afraid I'm extremely busy with schoolwork at the moment and I don't think I'd be able to have the time to watch anytime soon. :( Thank you for the offer though! I hope more people stop by the see your wonderful artwork.
@Artha
I'd love to watch your streams, but I'm afraid I'm extremely busy with schoolwork at the moment and I don't think I'd be able to have the time to watch anytime soon. :( Thank you for the offer though! I hope more people stop by the see your wonderful artwork.
9CxYF0H.png
If you would like to join a Stream Pinglist, please let me know and I will add you to a pinglist for whenever I decide to stream!
If you would like to join a Stream Pinglist, please let me know and I will add you to a pinglist for whenever I decide to stream!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
1 2 3