Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Forelle's excellent artwork
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@NukaCherry Heya. ;D Good to see you back.
Your post was a bit hard to read since you but everything important into tiny letters but I'll gladly fix the drawing for you. Just let me know what exactly I can do for you and what you'd like to pay and I'm sure we can work something out. ^-^/
@NukaCherry Heya. ;D Good to see you back.
Your post was a bit hard to read since you but everything important into tiny letters but I'll gladly fix the drawing for you. Just let me know what exactly I can do for you and what you'd like to pay and I'm sure we can work something out. ^-^/
shop_banner.png
@Forelle silly style choice on the font, apologies
right now i have 60 gems - so a little over half again of a lineart portrait!
I'd love to see the hat added, & tone down the cheerfulness of the expression a tiny touch - but only in the eyes really if that makes sense? like having the eyelid curve the other way, lower towards the center of the face. that's about it really!!
@Forelle silly style choice on the font, apologies
right now i have 60 gems - so a little over half again of a lineart portrait!
I'd love to see the hat added, & tone down the cheerfulness of the expression a tiny touch - but only in the eyes really if that makes sense? like having the eyelid curve the other way, lower towards the center of the face. that's about it really!!
Username: Dunmer
Dragon link: http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/dragon/63357/18939815
Portrait or Fullbody: Portrait
Category: Full
Expression: Curious/excited if that sounds possible? She's a mechanic, and she probably just found a way for the coffee machine to work more efficiently.
Other: I can offer up to 4 eggs (arcane, earth and 2 lightning) as partial payment
Apparel: Please only draw the following apparel: Headband, earring, angry froggo + accent if possible
Pinglist: I want to be on your pinglist!
Username: Dunmer
Dragon link: http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/dragon/63357/18939815
Portrait or Fullbody: Portrait
Category: Full
Expression: Curious/excited if that sounds possible? She's a mechanic, and she probably just found a way for the coffee machine to work more efficiently.
Other: I can offer up to 4 eggs (arcane, earth and 2 lightning) as partial payment
Apparel: Please only draw the following apparel: Headband, earring, angry froggo + accent if possible
Pinglist: I want to be on your pinglist!
@Dunmer I put you on the pinglist. :D A fair warning concerning your artwork though: I'll go on vacation starting on the 13th and lasting until the 25th of may. There's a possibility that I won't be able to finish your commission until after my vacation. If you're okay with that, send away. ^-^/
@Dunmer I put you on the pinglist. :D A fair warning concerning your artwork though: I'll go on vacation starting on the 13th and lasting until the 25th of may. There's a possibility that I won't be able to finish your commission until after my vacation. If you're okay with that, send away. ^-^/
shop_banner.png
@Forelle It's alright, I'll probably be abroad myself those days. And my birthday's on 31st :D
@Forelle It's alright, I'll probably be abroad myself those days. And my birthday's on 31st :D
@Dunmer Alrighty. ^-^ I should be done by then. Would you like it do be delivered on your birthday or is before fine, too?
@Dunmer Alrighty. ^-^ I should be done by then. Would you like it do be delivered on your birthday or is before fine, too?
shop_banner.png
@Forelle Before is good too, I'm not sure which days I'll be gone though
@Forelle Before is good too, I'm not sure which days I'll be gone though
@NukaCherry I answered in my mind. Sadly you're too far away to read it. :'D
Yes I can definitely do that. Since the basic linework is already there I'm fine with 60g. Just throw them over and I've get to it as soon as I can. ^-^/
@NukaCherry I answered in my mind. Sadly you're too far away to read it. :'D
Yes I can definitely do that. Since the basic linework is already there I'm fine with 60g. Just throw them over and I've get to it as soon as I can. ^-^/
shop_banner.png
@Chardano [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/shop/art/chardano.png[/img] Gotta admit I was a bit afraid of this commission because it's been so long drawing humans but it worked out quite nicely. :D Shh I forgot to actually put my lines down to 10 so you get two versions: [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/shop/art/chardano_.png[/img]
@Chardano
chardano.png
Gotta admit I was a bit afraid of this commission because it's been so long drawing humans but it worked out quite nicely. :D

Shh I forgot to actually put my lines down to 10 so you get two versions:
chardano_.png
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

Looks fine to me :D Thanks so much, seriously!
@Forelle

Looks fine to me :D Thanks so much, seriously!
zy8HEZC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8