Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Forelle's excellent artwork
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Forelle

you nailed it! thank you so much!!!

-sticks it in his bio immediatly-
@Forelle

you nailed it! thank you so much!!!

-sticks it in his bio immediatly-
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
image courtsey of seepratintti
@SugaSuga *pootoo noises as I throw you onto my list* :D
@SugaSuga *pootoo noises as I throw you onto my list* :D
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

Could you put me on all your pinglists? I love your work, especially the full color ^^ I may put in for a slot, but gotta do some Coli grinding and selling first XD I have a thing about making sure I have a cushion to fall back on.
@Forelle

Could you put me on all your pinglists? I love your work, especially the full color ^^ I may put in for a slot, but gotta do some Coli grinding and selling first XD I have a thing about making sure I have a cushion to fall back on.
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
@Shewolf13 Sure thing! ^u^/ Welcome to the pinglists!
@Shewolf13 Sure thing! ^u^/ Welcome to the pinglists!
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

Thank you!
@Forelle

Thank you!
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
@Forelle

Just to clarify - do you also draw humans?

If yes, I have this OC here in need of some derpy art (lineart is okay, just make the expression dumb or something) and a nocturne egg I'd be willing to part ways with :)
@Forelle

Just to clarify - do you also draw humans?

If yes, I have this OC here in need of some derpy art (lineart is okay, just make the expression dumb or something) and a nocturne egg I'd be willing to part ways with :)
zy8HEZC.gif
@Chardano Aaah, hello. :> I'm flattered by your interest. So far I've only drawn derpy (and not so derpy) dragons and animal-like characters digitally. You'd be my first human commission that is not traditional. So if you're willing to be a [s]guinea pig[/s] test subject, I'd totally accept your commission. :D As a sample have André, posing in a way I usually use for my human art. [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/october/day_30.png[/img]
@Chardano Aaah, hello. :>
I'm flattered by your interest. So far I've only drawn derpy (and not so derpy) dragons and animal-like characters digitally. You'd be my first human commission that is not traditional. So if you're willing to be a guinea pig test subject, I'd totally accept your commission. :D

As a sample have André, posing in a way I usually use for my human art.
day_30.png
shop_banner.png
@Florelle

Yes, that's totally fine! Just tell me when you want me to send the egg over :3

I really like your style, btw. It's so simple and so expressive at the same time :-)
@Florelle

Yes, that's totally fine! Just tell me when you want me to send the egg over :3

I really like your style, btw. It's so simple and so expressive at the same time :-)
zy8HEZC.gif
@Chardano Thank you very much. :> Would you kindly fill the form, so I can see what you're asking in one quick glance? Also what kind of derp would you kind of his expression? (You can answer that in the form. ^-^)

EDIT: Actually scratch that, your post had most of it in. Just the kind of expression would be good to know. :>
@Chardano Thank you very much. :> Would you kindly fill the form, so I can see what you're asking in one quick glance? Also what kind of derp would you kind of his expression? (You can answer that in the form. ^-^)

EDIT: Actually scratch that, your post had most of it in. Just the kind of expression would be good to know. :>
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

Whoops, sorry! I somehow missed the form ^^' I have no idea how...

Username: Chardano
Dragon link: This jerk
Portrait or Fullbody:Portrait is fine ( unless you want to try a fullbody? But seriously, portrait is fine!)
Category: Lineart
Expression: Happy/Sad/Angry/Excited/Neutral/Other please specify!
Other: Do whatever you want with him. Put birds in his hair or something. He isn't to be taken seriously.
Apparel: -
Pinglist: I want to be on your pinglist!
@Forelle

Whoops, sorry! I somehow missed the form ^^' I have no idea how...

Username: Chardano
Dragon link: This jerk
Portrait or Fullbody:Portrait is fine ( unless you want to try a fullbody? But seriously, portrait is fine!)
Category: Lineart
Expression: Happy/Sad/Angry/Excited/Neutral/Other please specify!
Other: Do whatever you want with him. Put birds in his hair or something. He isn't to be taken seriously.
Apparel: -
Pinglist: I want to be on your pinglist!
zy8HEZC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8