Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 1 dollar sketch CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Serendipia

................I won't lie, I kind of forgot myself LOL so no worries!

And ye, I got you fam no worries <3
@Serendipia

................I won't lie, I kind of forgot myself LOL so no worries!

And ye, I got you fam no worries <3
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Serendipia

AAA I'd absolutely love to commission you for a gem sketch, if you're still willing to take my offer then. <3

Do you think you can draw my bird demon OC? Sorry I hope its not against the rules to ask for a non-FR character.
@Serendipia

AAA I'd absolutely love to commission you for a gem sketch, if you're still willing to take my offer then. <3

Do you think you can draw my bird demon OC? Sorry I hope its not against the rules to ask for a non-FR character.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch aah sure, i will make an exception to the fr only :0 will do em tomorrow is getting super late rn!
@Enoch aah sure, i will make an exception to the fr only :0 will do em tomorrow is getting super late rn!
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
@Serendipia

Thank you so much! That is very kind of you!
Would you like payment now?
@Serendipia

Thank you so much! That is very kind of you!
Would you like payment now?
y0YshUu.png
Oh lort. Are you willing to take on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47800450] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478005/47800450_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll pay double if you are willing to include his cat, and maybe draw a moon in the background! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh lort. Are you willing to take on

47800450_350.png

I'll pay double if you are willing to include his cat, and maybe draw a moon in the background!
QcmVjST.png
@Serendipia
Could I grab a slot?
No rush if you've got a bunch of orders to do :)
@Serendipia
Could I grab a slot?
No rush if you've got a bunch of orders to do :)
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
@Enoch once im done!
@Dathomir can do! dont worry about paying extra altho i would really appreciate it
@TheAlchemist there are no slots :O and you can make me draw as many dragons as you want!
(the limit is usually 10)
tips are always accepted aiogjgdiag
@Enoch once im done!
@Dathomir can do! dont worry about paying extra altho i would really appreciate it
@TheAlchemist there are no slots :O and you can make me draw as many dragons as you want!
(the limit is usually 10)
tips are always accepted aiogjgdiag
@Serendipia

Hello!
I was wondering if you still have slots or room for another commission? I don't want to stress you out, you have such wonder art *Drools*

I was wondering if I could snag two drawings from you? again thats if you have room! ^^"
@Serendipia

Hello!
I was wondering if you still have slots or room for another commission? I don't want to stress you out, you have such wonder art *Drools*

I was wondering if I could snag two drawings from you? again thats if you have room! ^^"
@Serendipia all paid up <3
@Serendipia all paid up <3
QcmVjST.png
@SinGambino always got slots :3 the drawing could take a bit of time but just tell me which dragons you'd like
@SinGambino always got slots :3 the drawing could take a bit of time but just tell me which dragons you'd like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7