Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [MOVED OFFSITE] NITW style fullbody art
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Gibby (if any slots are open) [b];-;[/b] Forum of payment:Fest currency Character(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40746018] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407461/40746018_350.png[/img] [/url] Specifications?: Hand on his hip smiling, and if you could, do as much of his apparel as you can please! Wait list please~!
@Gibby
(if any slots are open)
;-;
Forum of payment:Fest currency
Character(s):
40746018_350.png

Specifications?: Hand on his hip smiling, and if you could, do as much of his apparel as you can please!

Wait list please~!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Gibby
Question! Will you continue to do these for regular currency; gems, treasure, usd after the festival, or is this a Greenskeeper only event? :0c
@Gibby
Question! Will you continue to do these for regular currency; gems, treasure, usd after the festival, or is this a Greenskeeper only event? :0c
mlCZXSG.png
@Gibby Could I be added to the ping/waitlist :> these are adorable
@Gibby Could I be added to the ping/waitlist :> these are adorable
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Gibby Aaa could I be added to the ping/waitlist? ^^
@Gibby Aaa could I be added to the ping/waitlist? ^^
tumblr_inline_nwr24pch521si8ukm_500.gif
@Gibby Please may I be added to the wait/pinglist? These are so gorgeous!
@Gibby Please may I be added to the wait/pinglist? These are so gorgeous!
@RobinJax

The waitlist is like a line to get slots, people on it are not guaranteed art this opening but will be the first to get slots the next.
@RobinJax

The waitlist is like a line to get slots, people on it are not guaranteed art this opening but will be the first to get slots the next.
@Aehdncl @BoggyMcBogface @Kano3Shuuya

You three have gotten all the waitlist slots
@Aehdncl @BoggyMcBogface @Kano3Shuuya

You three have gotten all the waitlist slots
@osteophagy

I only open this store on festival weeks, right now I have no plans to open other payment options but that's not set in stone
@osteophagy

I only open this store on festival weeks, right now I have no plans to open other payment options but that's not set in stone
@Gibby thank you so much! Do we fill out the order form now or when you're done with your current slots?
@Gibby thank you so much! Do we fill out the order form now or when you're done with your current slots?
lohf4Mo.png
@BoggyMcBogface You can, but it may be best to wait as I might only finish the 3 slots I have this festival
@BoggyMcBogface You can, but it may be best to wait as I might only finish the 3 slots I have this festival
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19