Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Val's Art Shop [USD | Humanoid] 1 Slot
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34
@Valthan
I'm alright, thanks for asking c:

Hey, that's totally fine! Life comes first! I don't mind waiting at all, thank you for both adding me and letting me know ahead of time. c:
Best of luck! ^^
@Valthan
I'm alright, thanks for asking c:

Hey, that's totally fine! Life comes first! I don't mind waiting at all, thank you for both adding me and letting me know ahead of time. c:
Best of luck! ^^
b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png
@Whirlwind678
Hey there! You're commission is done. Please send payment whenever you're ready!
@Whirlwind678
Hey there! You're commission is done. Please send payment whenever you're ready!
@Kehywolf
You're welcome and thank you!
@Kehywolf
You're welcome and thank you!
My art shop is open again for the summer!
I've increased the prices as well changed what I offer now!

@Kehywolf
My art shop is open again for the summer!
I've increased the prices as well changed what I offer now!

@Kehywolf
Oh! I love your art so much @Valthan !! It's super fun! I would love something of my gal Dia! I'll be going away for the weekend (till Monday) but I can send the trade now that way when you're done the art you can accept it! <3

This is her art ref
This is her aesthetic board
This is her clothes ref
This is her bio
Oh! I love your art so much @Valthan !! It's super fun! I would love something of my gal Dia! I'll be going away for the weekend (till Monday) but I can send the trade now that way when you're done the art you can accept it! <3

This is her art ref
This is her aesthetic board
This is her clothes ref
This is her bio
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Valthan
I have to lay to bed now, but I would like to claim a slot for tomorrow! I don't know how many orders I may put in one time, but still!
@Valthan
I have to lay to bed now, but I would like to claim a slot for tomorrow! I don't know how many orders I may put in one time, but still!
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@Tipsylover
Ahh thank you so much :D I've added you to the slots and I'll get started tomorrow!

@peepsnibbles
Alright! I'll add you to the slots then and thank you!
@Tipsylover
Ahh thank you so much :D I've added you to the slots and I'll get started tomorrow!

@peepsnibbles
Alright! I'll add you to the slots then and thank you!
@Valthan Thank you so much! I can't wait to see it I'll send the trade over!
@Valthan Thank you so much! I can't wait to see it I'll send the trade over!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Valthan
Order Type: Bust please!

Reference Images and/or Description: Alex

Any Other Notes: There's some solid info in the link and if you scroll down there's a view more for his full gallery! You can make up an outfit if you want, it doesn't have to be one on his ref sheet - although I do have to ask with his head fluff that you don't forget the little swirl sticking out hee~

Payment Method and Amount: Treasure
@Valthan
Order Type: Bust please!

Reference Images and/or Description: Alex

Any Other Notes: There's some solid info in the link and if you scroll down there's a view more for his full gallery! You can make up an outfit if you want, it doesn't have to be one on his ref sheet - although I do have to ask with his head fluff that you don't forget the little swirl sticking out hee~

Payment Method and Amount: Treasure
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@Valthan
Order Type: Headshot
Reference Images and/or Description: Here!
Any Other Notes: A cute, perhaps a little flirty expression would be nice, please!
Payment Method and Amount: Gems

Thank you for the consideration!
@Valthan
Order Type: Headshot
Reference Images and/or Description: Here!
Any Other Notes: A cute, perhaps a little flirty expression would be nice, please!
Payment Method and Amount: Gems

Thank you for the consideration!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34