Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Val's Art Shop [USD | Humanoid] 1 Slot
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
@vervain @Whirlwind678

Hello. I'm really sorry about how long it's taken for me to get to your commissions, and because of how long it's been I'd like to ask if you two are still interested in it? I understand and it's completely fine if you guys no longer want them!
@vervain @Whirlwind678

Hello. I'm really sorry about how long it's taken for me to get to your commissions, and because of how long it's been I'd like to ask if you two are still interested in it? I understand and it's completely fine if you guys no longer want them!
@Valthan

I'm still interested if that's okay.
@Valthan

I'm still interested if that's okay.
@Valthan

smh you could have just called me over I was sitting right there
@Valthan

smh you could have just called me over I was sitting right there
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@Whirlwind678

Yeah it's totally okay c: Since It's been so late, I'll give you a 20% discount off as an apology c:

(@vervain If you would also like for me to continue your drawing, you will also get the 20% off c:)
@Whirlwind678

Yeah it's totally okay c: Since It's been so late, I'll give you a 20% discount off as an apology c:

(@vervain If you would also like for me to continue your drawing, you will also get the 20% off c:)
@Princoxx
You were too far away :v
@Princoxx
You were too far away :v
@Valthan oh gosh, sorry I missed this!

I'm happy to have you finish the order if you've got the time now -- you've got a great style, and I always love art of my girl haha, but if you feel like there's too much else going on, I don't mind you canceling it.
@Valthan oh gosh, sorry I missed this!

I'm happy to have you finish the order if you've got the time now -- you've got a great style, and I always love art of my girl haha, but if you feel like there's too much else going on, I don't mind you canceling it.
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@vervain

I'm sorry, it seems I missed your reply too! Sorry for this late reply :0

I'll make the time for your commission! (Also thank you! c:)
@vervain

I'm sorry, it seems I missed your reply too! Sorry for this late reply :0

I'll make the time for your commission! (Also thank you! c:)
@vervain
Hey there! You're commission is done! Please send payment whenever you're ready c:
@vervain
Hey there! You're commission is done! Please send payment whenever you're ready c:
@Valthan
Hey there! How's it going? c:
Would you please put me on your pinglist for next round? c:
@Valthan
Hey there! How's it going? c:
Would you please put me on your pinglist for next round? c:
b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png
@Kehywolf
Hey! Still busy as heck, but I'm doing fine! How are you?

I put you on the list! Though I'd just like you to know that I'm planning on only opening during vacations. It's not right of me to wait for months on people's commissions, so I thought'd it would be best to open when I am free c:
@Kehywolf
Hey! Still busy as heck, but I'm doing fine! How are you?

I put you on the list! Though I'd just like you to know that I'm planning on only opening during vacations. It's not right of me to wait for months on people's commissions, so I thought'd it would be best to open when I am free c:
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34