Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jam`s drawings
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@sailyjamcat

Oh-
Oh my goodness, these are absolutely amazing!
I have the silliest grin on my face right now, because just looking at these makes me happy!

I love the expression you gave Shay, and the texture on his feathers/hair. The glow effect is great too, and the shading is simply amazing!

And Hawk.. Of my gosh. He just looks all around perfect! The expression portrays his personality better than i thought it would be able too, and the shading is so smooth and flawless. Also his eyes, my goodness, are beautiful! And that backround too..

Thank you so much for the absolutely amazing work! :D

if i ever save up eanoagh i'm definitely coming back for more
@sailyjamcat

Oh-
Oh my goodness, these are absolutely amazing!
I have the silliest grin on my face right now, because just looking at these makes me happy!

I love the expression you gave Shay, and the texture on his feathers/hair. The glow effect is great too, and the shading is simply amazing!

And Hawk.. Of my gosh. He just looks all around perfect! The expression portrays his personality better than i thought it would be able too, and the shading is so smooth and flawless. Also his eyes, my goodness, are beautiful! And that backround too..

Thank you so much for the absolutely amazing work! :D

if i ever save up eanoagh i'm definitely coming back for more
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@Frenkle
Thank you for the order! I am very pleased to hear that. And thank you, I have long dreamed of bluprint :33
@Frenkle
Thank you for the order! I am very pleased to hear that. And thank you, I have long dreamed of bluprint :33
AAoOR7A.png
@sailyjamcat

I'm glad i was able to give you one, then! :D
Hope you get a lot of use out of it!

And thanks again!!
@sailyjamcat

I'm glad i was able to give you one, then! :D
Hope you get a lot of use out of it!

And thanks again!!
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
!
!