Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Leaving FR. Everything for art!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26
@Bladeofthestars

That'd be cool! :D Do you want them with color or no color, though?
I can probably get the lineart done by tonight and maybe the color too (if you want it.)

Also, I'm not super picky about clothes or items or anything, but if you have any Conjurer/dark clothes left I do have a dragon that'd look pretty good in them, haha! ^_^
@Bladeofthestars

That'd be cool! :D Do you want them with color or no color, though?
I can probably get the lineart done by tonight and maybe the color too (if you want it.)

Also, I'm not super picky about clothes or items or anything, but if you have any Conjurer/dark clothes left I do have a dragon that'd look pretty good in them, haha! ^_^
newsig.png
@Bladofthestars You too :3
@Bladofthestars You too :3
><
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
hello! im acentricSoul, or cad
its pronounced
ayy-centric-Soul
im an artist
, and hopefully an animator
i dont use fr very much, i use cs a lot more

i use they
|them pronouns
>
@Bladeofthestars
Is there a way to get the flatfins? Like by drawing more art for you? Otherwise, I rather go for the runes gene with the fez.

Which one did you need colored?
@Bladeofthestars
Is there a way to get the flatfins? Like by drawing more art for you? Otherwise, I rather go for the runes gene with the fez.

Which one did you need colored?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Bladeofthestars
Alright, whichever you prefer! :) thank you! I'll be sending you some sketches as soon as I can!
@Bladeofthestars
Alright, whichever you prefer! :) thank you! I'll be sending you some sketches as soon as I can!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Bladeofthestars

Oh, I didn't realize it was priced that high!

In that case I can include headshot with the full body for $22, or split it in half for the golem gauntlet and $11
@Bladeofthestars

Oh, I didn't realize it was priced that high!

In that case I can include headshot with the full body for $22, or split it in half for the golem gauntlet and $11
EDxejRx.png
@bladeofthestars it's all good! I'm doing a headshot of montagar and one of theisi, in exchange for a tickled hyacinth. I want to make sure before I start montagar's headshot- did you want a human one or dragon one? I was pretty sure you wanted human, but just clarifying.
@bladeofthestars it's all good! I'm doing a headshot of montagar and one of theisi, in exchange for a tickled hyacinth. I want to make sure before I start montagar's headshot- did you want a human one or dragon one? I was pretty sure you wanted human, but just clarifying.
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@Gorfie

Sorry I'm not looking for chibi style right now but they are really good! You should be more proud of them. There are a lot of people who couldn't pull off art like that. There are a lot of people that dont even bother. And no one can become pro overnight! Don't give up and keep at it! You have a lot of potential! I hope you have a great day!

@Crescentstar711

Sorry thats really all I am interested in right now... I will do the runes gene and the fez though! And neither of them need to be colored. I know I'm not giving all you want with the fins so I wont ask that of you... Would you like me to send the gene and the fez now?
@Gorfie

Sorry I'm not looking for chibi style right now but they are really good! You should be more proud of them. There are a lot of people who couldn't pull off art like that. There are a lot of people that dont even bother. And no one can become pro overnight! Don't give up and keep at it! You have a lot of potential! I hope you have a great day!

@Crescentstar711

Sorry thats really all I am interested in right now... I will do the runes gene and the fez though! And neither of them need to be colored. I know I'm not giving all you want with the fins so I wont ask that of you... Would you like me to send the gene and the fez now?
rZeTI6j.png Check out my art shop!
@Bladeofthestars

Examples of Art:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_5GLYP7RLUAdTNFbFFqUnpfU0FoZlJkTlg3ejNtVDZXbUtz/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_5GLYP7RLUAX1hyM2ptSDVRcmFOZGlIcE9jcmw1NlR4WlFZ/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_5GLYP7RLUAV1NXS3pBUUUyUDZMaUhDMkgxMlpYcjFjTHdr/view?usp=sharing

Hey, I saw this and I do comms! I absolutely LOVE the Mistral Sing Along but any of these would work for payment:
6 of any holiday items for a full body sketch
Mistral Sing Along for as many drawing it is worth (my drawings are priced at 6 gems for full body sketch so like average ah gem price for it)
Spring Millifae (same deal w/ Mistral)
Runes (same deal w/ mistral)
6 runes for 1 fullbody
I'll also trade art for any familiars/specialty/apparel I don't have but those are the highlights! :)
Thanks so much and I hope you had a fun time on here!

I can also do shading, lineart and color for extra if you want!
@Bladeofthestars

Examples of Art:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_5GLYP7RLUAdTNFbFFqUnpfU0FoZlJkTlg3ejNtVDZXbUtz/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_5GLYP7RLUAX1hyM2ptSDVRcmFOZGlIcE9jcmw1NlR4WlFZ/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_5GLYP7RLUAV1NXS3pBUUUyUDZMaUhDMkgxMlpYcjFjTHdr/view?usp=sharing

Hey, I saw this and I do comms! I absolutely LOVE the Mistral Sing Along but any of these would work for payment:
6 of any holiday items for a full body sketch
Mistral Sing Along for as many drawing it is worth (my drawings are priced at 6 gems for full body sketch so like average ah gem price for it)
Spring Millifae (same deal w/ Mistral)
Runes (same deal w/ mistral)
6 runes for 1 fullbody
I'll also trade art for any familiars/specialty/apparel I don't have but those are the highlights! :)
Thanks so much and I hope you had a fun time on here!

I can also do shading, lineart and color for extra if you want!
@Nishiboys

Sure! Splinting it in half sounds fine. Will you send me a note with your paypal? I will send payment.

@mPhish

Yep! Human for both. Would you like me to send payment?
@Nishiboys

Sure! Splinting it in half sounds fine. Will you send me a note with your paypal? I will send payment.

@mPhish

Yep! Human for both. Would you like me to send payment?
rZeTI6j.png Check out my art shop!
@bladeofthestars you can do a one way and I'll accept when I'm done!
@bladeofthestars you can do a one way and I'll accept when I'm done!
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26