Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | llamaizfab's Music Shop!
1 2 3
@Crescentstar711

ohhhhhhh, so I can create anything?
@Crescentstar711

ohhhhhhh, so I can create anything?
@Crescentstar711

Any theme I want?

Sorry, I'm just a bit confused.
@Crescentstar711

Any theme I want?

Sorry, I'm just a bit confused.
@llamaizfab Tune featuring: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=600954] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6010/600954_350.png[/img] [/url] Style: heroic and battle-like Duration: around 1 minute Payment: I'll do a drawing or two for you I figured the order form will help clear it up a little. ^^
@llamaizfab
Tune featuring:

600954_350.png

Style: heroic and battle-like
Duration: around 1 minute
Payment: I'll do a drawing or two for you

I figured the order form will help clear it up a little. ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

I'll have that done in about a week or two!
@Crescentstar711

I'll have that done in about a week or two!
@llamaizfab
Who dosent love haveing tons of work to do? me anyway sorry this is late. Black Iron Plates are selling for 50kt.

2 x 15kt = 30kt
2 x 10kt = 20kt
In total = 50kt

would that be ok? if so ill send the plates along with some other little things.

May i ask do you have any examples of more happy tunes?
@llamaizfab
Who dosent love haveing tons of work to do? me anyway sorry this is late. Black Iron Plates are selling for 50kt.

2 x 15kt = 30kt
2 x 10kt = 20kt
In total = 50kt

would that be ok? if so ill send the plates along with some other little things.

May i ask do you have any examples of more happy tunes?
@theravensheflys

For the payment, that's great. For the second composition, can you make a proper order please?
@theravensheflys

For the payment, that's great. For the second composition, can you make a proper order please?
@llamaizfab sorry that i did not make it clear as to what i was asking, i was wondering if you happened to have any example of happy music you have done.
@llamaizfab sorry that i did not make it clear as to what i was asking, i was wondering if you happened to have any example of happy music you have done.
@theravensheflys

ohhhhhhh ok, sure!
@theravensheflys

ohhhhhhh ok, sure!
Absence

First I would like to apologise for the extreme delay on some of the pieces that you asked me to make, I would finish them as soon as possible.

For anyone that is asking why I have not been active for the past 2 month, well, here is the answer:

I had a lot of exams and homework over the past 2 months and most of them were really important and would be used for the scores on my report card.

On the first post of this thread, I have stated that my exams and all school stuff is first priority, and composing music here was just for fun if I had some free time. For the past two month, I have been really busy and stressed from the homework and exams. Because of that, I couldn't find time to compose music without giving up or feeling stressed, since if I was not doing homework, I would be revising for my exams, which takes up a lot of my free time.

So for the customers, I am truly sorry for the extreme delay on your pieces, I would post as soon as I can.

Best Wishes,
llamaizfab
Absence

First I would like to apologise for the extreme delay on some of the pieces that you asked me to make, I would finish them as soon as possible.

For anyone that is asking why I have not been active for the past 2 month, well, here is the answer:

I had a lot of exams and homework over the past 2 months and most of them were really important and would be used for the scores on my report card.

On the first post of this thread, I have stated that my exams and all school stuff is first priority, and composing music here was just for fun if I had some free time. For the past two month, I have been really busy and stressed from the homework and exams. Because of that, I couldn't find time to compose music without giving up or feeling stressed, since if I was not doing homework, I would be revising for my exams, which takes up a lot of my free time.

So for the customers, I am truly sorry for the extreme delay on your pieces, I would post as soon as I can.

Best Wishes,
llamaizfab
1 2 3