Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN Gijinka Art And/Or Designs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@keijuhomo

*peeks head in*
Hello? This still open? Because I find your art adorable and amazing and I have some OC's who'd be happy with some chibi's :3

I have a Capsule Gene (and possible Trail and Skink?) - how many chibi's would that get me? And do you also do chibi pairings, or are pairings only for normal drawings?
@keijuhomo

*peeks head in*
Hello? This still open? Because I find your art adorable and amazing and I have some OC's who'd be happy with some chibi's :3

I have a Capsule Gene (and possible Trail and Skink?) - how many chibi's would that get me? And do you also do chibi pairings, or are pairings only for normal drawings?
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

Hi and sorry for the late reply! I'm glad to say we indeed ARE open and I welcome new blood!

One capsule and trail genes would get you one chibi drawing, but skink is cheaper than my prices so it would require mixed payment :/

But yeah, of course I do pairing drawings in chibistyle! I would have to check the prices perhaps individually for that on how complicated you want them to be but if you're willing to wait then it's fine. :)
@Maevepanda

Hi and sorry for the late reply! I'm glad to say we indeed ARE open and I welcome new blood!

One capsule and trail genes would get you one chibi drawing, but skink is cheaper than my prices so it would require mixed payment :/

But yeah, of course I do pairing drawings in chibistyle! I would have to check the prices perhaps individually for that on how complicated you want them to be but if you're willing to wait then it's fine. :)
@keijuhomo

Yeah >:D
Hmm, then I'd rather pay with treasure if that's okay ^^

I'd love a chibi for my OC Nakisisa ^^
I made a sims version of her (more like tried to, lol) and an avatar thingy. Also, here's her face claim.

Her skin tone is dark with gold undertones and she has strong cheekbones. She has light brown/grey eyes. Because she's half elf, she has long pointed ears. As for scars: she has a light one on the left side of her chin and three next to each other over her right eyebrow (just missed her eye). She has four moles: one above her lip (her right side), on her left side of her nose, and two under her left eye. She has curly white hair, but wears it dreadlock style - normally wearing it in a ponytail with a few locks hanging loose.
As for clothing, I'd like her to wear a simple black t-shirt :) (don't want to make you draw some complicated armor since I already demand so much ;;_;;)

The sims version is more accurate for her face build, lips, nose, eyes, and ears. The avatar is more accurate in scars (misses her chin scar), moles and clothes.
Hair is wrong for both, oof.
More references: hairstyle

I hope that makes sense? That might be a lot >_< Feel free to turn this order down, I tend to be very specific :x
@keijuhomo

Yeah >:D
Hmm, then I'd rather pay with treasure if that's okay ^^

I'd love a chibi for my OC Nakisisa ^^
I made a sims version of her (more like tried to, lol) and an avatar thingy. Also, here's her face claim.

Her skin tone is dark with gold undertones and she has strong cheekbones. She has light brown/grey eyes. Because she's half elf, she has long pointed ears. As for scars: she has a light one on the left side of her chin and three next to each other over her right eyebrow (just missed her eye). She has four moles: one above her lip (her right side), on her left side of her nose, and two under her left eye. She has curly white hair, but wears it dreadlock style - normally wearing it in a ponytail with a few locks hanging loose.
As for clothing, I'd like her to wear a simple black t-shirt :) (don't want to make you draw some complicated armor since I already demand so much ;;_;;)

The sims version is more accurate for her face build, lips, nose, eyes, and ears. The avatar is more accurate in scars (misses her chin scar), moles and clothes.
Hair is wrong for both, oof.
More references: hairstyle

I hope that makes sense? That might be a lot >_< Feel free to turn this order down, I tend to be very specific :x
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

That sounds pretty good, I like clear directions and guidelines! :D So one chibi, 100 000 treasure. Send it over and I'll start working on it right away! I hope to get it finished by next week, but if I don't don't crucify me lol
@Maevepanda

That sounds pretty good, I like clear directions and guidelines! :D So one chibi, 100 000 treasure. Send it over and I'll start working on it right away! I hope to get it finished by next week, but if I don't don't crucify me lol
@keijuhomo

Great :D
I'll send the payment over in a minute ~
And take your time, there's no rush ^^
@keijuhomo

Great :D
I'll send the payment over in a minute ~
And take your time, there's no rush ^^
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda Thanks yet again for commissioning me! Here's the art, hopefully you like it! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f27e/f/2018/309/3/4/comis_nakisisa_by_tuonipuu-dcr8mkh.png[/img]
@Maevepanda

Thanks yet again for commissioning me! Here's the art, hopefully you like it!

comis_nakisisa_by_tuonipuu-dcr8mkh.png
@keijuhomo

Ahaha, she looks so done with everything xD
I love it, thank you so much ^^
@keijuhomo

Ahaha, she looks so done with everything xD
I love it, thank you so much ^^
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Bump, RE-OPEN
Bump, RE-OPEN
Bump!
Bump!
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7