Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN Gijinka Art And/Or Designs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@keijuhomo what would a skydancer scroll and a striation gene get me? i'm looking at ur chibis
@keijuhomo what would a skydancer scroll and a striation gene get me? i'm looking at ur chibis
ieftwO2.png
@problematic You could get
  • Four pieces of ~Fancy chibis~ (like this one)
  • Three chibi pairing pics (two characters each)

(My "fancy chibis" are different because it has more details in the character and also more background)
@problematic You could get
  • Four pieces of ~Fancy chibis~ (like this one)
  • Three chibi pairing pics (two characters each)

(My "fancy chibis" are different because it has more details in the character and also more background)
@keijuhomo aaa that's so much! i'll do the pairings and send u a tip after honestly

pairing one: lucy and june (romantic)

pairing two: dawn and holly (platonic)

those two pairings are my priority? for the other one, here are some options:

- carlisle and adrian (platonic)
- remy and kenzie (romantic)
- reese and mira (romantic)

they're all human OCs, if that's ok? ;o;
@keijuhomo aaa that's so much! i'll do the pairings and send u a tip after honestly

pairing one: lucy and june (romantic)

pairing two: dawn and holly (platonic)

those two pairings are my priority? for the other one, here are some options:

- carlisle and adrian (platonic)
- remy and kenzie (romantic)
- reese and mira (romantic)

they're all human OCs, if that's ok? ;o;
ieftwO2.png
@problematic

Well then I'll do the first two pairings for sure and then I guess the Carlisle and Adrian one if that's ok :)

Human OC's are just fine and I hope you can wait for a bit, because I'm without my tablet until next week, but I promise you as soon as I get to it your commission takes priority!

I am able to sketch them already though, so I can start working on that as soon as I get payment. :)

Also if you want, feel free to ask work in progress pics or send more info on what you want them doing for example. But no pressure thought :)
@problematic

Well then I'll do the first two pairings for sure and then I guess the Carlisle and Adrian one if that's ok :)

Human OC's are just fine and I hope you can wait for a bit, because I'm without my tablet until next week, but I promise you as soon as I get to it your commission takes priority!

I am able to sketch them already though, so I can start working on that as soon as I get payment. :)

Also if you want, feel free to ask work in progress pics or send more info on what you want them doing for example. But no pressure thought :)
@keijuhomo that sounds perfect!

pose-wise, hmm - something similar to these?

lucy and june - link (june is taller!)
dawn and holly - link
carlisle and adrian - link (carlisle is taller!)

i'll send you a CR with payment right away! & no worries at all, take your time! :') i'm not in any rush
@keijuhomo that sounds perfect!

pose-wise, hmm - something similar to these?

lucy and june - link (june is taller!)
dawn and holly - link
carlisle and adrian - link (carlisle is taller!)

i'll send you a CR with payment right away! & no worries at all, take your time! :') i'm not in any rush
ieftwO2.png
@problematic Thanks again for commissioning, hopefully you like these! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/efcef352c2b18b5630b83fbcba4d524e/tumblr_p7eeheawFu1wbb130o2_540.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f088706298197c7761802075e66f7521/tumblr_p7eeheawFu1wbb130o1_540.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c99a6e103682d1521978cd873bf1b09f/tumblr_p7eeheawFu1wbb130o3_540.png[/img]
@problematic Thanks again for commissioning, hopefully you like these!

tumblr_p7eeheawFu1wbb130o2_540.png

tumblr_p7eeheawFu1wbb130o1_540.png

tumblr_p7eeheawFu1wbb130o3_540.png
@keijuhomo aaaaaaa thank you so much!!! they're all so cute!! the carlisle/adrian one has me cryin dkghg <3 <3 <3
@keijuhomo aaaaaaa thank you so much!!! they're all so cute!! the carlisle/adrian one has me cryin dkghg <3 <3 <3
ieftwO2.png
boost
boost
Need SD scroll so I'm very much into getting commissions now!
Need SD scroll so I'm very much into getting commissions now!
lift/interest check
lift/interest check
1 2 3 4 5 6 7