Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CayCay's Lore Store- Affordable! Hiatus
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
@CinnamonBun

Well, most bios are over 1000. This one will maybe be around that, possibly longer or shorter.
@CinnamonBun

Well, most bios are over 1000. This one will maybe be around that, possibly longer or shorter.
I can pay 50k each dragon for a new type for lore, 5000 word lore ^-^
I can pay 50k each dragon for a new type for lore, 5000 word lore ^-^
[quote name="CinnamonBun" date=2017-02-11 19:09:02] Smae yells and insists it is all her fault. Then, they start arguing and both are in tears. [/quote] @CinnamonBun Also, at this part, when you say she insists it's all her fault, is Same saying it's her own fault? Edit: That sounds wonderful. I'll do it, if you'd like.
CinnamonBun wrote on 2017-02-11:
Smae yells and insists it is all her fault. Then, they start arguing and both are in tears.
@CinnamonBun

Also, at this part, when you say she insists it's all her fault, is Same saying it's her own fault?
Edit: That sounds wonderful. I'll do it, if you'd like.
@CinnamonBun

Sorry about plaguing you with pings, but do you want me to make the short story that long, or is there something more you'd like me to include?
@CinnamonBun

Sorry about plaguing you with pings, but do you want me to make the short story that long, or is there something more you'd like me to include?
@CayCay

Smae is saying she blames herself for her parents exalt/death. Here is a longer version to the story

Smae:
Smae was born with the name Ghostie, identical to her parents, and she was thrown into the AH. She was bought and named 'Smae' after the grammatical mistake that the clan made on another forum. She lived a happy life there, but felt a bit lonely, even with her pet cat. She begged Yahto to look for her sister. After Yahto flew Smae to the clan, she laid eyes on her sister. *SMAE AND SUNDAE MEET* "G-Ghostie?" Smae said hopefully. Sundae tells Smae her new name and says to never say that name anymore. They fly home together, crying tears of happiness. After moons together, Sundae finds Smae crying to herself in her cave. Smae is crying because she blames herself for her parents getting exalted. When Sundae tries to comfort her, Smae yells and insists it is all her fault. Then, they start arguing and both are in tears. Sundae realizes that she too misses her parents, but there is nothing she can do. She cuddles up to Smae and they cry together. They will always have a hole in their hearts because of their parent's exaltation, but they learn to live with it.

Sundae:
Sundae was hatched, and hardly knew her sister before she was bought. A mighty blue Imperial took her. She ended up falling in love with a mirror and hatching many clutches with him. One day, she was laying beside her love when she heard a call. *SMAE AND SUNDAE MEET* "G-Ghostie?" She stiffened. She loathed hearing the names of her parents, it brought grief. She meets her sister, tells her new name, and they fly away with the same blue Imperial she saw when she was young. She was going to miss her loved mirror, but she made sure he understood first.After moons together,Sundae finds Smae crying to herself in her cave. Smae is crying because she blames herself for her parents getting exalted. When Sundae tries to comfort her, Smae yells and insists it is all her fault. Then, they start arguing and both are in tears. Sundae realizes that she too misses her parents, but there is nothing she can do. She cuddles up to Smae and they cry together. They will always have a hole in their hearts because of their parent's exaltation, but they learn to live with it.
@CayCay

Smae is saying she blames herself for her parents exalt/death. Here is a longer version to the story

Smae:
Smae was born with the name Ghostie, identical to her parents, and she was thrown into the AH. She was bought and named 'Smae' after the grammatical mistake that the clan made on another forum. She lived a happy life there, but felt a bit lonely, even with her pet cat. She begged Yahto to look for her sister. After Yahto flew Smae to the clan, she laid eyes on her sister. *SMAE AND SUNDAE MEET* "G-Ghostie?" Smae said hopefully. Sundae tells Smae her new name and says to never say that name anymore. They fly home together, crying tears of happiness. After moons together, Sundae finds Smae crying to herself in her cave. Smae is crying because she blames herself for her parents getting exalted. When Sundae tries to comfort her, Smae yells and insists it is all her fault. Then, they start arguing and both are in tears. Sundae realizes that she too misses her parents, but there is nothing she can do. She cuddles up to Smae and they cry together. They will always have a hole in their hearts because of their parent's exaltation, but they learn to live with it.

Sundae:
Sundae was hatched, and hardly knew her sister before she was bought. A mighty blue Imperial took her. She ended up falling in love with a mirror and hatching many clutches with him. One day, she was laying beside her love when she heard a call. *SMAE AND SUNDAE MEET* "G-Ghostie?" She stiffened. She loathed hearing the names of her parents, it brought grief. She meets her sister, tells her new name, and they fly away with the same blue Imperial she saw when she was young. She was going to miss her loved mirror, but she made sure he understood first.After moons together,Sundae finds Smae crying to herself in her cave. Smae is crying because she blames herself for her parents getting exalted. When Sundae tries to comfort her, Smae yells and insists it is all her fault. Then, they start arguing and both are in tears. Sundae realizes that she too misses her parents, but there is nothing she can do. She cuddles up to Smae and they cry together. They will always have a hole in their hearts because of their parent's exaltation, but they learn to live with it.
@CinnamonBun

Ah okay. I see what you want now. I'll get on it as soon as I can. It could take a week as it's so long. Hope that's alright?
@CinnamonBun

Ah okay. I see what you want now. I'll get on it as soon as I can. It could take a week as it's so long. Hope that's alright?
@CayCay

Nope, no problem ^-^ thank you!
@CayCay

Nope, no problem ^-^ thank you!
@CinnamonBun

You're welcome.
@CinnamonBun

You're welcome.
@CayCay
Would you like to be affilates? Sorry if you're not offering any, just thought i'd ask :3
@CayCay
Would you like to be affilates? Sorry if you're not offering any, just thought i'd ask :3
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@whitevixen

I'm still pretty new. Help me out: What does that mean?
@whitevixen

I'm still pretty new. Help me out: What does that mean?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28