Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CayCay's Lore Store- Affordable! Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Dragon Name: lilacsky Dragon Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29209816] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292099/29209816_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore Type: 5kt one please Necessary Information: she's quite fashionable but is like a mother to the clan. she came from the light flight after her clan disbanded when it was overrun by the beastclans.ses also a designer (apparel) @Caycay
Dragon Name: lilacsky
Dragon Picture:
29209816_350.png

Lore Type: 5kt one please
Necessary Information: she's quite fashionable but is like a mother to the clan. she came from the light flight after her clan disbanded when it was overrun by the beastclans.ses also a designer (apparel)
@Caycay
SDMKiMj.gif4VgiHmJ.gifSDMKiMj.gif
@zzzhorses

Excellent! I would expect it all by Wednesday!
@zzzhorses

Excellent! I would expect it all by Wednesday!
@lollipop

I'll get on it asap and you can expect it on Monday. Which type of bio would you like?
@lollipop

I'll get on it asap and you can expect it on Monday. Which type of bio would you like?
@Spiritclaws

I will do it as soon as I can! I'll have it to you either Monday or Tuesday depending on how busy I am.
@Spiritclaws

I will do it as soon as I can! I'll have it to you either Monday or Tuesday depending on how busy I am.
@CayCay
Brilliant thank you!
i send the payment over once its finished :3
is there a limit on how many i can get 030
@CayCay
Brilliant thank you!
i send the payment over once its finished :3
is there a limit on how many i can get 030
SDMKiMj.gif4VgiHmJ.gifSDMKiMj.gif
@Spiritclaws

Alright, works for me!
@Spiritclaws

Alright, works for me!
@Spiritclaws

So sorry I didn't see your question. There's currently no limit!
@Spiritclaws

So sorry I didn't see your question. There's currently no limit!
@CayCay
awesome!
@CayCay
awesome!
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@CayCay

Sorry didn't see the reply! My username has two i's.

I would like the full 10k bio please!
@CayCay

Sorry didn't see the reply! My username has two i's.

I would like the full 10k bio please!
Be careful not to choke on your aspirations.
~ Dedicated Mercy/Mei Main~
@Lolliipop

Oh I'm sorry. That was my fault.

Are there any specific categories, such as likes, dislikes, or fears, or would you just like any combination of them (a minimum of ten, including personality and history)?
@Lolliipop

Oh I'm sorry. That was my fault.

Are there any specific categories, such as likes, dislikes, or fears, or would you just like any combination of them (a minimum of ten, including personality and history)?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28