Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CayCay's Lore Store- Affordable! Hiatus
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28
@Spiritclaws

Yes hold on. I'll pm you and try to explain.
@Spiritclaws

Yes hold on. I'll pm you and try to explain.
@caycay

When do you think Sundae's lore will be done? ^-^
@caycay

When do you think Sundae's lore will be done? ^-^
@CinnamonBun

It's very hard to say, considering how this week is going to turn out. The only hard line I can give you is as soon as I can get to it.
@CinnamonBun

It's very hard to say, considering how this week is going to turn out. The only hard line I can give you is as soon as I can get to it.
@Caycay Hello! I would love to commission some of your writing. [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Theodore [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15858948] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158590/15858948_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]He is a gentle, kind soul who takes in many wanders. He is both a psychic and a scholar who loves to read books in candle light, and has made him self the sort of self appointed father/caretaker of the clan. He also has one heck of an obsession with his warm drinks. [/quote] [b]Lore Type:[/b] Storytime! [b]Necessary Information: [/b] I would love for the short story to be about him and his mate I have Theodore here, he is an ancient medium who can see and communicate with the dead. In fact, his mate Icarus dies protecting him and Theodore was so heartbroken he spent most of his life finding a way to bring him back - he ended up tieing Icarus' spirit to a mask made from his preserved bones. Here is the gist of the story: [quote]He is a nature guardian who died in order to protect his beloved. He was a weaver and a lover (made Theo his scarf, that is why he is always wearing it). Icarus put himself between Theo and a shaded beast that killed him in the end. Heartbroken, Theodore mourned and consulted the spirits that wandered around his halls. Eventually he found Icarus' shining spirit and they were together again for a short time. However, Icarus missed being able to touch him (the long nights in front of the fire with his wings draped around Theo being a favorite) and Theo began looking for ways to bring him fully back. He ended up binding a birdskull mask out of Icarus' saved bones and offering it to Icarus' spirit, who willingly tied him self to it. Now Icarus never leaves his beloved's side, he still sows and nurtures the land with one foot with the spirits and one foot with the real world.[/quote] [u]This is Icarus:[/u] He doesn't speak much, more of a toughtful gesture kind of guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16290281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162903/16290281_350.png[/img] [/url] He has that lore in his bio, but if you want more of a sense of personality etc. than you can look at these two pieces of writing: [url=http://sta.sh/02bt02qxv9nl]Story 1[/url] [url=http://sta.sh/010vthnajkyf]Poem[/url] I don't have much of a preference on what you write about, but I do adore tooth-rotting sweetness. So maybe a story about cocoa or scarfs from Theo's point of view? Up to you! ------------------------------- I will most likely be back for more (to be honest) but I will pick up a head cannon while I am here! [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Theo [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] (see above) [b]Lore Type:[/b] head cannon [b]Necessary Information: [/b] ust something short and funny (note: I do love gifting good work :D)
@Caycay Hello! I would love to commission some of your writing.

Dragon Name: Theodore
Dragon Picture:

15858948_350.png
Quote:
He is a gentle, kind soul who takes in many wanders. He is both a psychic and a scholar who loves to read books in candle light, and has made him self the sort of self appointed father/caretaker of the clan. He also has one heck of an obsession with his warm drinks.
Lore Type: Storytime!
Necessary Information: I would love for the short story to be about him and his mate

I have Theodore here, he is an ancient medium who can see and communicate with the dead. In fact, his mate Icarus dies protecting him and Theodore was so heartbroken he spent most of his life finding a way to bring him back - he ended up tieing Icarus' spirit to a mask made from his preserved bones. Here is the gist of the story:
Quote:
He is a nature guardian who died in order to protect his beloved. He was a weaver and a lover (made Theo his scarf, that is why he is always wearing it). Icarus put himself between Theo and a shaded beast that killed him in the end. Heartbroken, Theodore mourned and consulted the spirits that wandered around his halls. Eventually he found Icarus' shining spirit and they were together again for a short time. However, Icarus missed being able to touch him (the long nights in front of the fire with his wings draped around Theo being a favorite) and Theo began looking for ways to bring him fully back.
He ended up binding a birdskull mask out of Icarus' saved bones and offering it to Icarus' spirit, who willingly tied him self to it.
Now Icarus never leaves his beloved's side, he still sows and nurtures the land with one foot with the spirits and one foot with the real world.
This is Icarus: He doesn't speak much, more of a toughtful gesture kind of guy

16290281_350.png

He has that lore in his bio, but if you want more of a sense of personality etc. than you can look at these two pieces of writing:
Story 1
Poem

I don't have much of a preference on what you write about, but I do adore tooth-rotting sweetness. So maybe a story about cocoa or scarfs from Theo's point of view? Up to you!
I will most likely be back for more (to be honest) but I will pick up a head cannon while I am here!

Dragon Name: Theo
Dragon Picture: (see above)
Lore Type: head cannon
Necessary Information: ust something short and funny

(note: I do love gifting good work :D)
NFSZSxV.gif
How much for lore similar to Laktose and Intoleranz? I'm not really sure what theirs would qualify as, and right now I'm just looking for something small-ish like theirs.

Also do you have a pinglist? If so, I'd like to be added!
How much for lore similar to Laktose and Intoleranz? I'm not really sure what theirs would qualify as, and right now I'm just looking for something small-ish like theirs.

Also do you have a pinglist? If so, I'd like to be added!
@LadyBoots

Those would be headcanons, and they're 3kt. :)
@LadyBoots

Those would be headcanons, and they're 3kt. :)
Okay thanks. When you open back up, I'll order one
Okay thanks. When you open back up, I'll order one
@LadyBoots

No problem... It may be a while. Would you like to be pinged?
@LadyBoots

No problem... It may be a while. Would you like to be pinged?
Yes please! :D
Yes please! :D
@LadyBoots
Okay!
@LadyBoots
Okay!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28