Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Art Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@Pippasaurs
Of course! Will do :)
@Pippasaurs
Of course! Will do :)
Lastest finished work [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c833378733c27c549a28e74717c48512/tumblr_omwm08dBwj1tvlffpo1_r1_1280.png[/img]
Lastest finished work
tumblr_omwm08dBwj1tvlffpo1_r1_1280.png
banners_by_shadowdragonfox-d9ku8v3.png
@Pippasaurs hey, are you still open? I wouldn't mind getting a waist-up colored shot of this. I can pay with gems.
@Pippasaurs hey, are you still open? I wouldn't mind getting a waist-up colored shot of this. I can pay with gems.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@whiteraven90

Yup still have a slot open please fill out the form <3
@whiteraven90

Yup still have a slot open please fill out the form <3
@Pippasaurs

Not sure if it's OC or derg gijinka since it's kind of both; i went with OC.

Username/ID: whiteraven90 / 241266
Type of Commission: Coloured Messy Sketch (Waist//Thigh Up)
Character Name: Tau
Form of Payment: gems (i also have a Wavesweeper familiar that i can add, if you are interested)
Character Visual References: bottom of bio, additional refs, some more, (also his derg reference, if it's any help)
Other Info:
- i don't have a preference for the pose or expression. The notes i keep for myself are that his typical expressions are contentedness, interest, enthusiasm and surprise, while atypical ones are frustration, anger, sarcasm and aggression (not discouraged at all, just atypical). He's docile, quiet, but not shy, and he likes observing stuff/nature; he's able to find a clump of weed off the sidewalk interesting. He's also jumpy as hell, but does not panic easily. After thinking a bit, maybe you could draw him bleeding gold out of his hand or some other place? He does that when you poke him. Or him doing his aurora shenanigans. Or just looking at some random stuff he picked up.
- Draw the face paint and hair accessories however you want, i also leave them off/partially leave them off/draw all of them on a whim. The hair can be ordinary black or with iridescent highlights like in his bio, whatever works for you.
@Pippasaurs

Not sure if it's OC or derg gijinka since it's kind of both; i went with OC.

Username/ID: whiteraven90 / 241266
Type of Commission: Coloured Messy Sketch (Waist//Thigh Up)
Character Name: Tau
Form of Payment: gems (i also have a Wavesweeper familiar that i can add, if you are interested)
Character Visual References: bottom of bio, additional refs, some more, (also his derg reference, if it's any help)
Other Info:
- i don't have a preference for the pose or expression. The notes i keep for myself are that his typical expressions are contentedness, interest, enthusiasm and surprise, while atypical ones are frustration, anger, sarcasm and aggression (not discouraged at all, just atypical). He's docile, quiet, but not shy, and he likes observing stuff/nature; he's able to find a clump of weed off the sidewalk interesting. He's also jumpy as hell, but does not panic easily. After thinking a bit, maybe you could draw him bleeding gold out of his hand or some other place? He does that when you poke him. Or him doing his aurora shenanigans. Or just looking at some random stuff he picked up.
- Draw the face paint and hair accessories however you want, i also leave them off/partially leave them off/draw all of them on a whim. The hair can be ordinary black or with iridescent highlights like in his bio, whatever works for you.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@Pippasaurs

Could I be added to your pinglist please? Would love to order a piece once slots are open again. :D
@Pippasaurs

Could I be added to your pinglist please? Would love to order a piece once slots are open again. :D
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@whiteraven90

Holy cow your art is so amazing! I had to follow you on dA. Oh I hope I do your beautiful character justice!

Price wise in gems we are looking at 2200 Gems? Due to the details in the outfit and markings.
@whiteraven90

Holy cow your art is so amazing! I had to follow you on dA. Oh I hope I do your beautiful character justice!

Price wise in gems we are looking at 2200 Gems? Due to the details in the outfit and markings.
@Vulpen

I just finished a commission so I have a slot open now if you would like to fill in the form <3
@Vulpen

I just finished a commission so I have a slot open now if you would like to fill in the form <3
[img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/6e51764586cc88ea48f29e76f5a1fee4/tumblr_ongns5m10s1tvlffpo1_1280.png[/img] Latest finished work
tumblr_ongns5m10s1tvlffpo1_1280.png

Latest finished work
@Pippasaurs Oh awesome! Absolutely would love to grab the slot then. :D If possible I'm looking to get a gijinka designed for this girl here. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29562145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295622/29562145_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Username/ID:[/b] Vulepn #16960 [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Coloured Messy Sketch Headshot [b]Form of Payment:[/b] Treasure! [b]Character Traits[/b] She's a shaman, loves feathers and little trinkets. Easy going, but can be a bit crazy. [b]Other Info[/b]: Nope! Up to you. I honestly like seeing how other people interpret my dragons. :D Let me know if this is ok with you!
@Pippasaurs

Oh awesome! Absolutely would love to grab the slot then. :D If possible I'm looking to get a gijinka designed for this girl here.

29562145_350.png

Username/ID: Vulepn #16960
Type of Commission: Coloured Messy Sketch Headshot
Form of Payment: Treasure!
Character Traits She's a shaman, loves feathers and little trinkets. Easy going, but can be a bit crazy.
Other Info: Nope! Up to you. I honestly like seeing how other people interpret my dragons. :D Let me know if this is ok with you!
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18