Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chu's Art Shop! (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 92 93
Can I be added to the pinglist?
Can I be added to the pinglist?
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
@Surefire
Sure thing! :3 Thank you so much! ♥
@Surefire
Sure thing! :3 Thank you so much! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
@Ripcooperchick @MidnightFS @Negative @RoyalSerpifeu @pantherwing @Malafunfun @cloudnine @Zayev @Automedon @jbapple @Xotis @ToasterOven @DraweeDragon @NowViewing @Sacnite @birdfairy @Lyra351 @IcefireenFriends @saturne @dRagOnixX @PJade @remoncake @Zelai @Nesu @Ribbons @Planets @LemonQuartz @Cerys @SubliminalCircle @CrazyassBat @Argante @NickelDragons @crysi102 @FauveNox @balthy @Saraku @Orbitz @Maegelcarwen @Mazurkas @xarellax @ColoradoBlues @Rabies @Vortex @OnABadBet @BlueDusk @Catkinstarchild

hi there, folks!
you're receiving this ping because you're on my art shop pinglist :3
i've just updated the type of art i offer, my prices, and... well, just about everything, really!
i've opened up my slots again, including a treasure and a gem slot ^w^
if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask; thanks so much for your time! ♥

if you'd like to change what pings you receive regarding my art shop(s), feel free to on my editable pinglist here!
@Ripcooperchick @MidnightFS @Negative @RoyalSerpifeu @pantherwing @Malafunfun @cloudnine @Zayev @Automedon @jbapple @Xotis @ToasterOven @DraweeDragon @NowViewing @Sacnite @birdfairy @Lyra351 @IcefireenFriends @saturne @dRagOnixX @PJade @remoncake @Zelai @Nesu @Ribbons @Planets @LemonQuartz @Cerys @SubliminalCircle @CrazyassBat @Argante @NickelDragons @crysi102 @FauveNox @balthy @Saraku @Orbitz @Maegelcarwen @Mazurkas @xarellax @ColoradoBlues @Rabies @Vortex @OnABadBet @BlueDusk @Catkinstarchild

hi there, folks!
you're receiving this ping because you're on my art shop pinglist :3
i've just updated the type of art i offer, my prices, and... well, just about everything, really!
i've opened up my slots again, including a treasure and a gem slot ^w^
if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask; thanks so much for your time! ♥

if you'd like to change what pings you receive regarding my art shop(s), feel free to on my editable pinglist here!
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana Type: Fullbody sketch Dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26521424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265215/26521424_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Method: Treasure For USD: Please include the email address you would like me to send your invoice Special Notes: It would be nice if he could be as expressive as possible! Feel free to have artistic freedom! Updates?: N
@Chuchuana

Type: Fullbody sketch
Dragon(s):
26521424_350.png

Payment Method: Treasure
For USD: Please include the email address you would like me to send your invoice
Special Notes: It would be nice if he could be as expressive as possible! Feel free to have artistic freedom!
Updates?: N
@Chuchuana
Would you accept a Glimmer gene for a fullbody sketch? ^_^
@Chuchuana
Would you accept a Glimmer gene for a fullbody sketch? ^_^
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@churyu
oohh gosh, how handsome! *w* i'd love to draw him for you!
i'll get started right away for ya! feel free to toss payment over whenever you're ready; there's no rush at all! ♥

@coloradoblues
absolutely! ^w^ i'll go ahead and reserve the slot for you, so please fill out the order form whenever you're ready! ♥
@churyu
oohh gosh, how handsome! *w* i'd love to draw him for you!
i'll get started right away for ya! feel free to toss payment over whenever you're ready; there's no rush at all! ♥

@coloradoblues
absolutely! ^w^ i'll go ahead and reserve the slot for you, so please fill out the order form whenever you're ready! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana Awesome! Here's my order form~ [b]Type:[/b] Fullbody sketch [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33567441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335675/33567441_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method: [/b]Glimmer Gene~ [b]Special Notes: [/b] [i]Personality Snippet![/i] Oralee is a friendly dragon who can be a little awkward sometimes. She's creative with her crafts and art, and has a very high intellect. Gentle and loving, she makes friends easily and loves to spend time out with her friends. If you're looking for someone to talk to, a good book to read, or to learn about the Sunbeam Scouts, feel free to send her a message! She'd love to talk to anyone who has questions. Please feel free to have fun with her! I like just seeing what an artist can come up with to draw~ [b]Updates?:[/b] Yes please!
@Chuchuana
Awesome! Here's my order form~

Type: Fullbody sketch
Dragon(s):

33567441_350.png

Payment Method: Glimmer Gene~
Special Notes:
Personality Snippet!
Oralee is a friendly dragon who can be a little awkward sometimes. She's creative with her crafts and art, and has a very high intellect. Gentle and loving, she makes friends easily and loves to spend time out with her friends. If you're looking for someone to talk to, a good book to read, or to learn about the Sunbeam Scouts, feel free to send her a message! She'd love to talk to anyone who has questions.
Please feel free to have fun with her! I like just seeing what an artist can come up with to draw~
Updates?: Yes please!
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@coloradoblues
oohhh yes!! :D i'm so excited i get to draw her! i remember reading her lore when i did her adoptable, and i really love it! *w* you've put in so much work into it, oh my gosh?
i'll get straight to work for you! i'll have an update for you once i finish the outline and then another for the flat colours, and after that you'll receive the finished work if that's alright with you!
as before, feel free to toss payment over whenever it's easiest for you; there's no hurry whatsoever! ^w^
@coloradoblues
oohhh yes!! :D i'm so excited i get to draw her! i remember reading her lore when i did her adoptable, and i really love it! *w* you've put in so much work into it, oh my gosh?
i'll get straight to work for you! i'll have an update for you once i finish the outline and then another for the flat colours, and after that you'll receive the finished work if that's alright with you!
as before, feel free to toss payment over whenever it's easiest for you; there's no hurry whatsoever! ^w^
2P6JHiP.png
Ahhhh I come back on after months of being away to see your lovely art again!
I must go back to endless grinding as a lifestyle and order something!!
Ahhhh I come back on after months of being away to see your lovely art again!
I must go back to endless grinding as a lifestyle and order something!!
WaBL9Eh.png
@draweedragon
oohh, welcome back! :D and oh gosh, thank you so much!! >w<
please, don't stress yourself out too much! ;w;)/"
@draweedragon
oohh, welcome back! :D and oh gosh, thank you so much!! >w<
please, don't stress yourself out too much! ;w;)/"
2P6JHiP.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 92 93