Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Lore :3! {RENNOVATING}
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 82
@KyaTessa Ooh, I'd love to do something about him...!

I'll ping myself for later and get started as soon as possible :)
@KyaTessa Ooh, I'd love to do something about him...!

I'll ping myself for later and get started as soon as possible :)
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@swaggiep34
@swaggiep34
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@swaggiep34 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33612337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336124/33612337_350.png[/img] [/url] can i have some good chaos lore :D ill pay u 1000 treasure with a bonus of 100 if you do a good job
@swaggiep34
33612337_350.png

can i have some good chaos lore :D ill pay u 1000 treasure with a bonus of 100 if you do a good job
^
^
@Brightsilver
swaggiep looks a little busy right now, she'd say "please ping me later, i'd love to give this dragon lore!!" or something like that. i hope you don't have to wait too long x-x
nice dragon btw :)

also @swaggiep34 you need any help? lol you seem rlly busy :)
@Brightsilver
swaggiep looks a little busy right now, she'd say "please ping me later, i'd love to give this dragon lore!!" or something like that. i hope you don't have to wait too long x-x
nice dragon btw :)

also @swaggiep34 you need any help? lol you seem rlly busy :)
ePOliyb.pngH0t7Ypl.png0XHtpWy.pngJ7D1quC.png
@Imaturtul

Ah, I see you have noticed my absence. Life is hard XD

I currently have 2 customers waiting on me, I have literally no food left, and irl there's been a lot of.... drama.... lately. :P

*turns into fancy lady with lacy, puffy skirt* Thank you for the offer, but unless you choose to do otherwise, your assistance is not needed. *takes out fan* The weather really has been warm today, hasn't it? *giggle*. Now, speak no longer in my presence.

@Imaturtul

Ah, I see you have noticed my absence. Life is hard XD

I currently have 2 customers waiting on me, I have literally no food left, and irl there's been a lot of.... drama.... lately. :P

*turns into fancy lady with lacy, puffy skirt* Thank you for the offer, but unless you choose to do otherwise, your assistance is not needed. *takes out fan* The weather really has been warm today, hasn't it? *giggle*. Now, speak no longer in my presence.

bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 82