Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - Agape's Art Shop - [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@agapekisses

I just wanted to let you know I did send payment! I noticed I wasn't listed as paid! ;o;
@agapekisses

I just wanted to let you know I did send payment! I noticed I wasn't listed as paid! ;o;
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@Nicknackatory OH- thanks for catching that!!
@Nicknackatory OH- thanks for catching that!!
cheeseborger
@Agapekisses

So sorry!! o:
I was wondering why you hadnt accepted the cr so I checked and it hadnt sent >w<
College wifi seriously sucks
re-sending now!
@Agapekisses

So sorry!! o:
I was wondering why you hadnt accepted the cr so I checked and it hadnt sent >w<
College wifi seriously sucks
re-sending now!
@agapekisses

May I be added to your pinglist? :D
@agapekisses

May I be added to your pinglist? :D
z2b4ZaTF.png
@XxAlyoshaxX aaa sorry I still haven't gotten anything..!
@XxAlyoshaxX aaa sorry I still haven't gotten anything..!
cheeseborger
@Nicknackatory so for colors and features, is he more human or has some dragon features? If so, which would u like to include?
@Nicknackatory so for colors and features, is he more human or has some dragon features? If so, which would u like to include?
cheeseborger
@Cloneclone what color eyes does she have?
@Cloneclone what color eyes does she have?
cheeseborger
@agapekisses

Green! So sorry :'D
@agapekisses

Green! So sorry :'D
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@agapekisses

More human, Maybe with horns and maybe the head feathers poking out of his hair a bit? As for colors, they can match his dragon form, with the Eldritch maybe being skin and the blues through his butterfly being hair/feathers? :D Maybe give him freckles the color of his runes?

Thank you so much again ;o;
@agapekisses

More human, Maybe with horns and maybe the head feathers poking out of his hair a bit? As for colors, they can match his dragon form, with the Eldritch maybe being skin and the blues through his butterfly being hair/feathers? :D Maybe give him freckles the color of his runes?

Thank you so much again ;o;
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@agapekisses i am definitely interested, please keep me on the pinglist!
@agapekisses i am definitely interested, please keep me on the pinglist!
tumblr_o7ghblpi0W1qe1992o6_r1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10